• Published 22nd Oct 2015
  • 311 Views, 23 Comments

arcane the angel of darkness - arcane prince



a new dark evil is in the princess castle and now he got to make a stand but on what side light or dark will he be the new hero or the foe is it the end for equestria the story of the new alicorn arcane the angel of darkness we will fight

  • ...
23
 23
 311

the darkness discovered

“So this is were you heard the scream?” luna said in a serious tone. She was hoping this is were the filly have been taken or at least a source were the filly it was a wired night called about a missing now this. What is going on with my night.

“Yes, we were here on a run to the fall and heard a scream.” the grey pony said with a nail as a cutie mark.

“Aren't your special talent is repair why were you running?” luna said in a hint of disbelieve of what she was hearing thinking it was pointless. She had a lot to worry about and less the filly missing every night for the last week.

“My son special talent is running and he like to do it at night and he wanted me to run with him and long story short I got stuck with running to the falls.” he said with a annoyance voice in his voice.

“So where did the sound come from?” luna ask hoping to find the area it come from, to see what cause it, and why.

“that way” he pointed toward a road “that road led to a cave you might want to keep a eye open some timberwolfs go in thare though time to time.”

“Thank for the information it will be helpful and will not be forgotten.” luna said heading down the road in caution.She walked down the road with her surprise found the cave next to the road It had blood leading in the cave. That odd she thought to herself why would timberwolf drag a something in the cave they just eat as is so if it wasn't timber wolf then who did it. Then she look in the cave to her surprise she see noo timber wolf just more blood that led in the cave.

“Go away please no more.” a voice called out from the shadow. It sounded like it was in pain and scared like.

“It ok we won't hurt you please com out.” then a pink filly with a red mane come out from the shadow just bleeding from a side from small cuts.”It ok guard are coming I just need to signal them then you can go to get help ok?” luna said trying to calm the filly to some success.

“No, a another pony in her i can't leave him he is in this cave I need to get him before they get him before they get back.” the filly said in hope she could safe the colt that was in the cave.

“Don't worry we will find him as long as you leave with me to be sure you make it safe.” luna said trying to put the filly out of harm. Hoping to question her later about the pony that capture the filly.

“Please, he was in pain it was bleeding blood from the side I need to get him, he looked hurt and scared”" she said in a panic tone that got though her sight to reason.

“It won't help if somepony get hurt we need to get you safe so i can go not to put little filly in harm way.” luna try to get the filly out to go find the little colt.

“Ok, but you need to promise me you get him, please.” the filly said with a serious tone the first of the night.

“Deal let head out side” luna led the filly to the exit of the cave were she shot a bolt of lightning.Then she started to head back in the cave .

“Princess, please don't be mad at him.” the filly said like she think the princess had hate to the filly.

“Why would we want to be mad at the colt?” luna ask a little worried but she hide it.

“ Well they seen to get mad at the sight of him I don't know why.” the filly word just put luna in fear why would they heat the colt, how did they get a colt, no colt have been reported kidnapped.

“what does this colt look like.” luna ask in a serious tone like this could mean more.

“He was like a unicorn with a wing and a halve.” the filly said.

“Wing and a halve you mean he is a alicorn with one of his wings cut in halve?” luna ask in fear of the answer.

“No, he got a broke wing and a blue mane and as black as the night sky and he was short I liked his looks but then they cut him and” the filly stop and started to cry think of what happen to him.

“Don't cry we will get him and he will be safe no need worry you both will be safe soon.” trying to comfort the filly.”Look the guard your fine with them I will fly the colt back as soon as possible.” luna said wiping the tears from the filly eyes.”I better get in that cave if you want to meet him tonight we will call you parent in the morning.” luna said at all she could say for the filly to sleep nice tonight the only thing that she had to do now was find the colt.

luna enter the cave wondering how did they find a alicorn, kid alicorn at that,how did they hide a alicorn magic it should be impossible.”Now another question where did they put him.” luna ask out loud then she look down re-notice the blood. Well that a good trail to fallow she thought to herself.She then began to fallow to the deepest part of the cave where she saw something that scared her.

It was now what she had not heard from the filly she hope the filly didn't know his eye bleeding from the look of it was right below his eye lid and hanged up through his wing the broke one and look like his horn cover with blood .What was most surprising was he had no cutie mark.She know this matter had to be attended to.

“Hello can you hear me i'm go to get you out off her.” he started to move but didn't open his eye luna just hope he was tired she try not to fear the worst.She carefully took the wing and got it off the hook.Then she put him on her back.”Now let head back to canterlot you can sleep on my back if you want.” luna said trying to get the colt to sleep hoping to see when he get to canterlot if he can open his eyes.

When they got out of the cave she saw three guards she then told a guard."Let the stallion know that fell free to visit my sister and I a night of his choosing my sister would like to thank him in person.” luna said in a happy tone trying to hide what she didn't know yet.

“So princess I hope you don't mind if we stay to find who will come to hurt the filly so we a arrest them.” the guard ask it was normal to ask for order before doing them.

“Yes, we will go to the castle at once.” we that the princess expanded her wing and fly to the castle.She was worried but it could at least give her more reason to fly fast but she could not fly too fast or the colt would fall off.Why would a pony do this to a colt or a filly she know thare were bad pony but this is a new level a pony kidnapping is bad this is just evil hurt them to this level broke wing,bloody horn, and his eye are just in bad shape.

They land in the castle. “Hello, princess, I was told to led you to the filly that was in the cave.” the guard said that try to led the princess before she saw the princess was not fallowing her.

“Sorry, but I will not fallow you let one of the guard know to come to my room we need his assistant.” luna said trying to hide the reason.

“Are you ok did you get hurt in the cave?” the guard ask in a worry that the princess is hurt

“No, it was not for me it a matter that must be attended to.” luna said. It only confused the guard but she told luna she would tell the doctor.

luna then move to her room then open the door. “Look like the colt sleep all the way to the castle let get you on the bed to get you checked out.” then luna set the colt on the cover with care not to wake him.

“Princess, you wanted me for a matter.” the doctor said walking in a room thirty minute later.

“Yes, we need to check out the colt that was in the cave.” luna said in a scared tone since the colt haven't move since the cave.

“Wait, thare was a colt in the cave.” the doctor ask.

"yes, he is on the bed." luna said looking to the bed.

“So he also a alicorn it look like he has a broken wing and a bleeding horn.” the doctor stating what he saw.

“Yes, the matter of his that the matter he didn't open them when i talked to him he just moved a little.” luna said let the doctor know why she was worried.

“You know i have to open the eyelids to see if it ok.” the doctor said

“I know that why I could not do if it was look ok it could still be bad so i will let you decide.” luna said hope the colt had not made more injury.

the doctor open the eye led just to see the eye he did the same to the other and then turn to luna. “Princess, by the look of his eye it easy to say he need rest but thare is a matter of his eye.”

“What is it why is thare a matter?” luna ask curious tone.

“Well his eye looked harm it heal in time but I suggest he covor them.”

“Ok, i will tend to it now and tell my sister personal guard that to see me in the morning with my sister.” luna said letting out a sign of relief.

“I will tell the guard now he is in the medical room he got in a midnight fight again.” the doctor said with a sad tone

“let me know what does celestia know of this?” luna ask

“nothing yet but i will be telling her when she wakes up.” the doctor said

“Good I will be sleeping tonight it a peaceful night for it.” luna said with a since of being happy

“What about the filly in the castle?” the doctor ask in a sad tone.

“Tell the guard to led her to the room she will be sleeping in tonight.” luna said in a tired tone.

“As you wish princess.” the doctor then move toward the door to leave when luna got in bed.

“Let get him in bed for to night.” luna then put the cover over him so he would feel warm for tonight maybe the first of many since he was in a cave.

“Well good night little pony.” luna said before getting in the bed for that night.