• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 891 Views, 2 Comments

Phantom War VII: Revenge of Havoc - Danny Eclipse



When two ancient Equestrian enemies returned from their stone prison, its up to Danny and Charming to stop them by dividing and taking them out at different angles. Can they defeat these two menaces or will they fail in defeating these two threats.

  • ...
7
 2
 891

The Vision

A few months later…

The Millenium Phoenix was landing on the landing bay near the newly created building of alliance. This place was like a fortress built to defend the main build where the Alliance meets. Me, Rainbow, Shadow, and Soundwave came from the landing platform and began to walk towards the main building. It was titled; The Congress of the Alliance. Today, we were meeting to discuss about the future of the alliance. The Horde had been recently defeated and now, with little to zero need for alliance among those who seek freedom, we need to discuss our future.


We arrived in the main room and see all the alliance banners. Charming and Twilight were leaders of Team Harmony; their guards were Applejack and Sunset. Me and Rainbow were leaders of the Lunar Clan, who were leaders of the Vampony Empire; our guards were Soundwave and Shadow. Celestia and Luna were leaders of the Equestrian Empire; Their guards were two random guards. Cadence and Shining were leaders of the Crystal Empire; their guards were Flash Sentry and another random crystal empire guard. Brutalight and Drowned Brutalight were representatives of Team Insanity and the Phantom Consortium; their guards were Rainbine and Pinkis. Chrysalis and Meta were leaders of the Changeling Empire; their guards were two random changeling guards. We had our respective banners and both me and Rainbow took our seats.

Celestia declared “Now; this meeting may begin. What is our first order of business?”

“Respectfully, I think we should finally make contact with the Borg.”

Charming replied “I thought talk was beyond reason to them.”

“True, but ever since Adjutant left the Phantom Consortium, the Borg could strike at any moment. That is why I proposed that we placed a blockade at their border to prevent them from attacking us while we are down.”

“The Borg have technology that allows them to adapt to us. What makes you think they won’t use it against us?” Meta pointed out to everyone.

“With my experience and mastery of the Borg, I can have technology developed to counter the Borg.”

Twilight asked “You would share this technology with us?”

“If it means to stop the Borg, then yes.”

Brutalight added “Our Griffin technicians can make the Anti-Borg technology much faster.”

“Now we are in agreement with that action, what shall we do with the Horde Leaders?” Luna continued.

Rainbow immediately said “They can’t be trusted and they may raise a rebellion if left alive.”

Charming asked “You propose we execute them?”

“Yes.” Rainbow replied

Celestia interrupted “While I do agree with your course of action, Rainbow, but I can’t let it happen. The main reason why were at war with the Horde in the first place was because they see us as a major threat. If we kill them, it will be like they were a symbol to rebel against us.”

Meta agreed “I agree; we can’t let it happen again.”

Twilight asked “So what do we do with the leaders?”

“How about Tartarus? They have shown signs that Tartarus would be a suitable crime for them.”

Charming nodded “I agree. They have shown us countless times when they have proven themselves worthy of a life sentence in Tartarus.”

“That makes three of us then.” Luna added, in complete agreement.

Chrysalis replied “Alright, then the leaders were be casted into Tartarus.”

“Now, we have enter the-“

I was interrupted when I felt my sight being thrown to another location.


I see my sight appear in what looked like a winter land. I see snow, ice, and some other stuff everywhere. But what caught my attention was the throne trapped in a block of ice with a pony inside. This pony wore some ancient armor that looked like no metal I’ve ever seen before and he wore leather and had the one blade I recognized immediately.

It was the cursed rune blade known as Frostmourne!

Before I could continue, I heard an old pony’s voice in the background, echoing in my mind.

“My son; The day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered your name… Arthas.”

The helmet of the frozen pony, named Arthas, hit two lights. Two blue eyes with blue smoke leaking out. The ice began to shatter and break and the pony broke free. He landed on his hooves, Frostmourne was at his side. I could hear music in the background and Arthas began to walk forward into the snowy lands. He came to a cliff that overlooked a valley and he halted. He kneeled down to the snow and wiped some away, clearing what looked like ice with something underneath it. He stared at it for a moment before getting up and his horn igniting.

“My child, I watched with pride,” The old pony voice continued as the sword began to leave its scabbard “As you grew into a weapon; of righteousness.” The sword’s blade tip hit the ground before he lifted it up and pointed it almost where I was at. It felt like time had slowed down when he did that. I could swear I was hearing whispers from the sword. “Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength.” A blue aura began to surround the blade of the sword. “And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power.”

Arthas grabbed the sword and pointed it down to the ice. He lifted the blade up before stabbing the ground with it. The ice began to crack and a large gust of wind blew away the snow. The cracking continued as Arthas began to get up, sword leaving the ground. I could see into the background that something was emerging from the ice. I looked at it and see bones coming out. Suddenly, I see a massive bone dragon coming out, the blue aura all over it, making it come to life. The massive dragon began to walk towards the cliff and began to look down on the valley of undead soldiers. It opened its’ giant wings then began to fall before taking off as if it was a real live dragon. The undead soldiers watched it as it did.

“But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people.” The undead dragon roared as did the undead soldiers. They began to glow blue as well now and Arthas was looking down at the Undead Legion. “I tell you this for when my days come to an end. You… shall be king, Arthas Solar.”

My vision began to change to the pit of Tartarus itself. I could see my visionary eyes diving down to the dark depths of the place and that was when I see a draconequus. He looked similar to Discord but he looked more different.

I am free… now I will take my revenge on Discord, Celestia, and Luna!” I heard the draconequus say in his demonic voice.


I found myself back in the Council room. Everyone was staring at me, my eyes were glowing purple.

Charming asked in concern “What is wrong, brother? Another vision?”

My expression turned to dead serious.

“I have sense the balance has shifted. Two ancient enemies of Equestria have returned. And I have seen them both in my vision. Aunt Celestia; what is your last name?”

Celestia replied “It’s Solar… why?”

“Discord!!”

At that moment, Discord appeared in the middle of the room. He was sitting on a chair in front of a table with Fluttershy sitting in another. They were having tea. Discord looked at me.

Discord asked me “What’s up Danny?”

“Tell me; do you know of any other draconequus besides yourself?”

“Well… there is my brother, Havoc. But he is stone in the dark depths of Tartarus.” Discord replies and takes a sip of tea before he stopped and looked at me with a curious look and he swallows the tea. “Why you ask?”

“Because… I’m afraid that the Alliance is going back into war.”

Luna asked “With who?”

“Havoc…” There were the gasps from Discord, Celestia, and Luna. “He has been freed from his stone prison. While he can’t escape Tartarus…”

Discord added “His powers to create undead forces from graveyards is going to be a problem.”

“The Vampony Empire has fought with us before to stop Havoc, we can do it again!” Luna stated.

“But then there is the second threat…”

Celestia asked, concern “Who?”

“Charming…” Charming looks at me “Our cousin, Arthas Solar, has returned…”

Celestia gasped in complete shock at what I just said.

Celestia shouted with shock “My son! But he was sealed within the Frozen Throne! Back in…”

“Yes, back in the Frozen Wastelands… near the Crystal Empire.”

There were a few gasps.

“I propose this battle plan for now. We know that Arthas, aka: The Lich King, is heading to Equestria to take it over. But to get to Equestria, he needs to get through the Crystal Empire. Cadence, Shining, you two should prepare your forces for any legions of undead soldiers.”

Cadence stated immediately “We will require reinforcements.”

“I’ll send a small fraction of the Equestrian Grand Army to defend the Crystal Empire.” Charming replied.

Celestia replied “What of Havoc? Only Vamponies have the status to break into Tartarus, even with our modern technology.”

“That is where we come in. Me and Rainbow will fund and contact all of our Vampony lands for those willing to defend Equestria. We will even take volunteers from Equestria and other lands to fight against Havoc. And as leader of the Vamponies, I respectfully request that Princess Twilight Sparkle join our ranks.”

There were a lot of gasps around.

Twilight shouted with shock “Me!? But I have little combat experience!”

“No! I refuse to let my wife fight against Havoc by herself with you Vamponies!” Charming shouted with denial of the request.

“When Twivine turned Twilight into a Vampony Lord, she became a member of my empire. As a Vampony and a member of my kingdom, she has to fight with her kind. Besides, we can train Twilight to fight. I know a pony will teach her a lot.”

Charming said “But-“

Twilight interrupted “No Charming, I MUST do this. If I don’t, then why am I a princess but just a damsel in distress in need of rescuing? If I do this, I can prove that I’m not as weak as I’m lead to believe.”

“But Twilight-“ Charming said weakly

Twilight hushed her husband and replied “It’s alright. Besides, you are getting married with Sunset and Applejack to official declare that you have three mates.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll make sure that she returns to you in one piece.”

Charming looked at Twilight then they kissed and Charming nodded.

Charming warned “Alright… But you better be on your word Danny, or you will regret it.”

I nodded and we began to leave, Twilight coming with me since she is in need for training.

Author's Note:

That is the end of Chapter 1, now to continue the story.