• Published 8th Nov 2015
  • 2,813 Views, 42 Comments

Gamera In Equestria - Oldtakufanboy



Gamera arrives in a new world along with the alien ship that he was about to fight. Could Gamera save this world from the aliens?

  • ...
3
 42
 2,813

Contact With The Beast

Ten Miles to Galloping Gorge

Scootaloo

My friends, my sister, and me continued our journey towards Galloping Gorge where the creature is probably resting. We have to walk by hoof because the train stations are closed due to the rumor of the creature.

"Phew, I'm pooped." I said as I sat down on the ground out of exhaustion.

"Scootaloo's right, Twilight. Can we take a few minute break?" asked my sister as she sat down next to me.

"Of course. As much as I want to meet this creature badly, we need a break from all of the walking we've done." said Twilight as she and the rest of our friends sat down and sighed.

"You know what. While we've been walking, I've been thinking that the creature might be a dragon." said Spike.

"What makes you say that, Spike?" asked Twilight.

"It's just a thought."

"But, it came from space. So...doesn' that make it 'n alien lookin' dragon?" said Applejack giving Spike a cocked eyebrow.

"I guess so."

"What makes you so interested in the creature, Maud?" asked Pinkie.

"I just find its shell really interesting. It reminds me of rocks. I'd really like to take a small piece from its shell. Saying this, makes me sound like a fangirl." said Maud.

We all looked at each other and then back at Maud, who had dreamy eyes, possibly thinking about the creatures' shell piece.

"Anyway, what do you think the creature looks like, Scoots?" asked Spike as he and the girls look over to me.

"I'd say it looks like a giant turtle." I replied.

"You know what, the creature does look like a turtle because of the shell and all." said my sister in agreement.

Everypony looked at each other giving nods in agreement.

"Well, whatever it is, you can ask the creature about it, Scoots." said my sister as she patted my back.

"You're right, sis. You know what, I feel better enough to walk further now." I said as I got up to my hooves.

"You're right, scoots. Come on, guys. Let's keep on going." said my sister as she got up.

"Alrighty, let's go." said Twilight as she and everypony else got up and we continued our walk towards the Galloping Gorge.









The Galloping Gorge

The group has finally made it. As they slowly walked up to the edge of the gorge, they looked down and saw Gamera lying on his stomach with his arms, legs, tail, and head sticking out of his shell. The ponies look in shock as they looked down onto the sight of him (Except for Maud. She's only with us for the creatures' shell).

Gamera below was indeed sleeping, but was also finishing absorbing a bit of mana from within the planet.






Scootaloo

"Wow…look at him." I said with amazement as my friends and I looked down bellow at the creature.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go down there." said Twilight as she jumped into the air and spreads her wings.

"Twilight wait!" I said before Twilight could dive in there meeting the creature.

"What's wrong, Scootaloo?" asked Twilight as she dropped back to the ground and gave me a cocked eyebrow.

"I think me and my sister should go down there first. It might be angry with you after you shot in the face a couple of times earlier today."

Twilight gave out a sigh and sat down.

"You know what? You're right. It might be angry if I charge down there. Who knows what that thing could do to Me." said Twilight.

"Thanks, Twi. Come on, sis. Let's go meet our giant friend." I said as my sister and I flew up together and dived right into the gorge.





As we plopped to the bottom, we walked over to the front of the creature and sat down two yards away from the creatures face.

"Hey sis, let me talk to it first." I whispered to my sister.

"Sure. You are the only one that seems to talk with it." whispered my sister.

"Hey, big fella! Wake up! It's me! The little filly you met earlier today!" I said to the creature trying to wake it up.

The creature slowly lifted its eyelids and looked down on us with big eyes. The Creature then gave us a growl, telling us that he was awake.

"Hi! Remember me? I'm the little filly from earlier. This here is my sister. Her name is Rainbow Dash or 'Dashie' for short. My name is Scootaloo, but you may also call me 'Scoots'. How are you feeling?" I asked in a calm manner.

The creature smiled while giving us a growl in response. I couldn't help, but smile.

"Well, that's good to hear."

The creature looked over to my sister who was giving him an awkward, but worried smile. Her smile was starting to bug me.

"Go on, sis. Say 'Hi' to it." I said as I walked up to her and nudged her right shoulder.

"H-h-hi." said my sister as she waved at the creature in a still-worried manner.

The creature smiled at her and then looked back towards me.

"Sorry to bug you, but we are wondering if you are here to kill or destroy us? Our princesses are wondering if you are going to destroy us. Is it true that you are here to end us?" I asked.

The creature moved it's head back and forth and replied to me with a longer growl. I felt relieved by it's reply.

"Well, that's good to hear." I said.

"What's up, Scoots?" replied my sister.

"He says that he is not here to kill us all. The princesses have nothing to worry about." I replied.

My sister gave out a sigh of relief. She then looked up towards the group and then back at me.

"Wait here. I need to tell the others that he won't hurt us." said my sister as she flew back up to the group.

I then looked back at the creature that continued to look down on me.

"So I have to tell you something. One of my friends accidentally attacked you earlier today. She apologizes and she really wants to meet you. Along with her and my sisters' friends. Are you ok of meeting them?" I asked.

The creature smiled yet again and nodded. I smiled in return.

"Oh good. You'll like my sisters' friends. They are really nice ponies."

The creature gave out a cocked eyebrow. I wondered if it was something I've said.

"Is their something wrong?" I asked.

The creature stared at me for a couple more seconds and then moved its head back and forth with a smile on its face.

"Oh, ok."

I looked back at my sister who waved to me, which is probably a signal that everypony's coming down here to meet the creature.

As they all walked towards, they had a bit of worry in their faces. I bet they're scared that they've never seen a creature at this size in their lives. They all stood next to me, staring up at the creature, which was fixated on Twilight giving her an angry growl. She backed up a bit.

"Scootaloo? Why is he growling at me?" Twilight asks.

"He says that he wants an apologize from you." I replied.

"Oh, well, sorry I shot my magic in the face. It won't happen again." said Twilight as the creature snorted, which I can tell he probably means that he accepts her apology.

"Scootaloo? Did you said that it's a 'he'?" asked Applejack.

"I did. I know this thing's a 'he'. Also, did Rainbow Dash tell you he's not here to destroy us?" I asked.

"She did." said the lot.

"Now Scootaloo, could you ask him what he's called?" said Twilight as she walked up to me and placed her right hoof on my shoulder.

"Sure thing, Twi." I said as I looked back towards the creature.

"We'd like to know your name. Could you tell me?" I asked as the creature looked down on me.

I don't know why, but I thought I heard a voice in my head saying a word that I've never heard before, "Gamera".

"Gamera…" I said quietly.

"What was that, Scootaloo?" asked Twilight.

"I…I think he's called…Gamera." I replied turning my head towards Twilight.

"Gamera?" said the lot.

"Well, tell Gamera here, that we say hi and that we welcome him to Equestria." said Twilight.

I turned back towards Gamera.

"My friends say 'hi' and they welcome you here to Equestria."

The creature lifted his head and let out a loud roar in a friendly tone and not in a threatening way (which made Fluttershy jump a bit and hid herself behind Twilight).

"Don't worry, Fluttershy. Like he said before, he's not going to hurt us."

"Oh…ok." said Fluttershy as she made eye contract with Gamera.

Gamera gave her a smile. Fluttershy couldn't help, but smile in return.

We all together gave Gamera a bow as he did the same by using his head.

"Now that we're here, tell him our names." asked Twilight.

"Hey Gamera, meet Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Maud, and our dragon Spike."

Gamera stared at Spike. Spike slowly walked up to Gamera and was very close up to him. Gamera gave him a growl and a smile.

"What's he saying, Scoots?" asked Spike.

"He say that you remind him of himself when he was tiny. You are very lucky to hang around with creatures and communicating with them in a language he can't speak."

"Aw, shucks." said Spike as he looked away from Gamera blushing out of embarrassment.

"My next question is where is he from." said Twilight as I got the memo.

"So Gamera. Where are you from? All that we know is that you came from the sky. Do you remember what happened?" I asked.

Gamera looked down and it seemed like he was trying to think about it. He then looked back to me giving me a few set of growls.

"What did he say?" asked Twilight.

"He says that he came from a planet called, 'Earth'. He was trying to fight off an alien race out in space, till he and three of the alien spaceships got sucked into a black hole. He doesn't know why he's here. He believes that the black hole had something to do with this. Now he's stuck here till further notice." I replied.

"Well…I don't know what to do about that. I guess he could be stuck here for the rest of his life." said Twilight.

"Let me talk to him." said Maud as she walked up to Gamera with a small smile on her face.

"Say Gamera, would you mind if I take a piece off of your shell? Just a tiny fragment." said Maud with a little blush.

Gamera looked at her with a little bit of a blush on his face. I guess he was thinking that he has a admirer. That admirer just so happens to be Maud who is interested in his shell. Gamera replied to her by giving her a nod.

"You're the best." said Maud as Gamera held out his left hand and waited for Maud to climb on.

As Maud climbed on, Gamera moved his hand up to his shoulder and I guess Maud walks off of it. We stood there waiting for Maud as she took her time finding a piece of Gamera's shell to keep.

Two minutes have passed and Gamera moves his left hand down and Maud jumps off with a tiny piece of Gamera's shell on her hoof.

"How was it on Gamera's shell, Maud?" asked Pinkie.

"It was the best. When I was on his shell, it felt like I was on a landscape full of rocks. His shell is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen." said Maud as she blushed while putting away her tiny piece of Gamera' shell within her pocket.

"Thank you again, Gamera." said Maud as she gave Gamera a wink.

Gamera looks away from her in a shy manner. I guess he never had somepony from where he's from say something like that about him.

"Spike, let's write a letter to Celestia and Luna." said Twilight as I noticed Spike taking out a piece of paper, along with a writing quill.

Dear Princess Celestia, we have finally made contact with the creature. He's not a big danger as Luna thought he is. We found out that the creature is a 'he' and that he goes by the name 'Gamera'. We asked him about where he's from and he has told us that he's from a planet called 'Earth'. I'm not sure where that is, but it seems like he's gonna be stuck here till something happens. We also wanted to know if he's dangerous. He says that he isn't here to harm any of us. As we hang out with this giant, he isn't that scary once you get to know him. The one thing that bugs me though is that, 'how can Scootaloo understand what Gamera says, and yet we can't?' Anyway, we're safe and we are planning on staying with Gamera a little longer till your sun starts setting.

- your student, Twilight Sparkle

After Spike finished up writing the letter, he blew away the letter with his flames and the letter was sent.

"Um…Gamera…sorry if I'm so scared of you…I'm not used to seeing a thing like you." said Fluttershy as she walked up a little closer to his head.

Gamera smiled and nod in understanding Fluttershy's saying.

"Speaking of what he is, Scootaloo, ask him what he is." asked Twilight.

I nodded and looked towards Gamera.

"Um, Gamera? My friends want to know, what are you?" I asked.

Gamera replied with a short growl.

"He says that he's what the humans call a 'kaiju'. It means 'giant monster'." I said as I looked back to the lot.

"A kaiju?" said the lot as they look at each other in confusion.

"Well, whatever, at least we have a new friend. Gamera, you may not have many friends yet, but maybe in the future when ponies get to know you better, you may. At least we are your allies in this world. Again, welcome to Equestria." said Twilight as she gave him a smile.

Gamera smiled and gave out another roar of thanks.










Canterlot Castle

Throne Room

Celestia has been in the throne room waiting for Twilight to reply to them. Luna sat on her throne bored out of her mind.

"Ugh…what's taking them so long?" said a Luna grumpily.

"I guess they're still t-" Celestia was cutoff as she noticed a letter popping out in front of her.

"Looks like Twilight and the group are still alive." said Celestia as she began reading through the letter.

"What does it say, sister?" asked Luna.

Celestia turned her head towards Luna and smiled.

"Don't worry sister. She says that Gamera isn't here to harm us. That proves that he isn't here to hurt anypony." said Celestia.

"Well…that's good to here." said Luna as she smiled back at her sister.

"What would you like me to write, sister?" asked Celestia as she threw the letter and levitated another piece of paper and writing quill.

As Luna thought, her eyes then lit up.

"There is. Could you write to Twilight to ask this Gamera, about the giant-orbed contraptions I saw in his dream?" said Luna.

"Of course." said Celestia as she began writing.









Galloping Gorge

Scootaloo

We all sat around with Gamera, waiting for Celestia to reply.

After waiting for five minutes, Spike spat out a sealed letter. We all sat up, except for Gamera, and looked down onto the letter as Twilight opened it.

Dear Twilight, it's good to hear that you and your friends have made a friend with this Gamera, but would you mind asking him about these things that Luna calls, 'Giant-orbed contraptions'? Luna remembers seeing them after looking into Gamera's dream yesterday last night. She saw not only Gamera going through the black hole; she also saw those contraptions going through the portal before Gamera did. We may be in danger. Please respond."

-Celestia

"What does she mean? What 'giant-orbed contraptions'?" said my sister while giving a cocked eyebrow.

The girls looked over to me.

"Scootaloo, could you ask Gamera about those things that went into the black hole before him? Luna worries if they're still out in space." said Twilight.

"Hey Gamera, remember when you went through the black hole? Did you see any giant-orbed contraptions that were sucked in before you were taken in?" I asked.

Gamera looked at all of us and then back up towards the sky. He then looked back down at me. He gave me a low, but long snarl.

"What did he say?" asked Twilight.

I turned my head towards Twilight with a little shiver.

"He says maybe." I replied.

Gamera gave out another snarl, but he was smiling this time. I couldn't help, but smile as well.

"He says that if they are out there, don't worry. I'm here to protect you all." I said as I looked back at Twilight with a smile.

Twilight and the lot smiled back at me and gave out a sigh of relief. As long as we have Gamera, we are safe from whatever these giant-orbed contraptions.

"Spike, write a letter to the princesses." asked Twilight as Spike grabbed out his writing quill and another piece of paper.








Canterlot Castle

Throne Room

Celestia sat in the throne room waiting for Twilight to reply. Luckily, their reply came right on time.

"What does it say, sister?" asked Luna.

Celestia gave out a shocked face and turned her head towards Luna.

"She says that Gamera told them that they might still be alive." said Celestia.

Luna could feel the sweat coming from her face as they dripped to the floor.

"I-i-is there more to the letter?" asked Luna as Celestia continued reading the letter.

"She says not to worry. Gamera will protect us with his life. If Twilight and the lot could agree, then so can we." said Celestia as she smiled at her sister.

Luna gave Celestia a faint smile and then looked back up in the bright blue sky. Wondering about those giant-orabed contraptions.

"I really hope those things are not among the stars." thought Luna.








Meanwhile in Space...

The aliens continued their work throughout their spaceships. One of the spaceships however, was getting close to fixing the radar screen. The screen may look low definition, but they can spot a planet that was miles away from where they are now.

They were beginning to wonder what this planet was...