• Published 16th Sep 2015
  • 532 Views, 5 Comments

Anim's Adventures in Equestria - Animatorsnake



What would happen if a being with limitless power regenerates into a pony. Well this happened to Anim, with fragmented memories of the past, he lives in the town of Ponyville and sees what it's like being a pony, or could it all be a lie.

  • ...
13
 5
 532

Not Alone

Author's Note:

The final part to the four part chapter.

“And that’s how I finally found you Anim,” said Mina, giggling.

Everypony was amazed; Mina had travelled nearly everywhere to find Anim. From Appleloosa to Canterlot, Manehatten to Crystal Empire, and more. What was more amazing was her being a researcher, yet with the physical power of a normal earth pony. Twilight was really impressed, when Anim first mentioned Mina to Twilight, she thought she would be more like Twilight, but she had a more Pinkie-like energy, with the athleticism of Applejack and Rainbow combined. “You really been researching the meteor shards, and used them to find Anim… that’s…” said Twilight.

“AWESOME!” shouted Rainbow, her eyes gleaming.

“Oh thank you, but it wasn’t that hard. All I had to do was scan the material of any aura energy, see what type it was, and what uses it can used for… but something still doesn’t make sense…” said Mina, in deep thought.

Mina was serious but brought back to reality when Anim touched her hoof. When Mina looked up, Anim wanted to speak to Mina about a few things. “Mina, can we speak alone?” asked Anim.

Mina nodded, and followed Anim to whatever they were going. Before they left, Anim told everypony else this was a “family matter”. Leaving the others, everypony watched the two leave, when they did they continued to talk. “My, that pony sure been through a lot,” said Applejack. “I can’t believe she was near Appleloosa when she came to our world, Braeburn should have told me this.”

“I can’t believe she’s been to Manehatten, MANEHATTEN FOR PONIES SAKE!” said Rarity, shaking Applejack.

“It’s sad to know that Mina and Anim shared the same birthday, I wonder why he didn’t mention it?” said Fluttershy, wiping a tear. “Discord, you okay, that story really made an impact to you.”

“Don’t worry Fluttershy… I’m… fine,” said Discord, blowing on a bush.

“Where’d you get the bush?” asked Pinkie.

“Oh, this old thing,” said Discord, snapping the bush away. “Nowhere, it was just around.”

“I’m more amazed by how a high IQ Anim’s daughter, I mean… sister has,” said Doctor Whooves.

“I find it cute that they have a father and daughter relationship instead, they seem to be honest with each other,” said Derpy.

“Well Trixie doesn’t agree,” said Trixie, pouting.

Twilight moved up to Trixie, and asked her what’s wrong. “What’s wrong Trixie? Anim finally met somepony from his world… shouldn’t you be happy,” said Twilight.

“Trixie would of… if Anim had told Trixie he knew somepony like that. Like what kind of relationship is that, a daughter and father relationship! That’s just… just,” said Trixie, who was starting to steam up.

“Calm down Trixie, there’s no need to be mad,” said Applejack.

“Applejack is right, and besides… you think Anim would want to talk about somepony he wouldn’t he meet again… ever,” said Twilight.

Trixie realized this and became silent. “Trixie… Trixie was just worried Trixie would lose him… Trixie finally found somepony who… who cares for Trixie,” said Trixie, tapping her hooves together.

“It’s okay Trixie, Anim lost somepony important to him… maybe its best we let him have this alone time with Mina,” said Twilight.

Everypony agreed on this and returned to head back to Sugar Cube Corner, but before they left, Spike pulled Twilight from the group. “Twilight, there’s something we need to talk about,” said Spike, whispering.

As everypony left, Twilight questioned Spike why he did that. “Spike what’s so important that you need to tell me?” asked Twilight.

“Well… shouldn’t we tell the princesses about this?” said Spike.

Twilight had completely forgotten about this, ready to send a letter, Twilight thought for a second and decided to delay it. “I’ll send them one tomorrow, for now… let’s relax,” said Twilight.

As the two went to join the others, elsewhere back with Anim and Mina. Anim had led Mina to the one secluded place for him to think… the lonely grave. “Where are we Anim? And why’s there a grave?” asked Mina.

“Look for yourself,” said Anim, with a serious look.

Reading the grave, it reads… “RIP Kimila” with quote that says “Strangers of a separate path, share the same ending.” Mina realized this was… “her” grave. “Oh Anim… I’m sorry,” said Mina.

“It’s okay… I actually wanted to talk about this,” said Anim.

“About Kimila’s death?” said Mina.

“No… what happened after I… disappeared,” said Anim.

Mina tried her best to remember but couldn’t get any memories to resurface, no matter how hard she tried to remember. “I’m sorry Anim but, I just can’t remember… like—”

“Something pulled a piece of you out, I know… it happened to me when I came to this world,” said Anim. “But, if we can regain your memories… it might reveal the truth why, and what really happened… that day.”

Mina knew Anim was desperate to find the truth… she was too. They both may be different but, share the same thing in the end. “Funny… that we be talking in front of an empty grave,” said Mina.

“Empty grave?” asked Anim.

“I mean, no matter how much I read or look at it… I just can’t imagine her dead,” said Mina, explaining.

Anim was surprised by this; Mina’s reaction to this grave is different from his. Whenever Kimila is ever mentioned or, when he sees this grave… he feels like a friend of his has passed… but for Mina, she doesn’t have the same feeling… as if… “Somepony is playing with my mind,” said Anim.

“You say something Anim?” said Mina.

“Oh nothing… nothing at all,” said Anim. “Let’s go back, everypony must really want to meet you.”

Returning back, Anim and Mina leave, but before they leave Anim takes a good look at the grave and thinks. “An empty grave you say…” thought Anim.

Once arriving at Sugar Cube Corner, they’re greeted with a warm welcome and confetti. “WELCOME TO PONYVILLE, MINA!” shouted everypony.

Mina was so ecstatic; she bounced up and down repeatedly. “Told you she would love it,” said Pinkie, nudging Twilight.

“Calm down Mina, don’t want to cause an incident,” said Anim.

Everypony enjoyed cake, punch, and games as they gave laughs, smiles, and new friendships. When Anim went to speak to Trixie, Trixie looked at Anim and gave him a sour look. “What’s that look for,” said Anim, giving off a silly voice.

“Trixie… Trixie…” said Trixie, sighing. “I’m sorry, how I treated toward you and Mina. I should have listened and not judge what I was seeing… please… forgive me.”

Trixie bowed her head, but Anim simply laughed it off, and replied. “Oh you didn’t have to do that,” said Anim, finishing his sentence. “Little Star.”

Then Trixie snapped, and returned as her usual self. “QUIT USING THAT NAME FOR TRIXIE, IT’S STUPID AND TRIXIE HATES IT! TRIXIE TAKES BACK EVERYTHING TRIXIE HAS SAID!” shouted Trixie, steaming with rage.

“HAHAHAHHAHA, now there’s the Trixie I know and love,” said Anim, hugging Trixie.

Trixie wanted to push Anim away, but simply hugged back, while blushing. But Trixie noticed Mina was staring at her and Anim… and it wasn’t the “I congratulate you two,” look but more of a, “Break his heart and I… will break you,” look. Trixie felt a massive wave of aggression coming from Mina, and Trixie knew… she was not to cross that line… ever.

Everypony was in high spirits, and nothing could stop today’s festivities. Mina was really happy to meet the ponies Anim befriended, hoping to befriend them too. Anim trotted up to Twilight, speaking to her while everypony was distracted. “I guess you’re not alone anymore… huh Anim,” said Twilight, taking a sip of punch.

“Alone, no… happy, yes,” said Anim. “Twilight even though I may have somepony I knew to my heart… it still gives me more questions.”

“What you mean, shouldn’t Mina’s journals help you with solving the remainder of your questions?” said Twilight, placing her punch down.

“Indeed it should… but still, if those meteor shards gave out aura energy, it makes me think… was the incident with the meteor shower… really an accident,” said Anim.

Twilight was confused what Anim meant, and then Anim continued to further explain. “I’m saying… what if me coming to this world, and those meteors crashing onto Equestria… were a declaration of war,” said Anim, drinking his punch.

Twilight expression changed, nearly fainting but held her onto a nearby chair and sat down. Twilight rethink about this, and realized… Anim was right, those meteors weren’t ordinary meteors, Luna nor Celestia couldn’t budge or move them… as if another force was in control, and since these meteors have aura in them means… “Someone from your world is declaring war on Equestria,” said Twilight. “I need to—”

“Now hold on Twilight, this is just a theory and besides… it could be a coincidence,” said Anim finishing the remainder of his punch. “And besides… we’re trying to enjoy a party, so… relax.”

Twilight was happy to know Anim cleared this up, and enjoyed the party with everypony else… the next day, Twilight decided not to send everything she knew yesterday to Celestia, and instead wrote this instead.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Yesterday has been very interesting… we have found out that Anim’s daughter/sister (I can’t tell which they are), has been spotted here at Ponyville. She told us that she’s been here the same day Anim arrived, and been searching all over Equestria. She’s intelligent like me, and strong like Applejack, her pony race is of course earth pony so that isn’t a surprise and she also has not cutie mark like Anim. Another trait was that she also has amnesia like Anim… it could be a side-effect when coming to our world maybe. I hope for you to meet her one day, her full name is Minalia Xis, but she’s sometimes referred to as Mina.

From Your Apprentice, Twilight Sparkle

When Twilight sent the letter that day, Celestia read it with her sister Luna, discussing about this new information. “So Anim has reunited with her sister… I’m happy to know somepony he knows is with him,” said Luna, grinning happily.

But when Luna looked at Celestia, her expression was… different. “What’s wrong sister?” asked Luna.

“This letter… for some reason it feels like, Twilight is lying to me,” said Celestia.

“Sister, why would Twilight Sparkle lie to you, she’s your apprentice, have trust on what she says,” said Luna.

“I am but… for some odd reason,” said Celestia, overlooking from a window. “That’s she’s hiding something from us.”