• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 891 Views, 2 Comments

Phantom War VII: Revenge of Havoc - Danny Eclipse



When two ancient Equestrian enemies returned from their stone prison, its up to Danny and Charming to stop them by dividing and taking them out at different angles. Can they defeat these two menaces or will they fail in defeating these two threats.

  • ...
7
 2
 891

Sonata’s Request and Discord’s Rival Returns

3 days later…

I was mediating in my personal training room. For the last three days, my army has been training while half of it was fighting Havoc’s troops. There have been a lot of Ghouls, some lichs, and even sightings of wraiths. But something else has been bothering me. I’ve been receiving sudden presences of darkness everywhere. It felt like I was being watched in the shadows and everytime I turned to the source, it disappeared the moment I begin to turn. It made me uneasy ever since I felt it. But that’s not all; I was looking through the family tree. I had learned two things; Twivine really was my sister and Twilight was my sister. But I looked into her memories and saw a firewall in that memory in her memories. I began to wonder why someone would do that. I would have to look at it later. For now; I must focus on the task at hand. I was interrupted when I heard a beeping sound.

“Computer; open transmission.” I opened my eyes and the holo-transmission. It was Sonata Dusk and she looked alone. “Hello, dear Sonata. Whatever is the trouble?”

Sonata shook her head “No trouble, just a few request.”

“Oh? And what would that be?”

“I’ll say them later. But can you please visit me at my home.” Sonata replied.

I nodded, wondering what Sonata would want to talk about in private. I ended the transmission and went to the Soulless One. I took off; heading towards Ponyville, where Sonata lived in.


Later…

I arrived and I landed on the ground. I got out and walked towards Sonata’s home door. I knocked on it.

“Hey Sonata; it’s me.”

I hear some noise behind the door and then, I see it open; revealing Sonata.

Sonata greeted with a hoof shake and a smile “Ah Danny, come with me.”

She walked out of the house and closed the door. I began to walk with her as we go into the Everfree Forest.


“So you are probably wondering why I called you here.” Sonata asked, breaking the silence while we have been walking for a few minutes.

“Indeed. It has been troubling me lately.”

Sonata replied “Well, I wanted to both show you something AND ask something from you.”

We came into an opening inside the dark forest and I halted and gasped. There, in a dark forest like this, was an open meadow of flowers. The sight alone was so very beautiful.

“Whoa…” I said in awe.

Sonata smiled with happiness when she sees my amazement. She continues to walk and I followed her.

Sonata replied “Like this place? I found it not that long ago. The weather in the place rains on this place and stuff, so these flowers are being cared for every day. I began to think of this place as a good honey moon spot.”

I continue to look at this place. It was beautiful but what caught my eye most was Sonata herself. The flower pedals flying all around us made her look absolutely attracting and beautiful. She looked at me, the sun shining on her wonderful eyes. She smiled and it made the view even more wonderful.

“Sonata… you’re beautiful, you know that, right?”

I see Sonata blushing red when she heard that.

“Thank you… Danny.” Sonata whispered to me.

I smiled back at her. I could feel myself blushing and I put my hoof around her. She looks at me and we locked eyes. We began to move our heads closer until we locked into a kiss. Everything around us, we just ignored. When we finished, we pulled away, our foreheads meeting each other softly. We were panting and I began to realize that we had not only kissed, but I was in love with Sonata. Sonata realized this as well, which we didn’t care much.

“Oh Sonata…”

Sonata put her hoof on my mouth “Shhh…” She began to drag me into the center of the place, which made our area even more wonderful. “The request I mentioned earlier was this. Danny… Can I be your third and final mate…?”

I smiled warmly and I kissed her again. When we finished, I looked deep into her eyes.

“Yes.”

Sonata cheered and I smiled.

Sonata asked “Can I ask one more thing?”

“What is it?”

“Can I be a Vampony like you, Rainbow, and Trixie?” Sonata asked.

I began to think about it and I looked at her.

“Are you absolutely sure? Once you accept the power, there will probably be no way back.”

Sonata nodded and I nodded, acknowledging her. Sonata opened her neck to me and I bite her neck, sucking her blood and injecting my Vampire Venom into her bloodstream. When I finished, I let go and licked her wound, healing it instantly. She smiled until she fell asleep. I teleported us to my room in Blood Village. I laid her on my bed and I left a note saying that she was my third and final mate and she was currently under the transformation of the Vampony. I smiled and teleported back to Ponyville to my ship. Today was the meeting and I went inside and began to fly to the Counsel.


I arrived and landed my ship. I began to travel to the main room and when I arrived, I see most of people here. There were some who were contacting from hologram transmission. I sat in my seat, right next to Rainbow, who was present here.

Celestia said “Alright, now that we are here. Let us proceed with the order.”

Charming turned to me “So, what is the progress with Havoc?”

“We have fought his army everywhere in Equestria. The assault will proceed soon, the other half of my army is almost complete. Also, I think I’m being watched.” I reported back.

Celestia asked, curious “What makes you say that?”

“Every day, I have a tingling sensation running down my spine like a warning. I always turned to meet the source but it suddenly vanishes. And when I turn to leave, the sensation is back.”

“Is it possible that you are being followed by an assassin?” Luna asked

I shook my head 'no' “No, not even an assassin has such marveling skill to avoid my eyes. It isn’t a ghost either because my ghost senses would have gone off.” This seemed to have troubled everyone. I noticed that Discord was here as well, who was seating in his own throne next to Celestia. Suddenly, I felt something dark nearby. I also noticed Discord sensing the trouble as well. “You felt it too Discord?”

Discord nodded and that was when we heard a dark chuckle in the room. We got up and began to look around.

Hello again, my dear rival Discord… It’s been so long since I last seen you…” A male voice said.

Discord’s eyes narrowed and we see an Vampony Alicorn appear in the center of the table, looking at Discord.

The Vampony Alicorn had cyan color coat, brown mane and tail along with a small brown beard. His eyes were completely white, no pupils at all. He had a unicorn horn and vampony wings, which were cyan color as well. But what was what caught my attention was his cutie mark. His cutie mark was a fireball and there was only one like it in the world.

“Herobrine! Aspect of Pranks and Trolls and King of the Nether Realm! I had thought you were banished to the Nether and End Realms by Starswirl himself!”

Herobrine turned to me, a smirk on his face.

Herobrine replied “It is good to know that I have not yet been forgotten in this world. I had originally thought that Starswirl would not record any record of me in the history books.”

“Actually, I’m The Chronicler. You have not been recorded in Equestrian History, but in my books, you have been.”

The title alone made Discord and Herobrine gasp in shock.

Discord replied in complete shock “Danny… you’re the Chronicler!?”

“What is the Chronicler?” Twilight asked, not knowing why the name was so important.

Celestia agreed “I, myself, am wondering the same thing.”

Herobrine looked at them before explaining “You see, there are many aspects. Celestia is, unknowingly, the Aspect of the Light. Luna is the Aspect of the Night. Cadence is the Aspect of Love. Discord is the Aspect of Chaos. Sombra was the Aspect of Shadow, until he died. Twilight is the Aspect of Magic. Charming is the Aspect of Harmony. I am the Aspect of Pranks and/or Trolling. The Chronicler is the supposed Aspect of Knowledge. Mephiles is the Aspect of Darkness. And to end it all off; Lilith is the Aspect of Lust. Also, Danny is also supposed to be the Aspect of Insanity but being two Aspect at once is sometime rare.

There were a series of gasps around the table. I sigh, knowing that this had the happen now of all times.

Charming shouted in surprise and shocked “So…we have been Aspects without even knowing it!”

“Actually Charming; when you were revived by the Elements of Harmony, it acknowledge you AS the Aspect of Harmony. So, you became an Aspect like me not that long ago. But to truly become an Aspect, we still must pass the third and final trial. Our father never achieved that, since he was driven into evil. He never became a full Aspect so he wasn’t as powerful as Celestia or Luna.” I began to get up “Well, this has been interesting and everything but I must really get going.”

They looked at me and Rainbow nodded. We began to leave, Twilight followed us. Everything became quiet when the three of us left. It felt like an hour or two when it was only five minutes when Herobrine broke the silence.

Herobrine said “Well… this just got awkward now…

“How is Lilith lately?” Discord asked.

Herobrine looked at him and replied “Just fine, actually. I heard you and Fluttershy are getting along well.

Discord pointed out with a sigh of disappointment “Actually, we broke up when Dark Fluttershy began to be aggressive to me. So, Masquerade and Fluttershy are together again.”

Everyone around was shocked.

Author's Note:

And that is it... so far. I'm thinking of adding some others but not just yet.