• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 3,709 Views, 87 Comments

Piraka Don't Play Fair - The Warmaster



When you go to a Comicon, what do you expect? A good, normal day. Not for us. In one second, we turned from normal people into Equestria's Most Wanted

  • ...
20
 87
 3,709

Intermission: Meeting the Dark and Moody Spider

Three days previous,
“Come on!” Vezok growled, having to shove Hakann forward, “They are probably gaining on us!”

“Oh come on Vezok!” The Crimson Piraka growled, turning to face Vezok. “If they had been following us, they would have caught up already!”

“Did you forget we iced the Toa of Stone? It's likely they had to stop to get him out of the ice!” Vezok pointed out, getting up in Hakann’s face, “So at most we got a head start. But do try to remember that the Toa of Earth can freaking fly!”

“Oh yeah...I forgot about that…” The Crimson Piraka replied, glancing up to the sky.

“Would you two just shut up and keep moving?!” Zaktan barked, turning to the two. “Or did you forget we have murderous Toa after us?!”

“Well, I'd say we found you.” A dark and gravelly voice said. The six Piraka looked up to see a bipedal and heavily armored being floating up above them. His armor was pitch black, his face covered in a spiky mask. In his claws was a massive energy drill. “So, who wants to die first?”

“Maybe we should smash-stab the white one,” another voice said, and the Piraka looked to the forest to see a green Toa walking towards them, a energy crossbow in his hands. His mask, unlike the black Toa, was odd, it's features split almost in half. On one side his mask was smooth, while the other side was rugged and bumpy.

“So, is it just you two?” Zaktan asked, glancing around.

“Yeah, the others had to go thaw out Hewkii.” The Black Toa said, floating down next to the green one. “Me and Kongu here are gonna beat you into a pulp, just like on Voya Nui.”

“Like hell you will, Nuparu!” Reidak growled, his buzzsaw whirring. While the two sides bickered, Avak was distracted by a glint blinding his left eye. He looked over to see a odd silver medallion in the shape of a spider laying on the ground.

“Huh, wonder what this is…” He grabbed it, keeping his eye on the two Dark Toa, before examining it. “This looks oddly familiar…” He muttered, before a voice echoed in his head.

"My name is Dark. I'm a web-swinger with a blade and a lot of heart. If you need a companion to talk to, or an ally to help fight your enemies, just toss this medallion in the air and I'll be there. I'm always willing to meet new people. But know this, I will not allow anyone to harm innocents.”

Avak looked to the Toa, to his Piraka friends, then back to the medallion. “Eh, why the heck not. Mata Nui preserve is if this is a joke by one of the others…” He cleared his throat. “Hey! I don't know who you are, but me and my pals require some help! Think you could lend a hand?” When nothing happened, he growled, tossing the medallion behind him. “Fine, we’ll see if we can handle these punks.”

Half way through the toss, the medallion began to glow a bright light. Immediately, several figures fell from it, two on their backs, two on their feet, before it dimmed and fell to the ground. The tallest one on its feet looked up to see that both the other five Piraka and the two Toa pointing their weapons at them.

The figure, who was wearing a blue and black cloak and had some sort of frog by its side, immediately put its hands up. “Whoa, what's your problem?” It asked, its voice sounding like a male.

“Who the hell are you, and where the hell did you come from?!” Zaktan growled, his Triblade pointed at the newcomer.

“You're that person I heard in the medallion thing!” Avak said, and the others looked at him.

“What medallion?” Hakann growled.

“Hey.” Nuparu said.

“It's a medallion I just found, I swear!” Avak said, holding his claws up. “I heard this guys voice saying he could help us, and considering our situation…”

“Hey.” Nuparu repeated.

“Well yeah, I suppose we could use the help… Any time we waste having to fight them would allow their comrades to catch up…” Zaktan growled, lowering his weapon. The other Piraka did the same. “We require your help beating these guys. In a small amount of time. Think you can help?”

“HEY!!” Nuparu yelled, blasting Zaktan with his weapon, the beam of lightning-infused energy passing through Zaktan and hitting a tree in front of him. Zaktan stared down at the hole in his chest. “I believe we were about to kill you six!” The black Toa growled, his power drill glowing.

The cloaked figure looked to Avak. “You're the guy who summoned me?”

“Yeah, I think.” He nodded, looking back at the amulet. “So...you'll help us?” He asked hopefully.

He pulled out a sword from his back. “Why not?”

“Just another body to add to the pile,” Nuparu growled, aiming up his power drill again.

“I don't think so, Dark Toa.” Zaktan growled, two laser beams flying from his eyes and blasting the Toa of Earth in a small area in between his armor. The Toa cursed, clutching his hurt arm as Kongu took aim and fired, a bolt of electrically charged energy flying towards the newcomers.

The one in the blue and black cloak blocked it with his sword as another figure, this one smaller and in a red cloak, got up, dusted themself, and pulled out a large hammer the same size as them. “Okay, what is it this time?” The figure asked, its voice female.

“Evil Toa with the need to kill people for fun?” Thok shrugged, using his power over inanimate objects to block an incoming shot with a tree. He then returned fire with his freeze gun. “Now I know it's not what we usually deal with in our business, but it's still pretty irritating.”

“You can say that again!” Reidak growled, chucking a boulder at the two Toa, only for it to get smashed to pieces by the Toa of Earth.

“Cece, give me my gun,” the blue and black figure told his companion, who pulled out a futuristic gun and tossed it at him. He caught it and shot at the Toa. The bullets ricocheted off of Nuparu’s armor, the Protodermis that makes up his armor being far superior than normal metals. In reply, Nuparu shot forward, his Mask of Flight allowing him to fly straight into the newcomer and slamming him into a tree.

“Oi, get off him!” Hakann growled, hitting Nuparu’s back with his Heat Vision. Avak aided the Crimson Piraka in this attempt by unleashing a barrage of energy attacks from his Seismic Pickaxe. Nuparu growled, before taking off again, hovering in the air while returning fire with his Drill. The Piraka took cover in the trees, half of them suppressing Kongu while the other half dealt with Nuparu.

“Okay, what's going on?” The red figure yelled.

“We already said we would explain as soon as we can deal with these bastards!” Hakann growled, hitting Nuparu with a mental blast. The Toa of Earth crashed into the ground, gripping his head. “Now just get them close to each other!”

The Green Toa suddenly perked up, dodging a laser from Vezok’s eyes. “Nuparu! They plan to freeze us like Hewkii!” He yelled, before getting smashed into a tree by the blue Piraka, who had charged the Toa when he was distracted.

“Got it….” Nuparu groaned, getting back up.

“So what should we do?” The red figure asked.

“Well, we are open to ideas!” Hakann growled, dodging an electrified blast as he jumped towards another tree.

The red figure sighed before pulling out a hammer and disappearing.

“Come on you little cowardly Piraka!” Kongu yelled, “Quit hiding like little Matoran!”

“Eat this!” Hakann yelled, blasting him with heat vision. The Toa dodged, returning fire with his Energy Crossbow. It hit Hakann’s shoulder, knocking the Crimson Piraka back onto the ground.

“Hakann! Why didn't you dodge?!” Vezok roared, and Hakann growled in pain.

“Bite me, asshole.” He growled, jumping back onto his clawed feet, and blasting the Toa with magma. His attack blasted Kongu into Nuparu, sending the two of them into the ground.

“Now!” Zaktan yelled. Thok jumped over a Fallen log he was hiding behind, firing his Ice Gun and freezing the two solid.

“Come on!” Vezok growled, running through the forest. Reidak grabbed the hooded person and another of the group, chasing after the blue Piraka. The rest of the group began running as well, grabbing one of the hooded guy’s group as they ran, putting as much distance between them and the frozen Toa as possible.


One hour later

The Piraka slowed down at last, and Reidak casually and unceremoniously dumped the hooded person onto the ground.

“Alright, so now that we've escaped to somewhere safer, who the hell are you and your pals?”

“Yeah.” Vezok said, walking over to the two after dropping the one he was carrying. “And how in the name of Mata Nui are you human?”

“Name of what now?” The red one asked.

“Mata Nui…” Vezok sighed, looking up in exasperation. “Just answer the question.”

“I'm not exactly human anymore.” She lowered her hood, revealing her face to be identical to Amy Rose from Sonic.

“Okay, so we got the Sonic Stalker, some Pokémon, and…?” Hakann trailed off, glancing at the other one.

The blue one took off his hood, revealing a human face with black hair, and a blue scarf covering the lower half. “Only human in my Equestria.” He stuck his hand out. “Name's Tito, but most call me Dark.”

“Well you certainly look the part,” Zaktan chuckled, shaking his hand. “I am Zaktan, leader of the Piraka.”

“I'm surprised he didn't brag about being the leaders of a big crime organization and the Company.” Vezok whispered to Hakann, who elbowed him in the gut.

Dark raised an eyebrow. “Criminal organization?”

“Why yes, though we have sworn off killing.” Zaktan looked to the others, “We do indeed run a rather large Crime Organization. We also run a business that provides machines from back on Earth to Equestria in the Griffon Kingdom.”

“Okay...as long as you don't hurt innocents, we're good.”

“Of course. Anyways, these are my companions. The red one is Hakann, white one’s Thok, black one’s Reidak, blue one’s Vezok, and brown one is Avak.” Zaktan introduced the others, who each gave a nod when their name came up. “So, how did you randomly appear out of a pendant of all things?”

“Simple. You summoned me, and these three were pulled along for the ride.” He gestured to his companions.

“Okay…” Hakann said slowly. “That explains nothing. How did Avak ‘summon’ you through a pendant?”

He pulled out the pendant and tossed it at Hakann. “I'm guessing we're the first Displaced you've met?”

“The hell’s a Displaced?” Reidak asked, looking up from his buzzsaw.

Dark shook his head and sighed. “That explains it. So, you noticed how my sister here turned into Amy Rose and you guys turned into...whatever those are?”

“For your information, we are Skakdi.” Vezok growled, “But I catch your meaning.”

“Well, all of us, besides the pokemon, are known as Displaced. Tell me, what was the last thing you guys remember before showing up here in Equestria?”

“Getting called over by some dude at a convention, and him handing me this.” Reidak said, holding out the Zamor Sphere Launcher. The others nodded.

“Were you dressed in costumes as what you are now?"

“Yep.” Vezok said.

“Well yeah. You're Displaced. Sent to Equis from your home, and turned into fictional characters. We've all been through that. I'm just lucky on who I turned into.”

“Hmm.” Zaktan’s body shifted like a wave as he looked at the others. “Honestly, I think this was the best thing to ever happen to us. Before, we were nobody’s. Now look at us!” Zaktan burst into a green haze, before reconstructing himself back where he was before.

“Same. Only miss my mom though, but besides that I'm perfectly fine.”

“That makes one of us,” the hedgehog said.

“So, if you are all from a different universe, how the hell did you get here?” Thok asked.

“Again, you summoned me,” Dark said as he leaned on the wall.

“Is it possible for us to be summoned by other people?” Avak asked.

‘Amy’ nodded. “If you make a token, yeah.”

“Why must you be so vague?!” Vezok growled. “Just tell us how to make the damn things!”

“You not asking specific questions.”

“Basically, a token is something to do with the Displaced, like my pendant,” Dark said. “It allows a Displaced to be summoned by anyone who has the token, like you did for me.”

“Okay…. how do we make one?” Vezok repeated.

“First, will you all be connected to the token, or just a few of you? I ask because my token is only connected to me. Cece here doesn't have one, she just follows me when I'm summoned,” he finished, pointing to the hedgehog.

“Eh, probably all of us. We are a team of Piraka, after all, and they never accomplished much on their own.” Zaktan shrugged.
“Well, Hakann and Thok did.” Hakann pointed out.

“Yes, but they lost that almost instantly.” Zaktan countered.

“Then we need something to represent you guys,” Dark told them.

“Hmmm….” Zaktan put a claw to his chin, pondering. He then held his Zamor Sphere Launcher out. “Will this suffice?”

“Sure. I mean, I know some guys with a feather, a gun, a sword, and an amulet for their tokens, so anything that's portable works.”

“Alright. Now what?” Zaktan asked.

“Hmm… well, all I know is you all have to “put part of your soul into it” and give a speech.”

“Umm, okay then.” Zaktan lifted the Launcher towards the other Piraka. As one, they put their fists in front of it, and six streams of energy flew into the weapon, causing it to glow.

“We are the Piraka.” The group said as one. “If ever you require us to steal something, or if you need our aid, we will be sure to help. We expect profit though.” The energy faded, and Zaktan tossed the Launcher into the air, where it vanished without a trace.

“That..took a lot more energy than what I was expecting.” Hakann breathed, sitting on a rock. “So I guess that's it?”

“Yeah. Quick tip, to send a Displaced back, say their name, then “our contract is complete”. Okay?”

“Aight. Our contract is complete.” The seven vanished.

Zaktan looked to the others. “Step One, find Displaced.”

“Step Two,” Hakann continued, “Set up business in their Equestria.”

“Step three,” Thok added, “Start crime organization.”

“Step Four,” Vezok grinned, “Profit.”

The Piraka chuckled.

"...Did they even help against the Toa?" Reidak asked.

"Nope." Zaktan replied

Author's Note:

Welp, there's a bit of me being a prick!

Hope you all enjoyed! This was mostly so I could get them meeting a Displaced over with now instead of later, and also to mess with you guys!

Next chapter will have the return to the battle.

Also, someone get either Google or Fimfiction to fix their shit.

Every time I upload from GDocs, I have to delete a bunch of bold things that I didn't put for every paragraph/ every time I hit the enter button.

It's really annoying.

Anyways, this was a crossover with DarkSpider (or as I call him, Derpspooder) and his story,A Spider in Equestria!
Go check him out!