• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 891 Views, 2 Comments

Phantom War VII: Revenge of Havoc - Danny Eclipse



When two ancient Equestrian enemies returned from their stone prison, its up to Danny and Charming to stop them by dividing and taking them out at different angles. Can they defeat these two menaces or will they fail in defeating these two threats.

  • ...
7
 2
 891

The First Battle

I was flying the ship into a nearby woods and landed. When the ship landed, the gunship doors opened and I got out of the pilot’s seat. We grouped up and began to walk to the nearby graveyard. We see a squad of 9 ghouls and I see one lich.

Trixie whispered to us “There are a good amount of ghouls there.”

“Alright, let’s get ready to fight.”

Everyone nodded. The mages position in the trees. The warriors and Battle Mages were in the bushes. Me, Trixie, Rainbow, and Twilight were ahead of the battle group. When I signal for the attack, the mages fired a fireball spell at the enemy. When the fireballs hit them, it killed a few ghouls. Me and Twilight ran out of the bushes. Twilight, wielding Moon, and I, wielding the Dark Star Saber, were targeting approaching ghouls. When we got into fighting range, Twilight swing her scythe at them, cutting three in half. I slashed down at the Lich, cutting off his front hooves. Trixie and Rainbow came out next. Rainbow pulled out her Vibrosword and cut two down. Trixie pulled out two Vibroswords and killed the remaining Ghouls. When the other got out, they were slightly disappointed.

“Don’t worry; this was only a scout team.”

“Really?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah. The real fight is just ahead of us.”

They nodded and we began to run towards the graveyard.


We arrived after five minutes of running. We looked at the graveyard, seeing a large force of Ghouls and I could see 2 or 3 Lichs, raising new ghouls.

“That is quite a lot." Rainbow stated, "Should we call for reinforcements?”

“Nay, we can handle it.”

Trixie and Twilight looked at me.

Trixie replied to my answer “Are you sure? I counted about 60 ghouls. I think this is out of our league.”

“Agreed. Maybe we should pull back and call for reinforcements.” Twilight agreed.

“Come on. Where is your thrill in danger? And Twilight, this would be a true test to see if you are happy living the life of a Vampony.”

Twilight looked down and began to think. True, she wanted to prove herself now. Half of her wanted to do this, fight against the odds and to prove that she was capable in handling her own. But the other half, her weaker half, wanted to go and call reinforcements. In the end, the vampony side won.

Twilight sigh and replied “Alright, I’m with you.”

Trixie shrugged “Alright, I’ll follow. Besides, I’ve been dying to test my skills now.”

“Might as well go to back you guys up.” Rainbow nodded.

I smiled we looked at the enemy force. We followed the plan from before. The Mages fired fireballs at the enemy force, killing off a small group of them. They looked our way and both me and Twilight came out, weapons drawn. The Ghouls began to make their charge. Twilight coaxed her scythe with black fire and she slashed at 20 ghouls, igniting them on fire and having them cut in half. Using my Dark Star Saber, I slashed forward, sending a wave of dark energy to blow back 15 and I went for a Lich. I cut that Lich in half and began to cut down some ghouls. Rainbow and Trixie pulled out their Vibroswords and began to cut some down. Battle Mages came out of the bushes and fired several Vampiric Drain spells at the Ghouls while cutting down some of their own. Warriors charged down, their weapons drawn, and cut down a couple. The Mages fired Lightning Bolt spells at the ghouls from a range. This was, indeed, a blood bath. At the end of the battle, all of the ghouls and liches were dead. None of us got injured due to our carefulness. Then I heard Twilight cheer like she has never felt so alive.

Twilight shouted with joy “This must be the best time of my vampony life on the battlefield!”

I smiled warmly to her.

“Indeed. This is, indeed, a grand day for us.” However, before anyone else could reply, we began to hear some flapping nearby. We looked and see a skeleton-looking dragon. “A Wraith!? Really!?! He’s already that far!! And an bucking adult too!”

Trixie said with a grim look “Well… it was nice knowing you all.”

However, Twilight had other plans. I understood what she wanted to do and both of us charged at the Wraith. He shot its ice breath attack at us but I deflected it with my Dark Star Saber. Twilight got in close and slashed several times at the Wraith, cutting it down. And to end it all off, I charged at it and cut it clean in half, both sides of the wraith fell to the ground. When the wraith died, we began to cheer. Surviving a wraith was NOT an easy task, that was for certain. To celebrate our victory, we began to return to Blood Village to get some Vampire Wine.


Meanwhile in Tartarus…

Mephiles was sitting on his throne. He was studying the status of the war between the Equestrian Empire and the Scourge. As predicted, the Scourge lost due to advance technology but the Equestrian Empire took heavy losses. He heard the door open and he looked up, see Tirek coming in.

Tirek asked “Well, master?”

Mephiles replied “While I’m glad that Arthas and Havoc are causing chaos, but Charming and Danny have come up with a solution. Normally, I would hate this but this shows me… interest.”

“Who?” Tirek asked.

Mephiles replied “Danny… He is not only extremely powerful, but his connection to the Dark side… it is remarkable that he hasn’t lost himself inside the darkness yet.”

Tirek nodded “Indeed. Even Sombra, who was connected to the dark side, lost himself to it. Yet his son, Danny Eclipse, has yet to lose it.”

Mephiles continues to look at Danny.

‘Indeed… he may yet be the perfect tool to take over Equestria and bring down Celestia. Charming is too much into the light side, he won’t fall for my lies. However, I sense that Danny has a hidden tension towards Charming. While Danny is confident that Charming would never hurt him, he still has that hidden tension that no one can sense.’ Mephiles stated in his thoughts and he would grin like a maniac if he had a mouth. ‘He will make the perfect tool. But I need a plan to make him mine.’ He looks up to Tirek “Leave. I have business to attend to.”

Tirek nodded and left the chambers. Mephiles seals the door and he began to turn into a shadow…


Meanwhile at the Ebon Hold…

Arthas was angry. Not only did Darkhallow fail him but he dare returns! His adviser, Kel'thuzad, had returned to him after eight hundred years. Lord Darkhallow was escorted in by his two fellow death knight survivors; Baron Bloodbane and Duke Dreadmoore. Kel’thuzad, along with an old friend of his; Anub'arak the Crypt Lord, came.

Arthas shouted with rage and hatred “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you where you stand, Darkhallow!”

Darkhallow looked to the ground, he was clearly nervous “My King, they had advance technology. They had a military leader who knew all of our forces and what their role was. He had the advantage in knowledge! While the assault was unsuccessful, it did strike a crippling blow to our enemy’s defenses.”

Kel’thuzad asked, not believing the story “How is it possible that their leader knew everything about the Scourge when we have been gone for eight hundred years?”

Because they have The Chronicler on their side…

They all turned and see a Dread Lord standing in the shadows. The Dread Lord’s main color was Dark Grey and his eyes were soulless black with green eyes.

Arthas was surprised by the appearance of the Dread Lord “What the… who are you!? How did you get aboard my fortress undetected!?”

Calm yourself, Lich King. My name is Fearoth, one of the last Dread Lords that walk this planet. I have lived under disguise among the populace. I have information that might intrigue you.” The Demon named Fearoth replied with calmness.

Arthas snorted with disbelief “What value of this information would this be?”

Fearoth chuckled, which sounded like a echoing dark chuckle “Very important to know that you have two older cousins.

That got their attention. Arthas turned to Fearoth, curious about this information.

“Keep talking demon.” Arthas ordered.

Fearoth chuckled again “Their names are Charming Thunder and Danny Eclipse. While Danny is the Son of Princess Luna and King Sombra, Charming is the Son of Queen Amidala and King Sombra. Charming is your cousin-in-law, considering that both Danny and Charming have the same father and were born on the same day at the same time. Lord Darkhallow had encounter Charming Thunder, the leader and King of Harmony.

Arthas looked at Darkhallow then his gaze went to Fearoth again.

Arthas asked “Why tell me this?”

Fearoth replied “Let’s just say that many of my plans to bring Equestria into ruin were foiled by Charming and his friends. I have little love for such a stallion to do something like this.

Arthas nodded, accepting the reason.


Meanwhile in Tartarus, in a mediation room located in Mephiles' underground fortress...

A unicorn who wore white robes was sitting in a mediation position. His entire right hoof was replaced with a robotic hoof. His had a mask on, mostly. The upper left side was still flesh. He had his eyes closed, mediating but then stopped when he senses something.

"I welcome you, Lady Ventress. What is it that you want?" The stallion said to the presence.

Suddenly, a centaur that looked identical to Tirek came out. The only difference that was there was she was the same height as Princess Celestia and had markings on her arms. She looked like a female version of Tirek but she had two lightsabers.

Ventress commented "Well done in detecting me so easily, Arcann."

"What do you want?" Arcann replied.

Ventress said "You know that Mephiles is just using us. Why not rebel and join Charming?"

Arcann replied "I told you that my loyalties are tied to Master Mephiles. But I agree with you. We will act in the future but for now, we go with the flow."

Ventress nodded and left into the shadows.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked it. But it is not over yet...