• Published 8th Nov 2015
  • 2,813 Views, 42 Comments

Gamera In Equestria - Oldtakufanboy



Gamera arrives in a new world along with the alien ship that he was about to fight. Could Gamera save this world from the aliens?

  • ...
3
 42
 2,813

Gamera Meets Luna

Hours have passed since the group of friends has met the guardian of the universe. The sun begins to set in the distance. Scootaloo gives out a yawn.

"Looks like our time here is up. Celestia's sun is beginning to set, as Luna brings up her moon." said Twilight as she looked towards the falling sun.

"You're right, Twilight. Let's get back to Canterlot." said Rainbow Dash as she stretched out her wings.

Scootaloo turns around and gives Gamera a smile. Gamera gives her a smile in return.

"Well Gamera, looks like we have to go. We'll see you soon." said Scootaloo.

Gamera replied by giving her a growl.

"Goodnight, Gamera." said Scootaloo and the lot.

Gamera gave them a growl in return.

The lot left the giant to his rest, as the skies begin to go darker by the second. The all got out of the gorge and headed towards Canterlot where Celestia and Luna are waiting for them.








Scootaloo

"Well, it's good to know that he's not here to hurt us." I said as I flew beside my sister.

"Yeah. I'm glad he isn't that dangerous. But meeting him was AWESOME!!!" said my sister with excitement.

"It sure was, Dashie. I can't believe we met a kaiju. That's new in my book." said Pinkie.

"I got what I wanted, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again." said Maud with a small smile.

"He wasn't as scary as I thought." said Rarity.

"Same here." said Fluttershy.

"He seemed like a friendly giant." said Spike.

"We also made a new friend. That's good to know." said Applejack.

"It was a good experience. I can't wait to tell princess Celestia and princess Luna about it in person. But there is something that bugs me." said Twilight.

"What's that, Twilight." asked Applejack.

"That there could be aliens among us. I hope that's not true. If it is true, then every pony is in danger."

We all gave out a gulp.

"Well, for now, let's just wait and see what happens." said Applejack.

"You're right. Let's instead think about meeting the princesses."







Canterlot Castle

Throne Room

Luna and Celestia stood there on their thrones waiting for Twilight and her party to show up. Luna's moon is high in the sky as its light came down from the window. Luna gave out a yawn.

"Tired sister?" asked Celestia.

"Yes. I can't wait for them any longer. I will head to my room, sister. Good night." said Luna as she got off her throne.

"Well good night, Luna. I hope you feel better now knowing that this Gamera is not our enemy."

"I am, sister." said Luna as she walked out of the throne room.

"Not really, sister. I must meet this Gamera in the dream world to get some answers out of him. I wonder if what he says are lies." thought Luna as she walked down the halls towards her bedroom.








Galloping Gorge

Gamera

Gamera stood there, still awake thinking about the ponies that he just met today. He never seen any pony or horse back on Earth that could talk, look colorful, or even use magic. At least they weren't a threat. Speaking of threats, it still bugged him thinking that if he went through the black hole alive, then so did the alien ships. But if they are still alive, why aren't they here yet? Perhaps they could be dead.

Gamera gave out a yawn and then lifted his head looking up towards the odd-looking moon. Never has Gamera seen a moon like that.

He then rested his head back onto the ground and slowly shut his eyes. Gamera was now asleep.





Dream World

Gamera opened his eyes and all he could see was black. Nothing around him, but the color black that reached as far as the eye could see.

Gamera slowly stood up and turned his head back and forth wondering where he was. He then saw a light illuminating in the distance. Gamera cocked an eyebrow and made his stance in case this was some sort-of enemy. A blurry figure slowly walked out towards him. It seemed to be walking on four legs. It had large wings sprung out. The eyes were pure white as they opened up. As the figure got closer towards him, Gamera was beginning to see full details of what this thing was. This being looked a lot like the Twilight pony he saw met. Unlike Twilight, this one was taller. She had a flowing, sparkling mane and tail that looked as if the night was trapped inside of them. She had dark-blue color fur. She wore a black crown, which was a bit blocked by her horn, along with sparkling horseshoes. On her flank was a mark of a crescent moon.

Gamera stared into her eyes as Luna did the same staring into his large, green eyes.

"Nice to meet you in person, Gamera." said Luna.

"Nice to mee-" Gamera paused as he covered his mouth, "I…I can talk." he said with surprise.

"Why's that? You can't talk in the real world?" said Luna with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes. It's true that I can't talk in the real world. All I can do is growl and roar. Children seem to somehow understand me, though. But how is it that I can talk now?" asked Gamera.

"Because this is the dream world. That is why you can speak here and not in the real world." said Luna.

Gamera stood in a normal stance knowing that this pony is not a threat.

"May I ask who are you? You look like a pony I saw earlier today." asked Gamera.

"My name is Luna. Also known as princess Luna by the way. The pony you saw earlier today is actually an alicorn, which is actually what I am as well. Including my sister."

"Now that I look at you, I do remember seeing you before. I saw you and your sister in the sk-" Gamera was cutoff as Luna held up a hoof in front of him.

"Enough talking about me. I want to talk to you. My first question is 'are you here to hurt my subjects'?"

"No. I don't want to bring any harm to them. I am not your enemy."

"Then care to explain that?" said Luna as she pointed towards a oval sphere that showed Gamera fighting Barugon.

"What you see is me protecting the humans from Barugon."

"Humans?" said Luna with a cocked eyebrow.

"The creatures I protect from any kaiju. I worry about them. Since I'm not there, who knows what will happen to them if a kaiju attacks them without my help."

"He's just like me. Wanting to protect his subjects." thought Luna as the oval shaped projection disappeared.

"I see. Now my next question, 'what are those giant-orbed contraptions I saw in your dream the other night'?"

"You saw them? How?"

"Because I can enter dreams, you dolt. I saw them. They seem to be heading towards your planet till you showed up and that black hole swallowed both you and the three of those things. Are they enemies?"

"Those things that you saw are spaceships. They came a long way from their planet to take over mine. What bothers me is that if I came through the black hole alive, then I have a feeling that they might have survived too."

"What will happen if they do come? TELL ME!!" roared Luna as she grew five times bigger than Gamera, which cause Gamera to take a few steps back.

"From what I remember years ago, they want to take the planet as their own for survival. First they took over my mind, but it failed. They then tried to kill me by making me fight Viras. Luckily I defeated it. Now it seems like they are taking drastic measures to kill me and take over the planet."

Luna calmed down and shrunk back to Gamera's size.

"Well, if they do come, you will protect us. Right?" asked Luna.

"Of course. Your highness." said Gamera as he gave Luna a bow.

"Such manners, for a kaiju." thought Luna as she bowed down to Gamera in return.

"Is there anything else you like to ask, your highness?" asked Gamera as he finished his bow.

"There is one more thing I like to ask before I depart. Would you mind if we meet again in the real world? I'll make sure to bring Scootaloo with us." said Luna blinking rapidly at Gamera.

Gamera blushed and looked away.

"What ever makes you feel comfortable, your highness. Could also please stop blinking like that at me? It…it's really embarrassing." said Gamera's face was bright as a cherry.

"Ok. I was just teasing you." said Luna as she giggled.

Gamera looked towards her as she did the same.

"Well…what now?" asked Gamera as he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's very close to morning now. It is time for you to wake up and wait for me. Understand?" said Luna as she put a hoof on Gamera's chest plate.

"Of course, your highness." said Gamera.

"You have such manners, for a kaiju." said Luna as she gave Gamera a wink, which made Gamera look away yet again with a blushed face.

Luna giggled as she turned around and headed towards the light, which shined so brightly, that it made the whole place light until Gamera couldn't see anything.






Gamera opened his eyes and looked towards the odd-looking moon as it falls to the ground. Gamera's eye then lit up with surprise.

Gamera gave out a yawn and then slowly stood up stretching his arms and legs. He fell back to the ground, not wanting to cause a scene for any of the other ponies that could be out and about.








Canterlot Castle

Throne Room

Luna came into the throne room yawning while seeing her sister waving to her.

"Good morning, sister. Did you sleep well? Twilight and her part have told me so much about Gamera. He seems like a gentle giant. Are you still worried about meeting him?" asked Celestia.

Luna gave out a smile.

"I don't mind meeting him at all. This time, I want you, myself, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash to come along with me to meet Gamera." said Luna as she jumped onto her throne.

"Really? You want to meet him in person? What's all this about? You were so scared of meeting him and now you suddenly want to meet him? Did you talk to him in the dream world?" asked Celestia.

"I did. I wanted to get some answers. I wanted to know if what he said to Twilight and her party was true. We talked for a bit and I was starting to like him. He seems like such a gentleman when I talked to him. He was so cute when he blushed." said Luna as she giggled.

Luna turned her head towards Celestia who was giving her a funny look.

"What?" asked Luna giving Celestia a cocked eyebrow.

"I think he likes you." said Celestia.

"No! Never sister. He's a kaiju. I'm an alicorn. That can never happen. By the way, how long have you been siting on your throne?"

"I sat down here like fifteen minutes ago. Why's that?"

"Never mind." said Luna as she looked towards the stained glass windows.

"Anyway, I was wondering. When should you and I meet him? Now? In a little bit?" asked Celestia changing the subject.

"I would say in a while. We should get cleaned up and make ourselves look presentable in front of him. It would awful if we looked as if we got out of bed. Plus, your hair is pretty messy." said Luna as she pointed out Celestia's hair.

"You're right. Come my sister, let's go bathe." said Celestia as she and her sister got off their thrones and went to their bathing rooms.







30 Minutes Later…

Cloudsdale

Scootaloo

My sister and I sat together in the kitchen eating breakfast together along with Tank. It would be funny if my sister and I meet Gamera again, we should bring along Tank with us as well.

"Say sis, would it be cool if we meet Gamera again, that we bring along Tank with us?" I asked.

"Sure. Tank might be scared at first, but I think he'll get along with Gamera at some point." said my sister.

Just then, there was a knock on our door. We got off our chairs and walked up to the door. As we looked to who it was, it was a royal guard handing us a letter.

"This is a letter from the princesses. They seek an audience with you." said the royal guard as he gave us a salute and took off back to Canterlot.

"Huh, I wonder what's up." said my sister as she opened up the letter.

We looked through it and it gave us quite a surprise.

"THE PRINCESSES WANT TO MEET GAMERA?!" shouted my sister.

Author's Note:

For those that wonder who I pick for Gamera's voice actor, then I choose Christopher Sabat who voices Piccolo