• Published 22nd Apr 2016
  • 332 Views, 7 Comments

Unfortunate Things Happen To Unfortunate Animals In Equestria - Super Trampoline



Throughout Equestria, unfortunate things happen to unfortunate creatures. These are their stories.

  • ...
3
 7
 332

A Fly Ponders the Lyrics of Alanis Morissette's 1995 Hit "Ironic"

Author's Note:

This story takes place 23 years after season 1.

Once upon a time there lived in Ponyville a fly named May. He lived with his brothers Horse, House, and Elephant. He generally buzzed about, but one day a researcher named Twinkle Dust caught him. Twinkle Dust was the daughter of Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry

Yes I said Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry. Deal with it.

Anyway, she was also quite the accomplished scientific mind like her mother, and she was currently performing experiments of questionable ethicalness upon hapless animals.

Lyra heartstrings had recently died, and had donated her organs to science. Twinkle was sciencing, so she took a tiny bit of Lyra's brain and injected it into the noggin of May, who she had knocked out with some gas. When he woke up, he was suddenly obsessed with hands like everypony knows Lyra is. Inasmuch, He decided to sneak into the human world. He flew to the crystal empire (I think that's where the mirror is now), and thanks to plot convenience, the Magic Mirror to the "Human" world was open. He flew into it, and became a mosquito on the other side. He observed humans all around him. How fascinating! But one human spotted him, and its wonderful amazing fantastic hands rapidly converged on May. His last thought was, "Isn't it ironic?"