• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 1,855 Views, 77 Comments

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Twilight's Destiny. - grammar404



After Twilight sang a song that was older than Celestia. she found herself in her human form in a world full of wonders, and dangerous creatures.

  • ...
14
 77
 1,855

Chapter III: Hond nol dovah do wuth.

Chapter III: Maltiid Vuth Ahst Riverwood.

Present...

It was partly cloudy in Helgen. A few folks were in the streets. Imperial guards and soldiers in their red cloaks and light armour hustled up to tighten the keeps security.

In a house, made out of strong wood and hay, a girl not of this world was washing the dishes. Twilight Sparkle was keen into helping about in Lisa's house. If she's going to be in Lisa's care, she could at least help her in someway, washing the dish and swiping the floor is all she could think of for now; maybe do the laundry tomorrow? With the help of her magic, accomplishing these chores are a piece of cake. But she'd have to be careful, the Thalmor are inside the hold, she doesn't want them to take her because of her ability to do well in magic at this age.

"Twilight, where's my helmet?" Lisa shouted from inside their bedroom.

"It's on the centre table in the living room!" Twilight replied, she levitated the last plate onto the cabinet above the sink. She whip the water off her hands, then brushed them dry on a rag cloth.

"Would you like me to get it for you?"

"No, no, I'm coming."

Lisa came out of the bedroom, clad in her steel Imperial armour – minus the helmet, which lay on the centre table. She grabbed the helmet and placed it over her head. She then turned to look at Twilight.

"How do I look?" She asked, hands reaching out on her sides.

Twilight gave a short laugh. "Looking magnificent as ever." They both laughed heartedly.

"Listen, Twilight, I know you're against the execution but that's how we do things here. That's why I want to tell you to stay away from the square, alright?" She grabbed her sword, then strapped on her waist.

"Yeah, alright." Twilight sighed. "I'm still against it though."

"Yeah, I know you are hon." She walked to the door, twisted the knob, as the door lay open she turned her head to Twilight, "Now, don't go and burn my house with that new Fireball spell tome I got you."

"It's from the guard's mages!" Twilight implied.

"Same thing!" Lisa said as she closed the door behind her.

Twilight sighed, now she's all alone again. She does appreciate Lisa's company and hospitality, yet the people she left behind still haunts her. She can't stop to worry, to feel lonely, sad and depressed whenever she thought about them.

It made her wonder, what could be happening in Equestria right now? After the events with Starlight Glimmer, some of her friends could've been sent elsewhere to spread the magic of friendship. Friendship...

Twilight shook her head and wiped a tear away. And walked to a near by table.

What of princess Celestia? Does she have a new favourite student? She hope not, but given the circumstances, it's better than waiting for her to comeback and yet... she won't.

Same as to her parents, her loving mom, Twilight Velvet, who had supported her and thought her about mare things. Dad, Nightlight, who had consulted her when she was teased by her classmates, he's the one who first called her a princess.

twilight sniffed, 'No, I will go back to Equestria! I will find a way soon enough. I won't leave my friends and family behind.' She wiped her tears off her eyeswith both her hands.

She felt tired, and emotionally exhausted. Maybe a short nap could help her relax. She laid her head on the table, with her arms acting as pillows. As quickly as it came, Twilight sighed to sleep.

Twilight was woken up by a loud roar. She could her people making chaos outside. She groggily stood up, cleaning her face with her dress' sleeve. At least her mane wasn't that bad into the state of being a bed-hair.

Twilight walked closer to the door. She could here the townsfolk stomping their feet in hurry. Then the roar came again. She twisted the knob and pushed the door ajar. She peeked outside to see people running away from something, carrying baskets, satchels and livestocks.

Intrigued, Twilight pushed the door open and made her way to the streets. A man who was passing by, his chicken in his arms, stopped in front of her. He was panting with sweat.

"What are you doing lass? There's a dragon attacking! Go pack yourself and move!" He then ran for his life once again.

A dragon? Lisa had told her about dragons but she said they were just legends and myths. Twilight lifted her head up to peek pass the roof. What she saw made her gasp. It was a dragon, a large, adult dragon! Its huge and dark wings thrusted it up into the skies, it's body were filled with jagged features.

She need to get out of here, but she can't leave Lisa. She must go look for Lisa.

'Where did she said she was going? The square.'

Twilight sprinted as fast as she could, she realised that the others were running pass her, the opposite direction of where she was going.

'Oh no, Lisa!'

The dragon pass above her as it rose up to a tower. She was getting closer to the square, it was just around the corner. Twilight grimaced as she bumped into someone fairly larger than her. She lifted her head to see a Thalmor ambassador, looking grim.

"Get out of my way girl!" She said, abruptly pushing Twilight aside. "Come on, let's hurry, before the dragon sets its eyes on us!" She said to her escorts, High Elves in glass like armour.

Unfortunately for Twilight, the rude Elf had pushed her against a wall. Shaking the dizziness it caused, she continued to run towards the square. She doesn't care about those elves, she only care about Lisa right now.

She rounded up a corner towards the square and founded it littered with rubbles, corpse, and the wounded. There were some Imperial soldiers trying to help the injured. Twilight decided to confront one and ask;

"Umm... Mister?" The Imperial soldier looked at her, his injured friend was leaning at him, his arm wrapped around the Imperial's neck. He was young, probably a recruit, his eyes said's he was not prepared for this kind of battle.

"Mister," Twilight continued, "do you know where Lisa is? Lisa Iron-Claw."

"The captain?" His brow furrowed, "I think she's headed for the eastern gate to reinforce general Tulius' defence."

Twilight smiled, "Oh, Thank you." She then continued to run, towards the eastern gate, pass the keep.

"Take care of yourself now!" The Imperial soldier shouted at her.

The streets are mostly empty now, except for the chickens who ran about flapping their wings. The once clouded skies were now clear, making it hot and bright.

Twilight wiped the sweat from her brows with her sleeves. She was getting close, the stone arch is just a few meters away! Just then Twilight heard a loud roar from behind her, the dragon was circling and it's headed for her!

Quickly, Twilight's eyes glanced around, looking for a place to hide into. To her left she saw a cabin with a sheltered porch. She made a ran for it, away from the bright cobblestone street. With her back on the wall, Twilight's chest heaved as she panted in the shaded porch.

From the gale of wind that rustled the roof, that was made out of hay. Twilight could see the large dragon's shadow blocking the suns light from reaching the streets.

The dragon inhaled then it spoke with its deep voice, "Zu'u sahlon lot waarth do lu ni do daar lein." (I smell great amount of magic not of this world)

Twilight covered her mouth with her two hands, keeping herself from crying. She was sweating tremendously, the heat that came from uncontested sky was no help either.

The dragon roared. Twilight decided to move inside the cabin, she hid under a table with only two chairs parked beside it. She could hear the dragons heavy stomps above.

The dragon's throat made a deep rumbling sound. It thrusted itself up, a crooked smile seemed to form from its mouth. Taking a deep breath, it then blew a ravaging wave of fire, burning the building where Twilight was in.

The fire spread quickly, the ceiling was already engulfed in a flaming inferno. A large log fell just mere inches away from where Twilight was. She dashed for the door, but yet another piece of the ceiling fell on a shelf – full of vases and decorative plates – placed by the side of the door, sending it's fragile contents crashing down on the floor.

A stray piece of glass made its mark on Twilight's leg. She cringed in pain as she dropped on the wooden floor outside the burning building. The fire was starting to crawl its way onto the walls and the porch's roof.

Tears flowed on Twilight's greasy cheeks. She leaned on an unburned pillar, gingerly moving her injured leg. She was panting heavily. She's exhausted both physically and mentally. She cried for help in between breaths, hoping for someone to rescue her.

A crack from above suggested that the porch's ceiling could break at any moment. Twilight put her hands above her head as she sobbed. She couldn't use telekinesis, she's exhausted both physically and mentally, the pain throbbing from her leg was preventing her from concentrating. Is she going to die here? No, she can't die here! She'd have to go home!

'This is too much!'

Twilight called for help once more before closing her eyes. "Mom... Dad... I'm scared..." She sobbed.

"Hey there!" She heard someone call. Twilight turned to the source of the voice and found a woman with light skin tone, her hands were bound.

"Are you alright child, can you walk?" The woman asked. With a closer look, Twilight notices that the woman has pointy ears. A Wood Elf.

"N – no," she stammered, "m – my.. L – leg its.. injured." Twilight wiped her tears off, then she sniffled.

The wood elf took a look at Twilight leg, there was a piece of broken glass sticking out of Twilight's bleeding leg.

"This is going to hurt." Said the Wood Elf, "now, I going to pull the glass," she took hold of the broken piece of vase, making Twilight cringe as it stung her. "in one.. two... THREE!" The Wood Elf abruptly pulled the broken glass off Twilight's leg and threw it aside. Twilight clenched her teeth as she screamed in agony. The Wood Elf gave her a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry, now let's get you –" the Wood Elf was caught off.

"No," said Hadvar, "let me carry her."

"Hadvar?" The Wood Elf asked. Hadvar picked Twilight up in a bridal carry, careful with her leg.

"You hands are bound, you might drop her and things might just worsen." The Elf nodded.

"Hadvar?" Twilight asked in a weak voice.

"Yes, lass, it's me." They started to jog towards the barrack's door.

"Where's Lisa?"

Hadvar stared at her for a moment, then return his eyes ahead. "I don't know."

"Looks like we're the only ones who made it." Hadvar said as he set Twilight on a bed. He turned towards Astrid.

"Come here, let me take those bindings off." Astrid reached out with her arms. Hadvar pulled on it with a dagger, slicing the ropes off her wrist.

"Now, let me see if I can find anything for these burns and a health potion for Twilight." He then walked to a near by chest.

Astrid looked at Twilight, who was breathing heavily. The poor girl was drench in sweat. A few tears still made its way to her eyes as she flinch in pain.

Astrid opened a nearby chest, she found a light Imperial armour set, a key, and a dagger. She set them all accordingly on the bed. There was also a linen cloth hanging from the wall. She took the dagger and cut a piece of the white fabric. She walked to Twilight and sat on the bed beside her.

"Move your leg, we should cover it in the meantime to avoid infection." While tying up the cloth on Twilight's wound, the she-elf turned her attention to Hadvar. "Found anything yet?"

"No," he sighed,"nothing. You should put on that armour and take that sword over there." He pointed at sword in the rack. "That thing is still out there, we'd have to go through the keeps tunnel. Give it a few swings, Damn place must be filled with Stormcloaks." Astrid nodded

"There," Astrid smiled. "all bundled up. You'd have to stick with it for a while until we find you a healing potion." Twilight nodded and hugged her knees.

Astrid turned to the other bed where she had the armour set. She grabbed the top, and turned her head towards Hadvar. She grinned mischievously and raised a eyebrow.

Hadvar cocked an eyebrow as Astrid gave him the 'I'm going to change look' and a twirling gesture with her finger. It took a few moments for him to realise it.

"Oh! Apologies." He turned around and face Twilight. The traumatised girl looked at him with her sad eyes. He tried to cheer her up ,somehow, with a weak smile.

Twilight seemed unaffected and merely looked away.

Hadvar sighed and sat on the side of the bed with Twilight. "Listen... Twilight, I know today has been quite rough for all of us, specially you... Now, you might be worrying about the captain —"

"Lisa..." She mumbled.

Hadvar looked down. "Yes, Lisa... If anyone knows Lisa better than anyone it's me. And I know she's tough, tougher than most Nord women here in Helgen. She's fine Twilight, I can guarantee you that. Now, if you want to see her again you'd have to be tough too."

Hadvar sighed then smiled. "So, stick with us and be brave, alright?"

Twilight looked pass Hadvar towards Astrid. She turned back to Hadvar and nodded.

"Good, lass." He whispered.

"Alright, I'm done." Astrid announced. "So? Let's get going?"

Hadvar looked at her from head to toe. She looked good in her armour, the sword sheathed on her waist.

Hadvar nodded.

"Wait," said Astrid, "we'll need something for Twilight to lean on."

Tapping his chin, Hadvar looked around for an item for the job.

"How about that broom over there?" He pointed at a broom leaning beside the sword rack.

"N – no, I can handle myself." Twilight was sitting by the side of the bed now.

"Are you sure?" Astrid asked.

"Yes," she cleared her throat. "yes, I'm sure." She stood up and let out a blow of air.

"Alright, just don't put to much pressure on it." Astrid turned to Hadvar. "Lead the way."

Author's Note:

We finally came to that side of the story! I hope we can make it to Riverwood next chapter.:derpytongue:

I'd also like to inform you guys that it's exam week till next week. I wanted to end this chapter in Riverwood, which will result to a longer chapter. But it'll take a month or so to finish, so I ended it here. I hope you liked the chapter.

Thanks again for liking and commenting, I appreciated the feed back!:pinkiesmile:

Do you see any Typo and grammatical errors? Mail me and I'll fix it. :twilightsmile:

<Disparity: Character Class Overhaul. Mod>

See you again next chapter! Have a good day!:pinkiesmile::heart:

Dislike the story?
(つのろの)つ Senpai Come back~!☆