• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 891 Views, 2 Comments

Phantom War VII: Revenge of Havoc - Danny Eclipse



When two ancient Equestrian enemies returned from their stone prison, its up to Danny and Charming to stop them by dividing and taking them out at different angles. Can they defeat these two menaces or will they fail in defeating these two threats.

  • ...
7
 2
 891

The Shortcut

Twilight and the Vamponies were at an ice archway when they heard drilling and they looked; seeing Scorponok coming out of the ground. He began to escort the group to a location when they were attacked. Twilight raised a shield around them and they took to the offensive. However; that was when hoaded figures came out, holding rifles, their leader looked at them with wide eyes.

Hooded Leader said with surprise “You aren’t undead. What are you Equestrians doing here?”

Twilight greeted “I am Twilight Sparkle; Princess of Friendship, Queen of Harmony, and Wife to Charming Thunder. You are…?”

The hooded figures lowered their cowls, revealing them as Griffins.

“I am ‎Brann Bronzeclaw, one of three brothers of Clan Bronzeclaw.” The leading griffin said

Twilight replied “Bronzeclaw? Are you related to Muradin Bronzeclaw?”

Brann asked “How do you know of my ancestor?”

Twilight replied “My Husband and his brother; Danny Eclipse, are related to Arthas Solar.”

“Ah; I’ve heard of Arthas Solar. We have wanted to get back at him for a long time now for what he did to Muradin.” Brann replied with a nod.

Twilight proposed “Well; I have a proposal for you then. Charming is leading a legion of ponies (Crystal and Equestrian), Changelings, Griffins, Minotaurs, Lordaeron Ponies, and Undead that turned against the Scourge. However; he needs more aid because Arthas is too powerful for him so the Vamponies, led by me, are here to get to him but we need to go through the underground city to reach to the Icecrown Citadel. Do you want to join us in defeating Arthas?”

Brann replied “You’re kidding? We would love to help you! Arthas made an enemy of us; it’s only right that we get back at him.”

Twilight added “Did I mention that this is somewhat of a rescue mission? Our plan is to face Arthas in combat and separate him from Frostmourne. I think Danny also said something about going into his mind to allow him to talk to Arthas from the inside.”

Brann had a look of anger “What do you mean? Arthas is beyond redemption!”

“How could you say that!? You knew nothing about the Lich King, but Danny does!” Twilight shouted back.

Brann demanded “How then!?”

Twilight replied “Because he is The Chronicler!”

Brann and the Griffins backed up, completely surprised.

Brann asked “So… he knows everything about the Lich King?”

Twilight shouted “Yes! Danny knows that the Original Lich King used Frostmourne to make Arthas go deeper and deeper into insanity. And Danny; who is the aspect of Insanity, is going to restore his ponity and, no doubt, free Arthas from his insanity.”

Brann went to talk to the other griffins and when they finished, they turned to Twilight.

“We still think Arthas is beyond redemption. I regret to inform you that you cannot press forward. Death awaits you, Queen Twilight Sparkle.” Brann replied.

Twilight’s eyes glowed in anger and she began to let out a growl. The Vamponies felt a fight beginning to tense up.

Twilight demanded “You WILL let us pass!”

Brann shook his head “No. You will have to kill us all to get through.”

Before anyone could say anything; Scorponok’s eyes began to glow blue and a hologram of me appeared.

“Brann Bronzeclaw; you will comply with Twilight’s wishes or you will be slaughtered for treason. I am Danny Eclipse; leader of the Vamponies and Savior of the Griffin Empire. If you don’t let them pass; I will consider this treason and they will have every reason to kill you. Now; let them pass.”

Brann replied “I fear that I won’t allow it.”

“Fine then. Brann Bronzeclaw; you and your griffins have committed treason against the Alliance and now seen as an enemy of the Alliance.”

That was enough for Twilight and she pulled out her Scythe and cut Brann in half. The other griffins attempted to attack but the Vamponies killed them. They began to continue, heading towards the Griffin base. The hologram ended and Scorponok followed them, readying his weapons for battle.


Later…

Twilight and the Vamponies were walking through a tunnel that Scorponok had made for them. When they came out, they find themselves in a frozen forest. Scorponok arrived to them and activates a hologram of me.

“Alright, you are very close to Icecrown Citadel. It is only a matter of time before you arrive to meet with Charming’s forces. When you do arrive; join up with them. I’ll be there in-“

Rainbow’s voice shouted “Danny! Trypticon is detecting a massive force of undead scourge heading towards Charming and his legion’s position! They are going to be surrounded at this point.”

“Looks like we need to change plans. Twilight; I need you and the vamponies to run to his position as fast as you can.” A hologram of a map appeared in front of me. It showed the entire landscape and the red arrow pointed to Twilight’s current position while there was a green wave heading towards a blue wave, which is back away. “Twilight; you and the vamponies are the red arrow. You are to meet with Charming and his forces; which is the blue wave. The Scourge is the green wave. We will arrive before you do so Nemesis should provide enough firepower support to push them back.”

Twilight nodded and the Vamponies began to run towards Charming’s location. Scorponok went underground to get ahead of them.

Author's Note:

Sorry is this is short. I was thinking about letting the big fun part for the next chapter.