• Published 16th Sep 2015
  • 532 Views, 5 Comments

Anim's Adventures in Equestria - Animatorsnake



What would happen if a being with limitless power regenerates into a pony. Well this happened to Anim, with fragmented memories of the past, he lives in the town of Ponyville and sees what it's like being a pony, or could it all be a lie.

  • ...
13
 5
 532

Fashion Madness (Edited)

One day later – Ponyville, Golden Oaks Library; 7:30am

"Hmmm," said Twilight, as she woke up from her sleep. "What... happened yesterday?"

As Twilight recollected her memories of yesterday, she remembers Anim telling her something important, then it hit her.

"Oh my, he’s not a pony or even from this world, was he kidding or did he actually mean it!" said Twilight, as she got off her bed.

As Twilight got off her bed, she headed downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast, and as she reached the doorway she could tell Spike was cooking but what she saw next surprised her.

"What are you doing in my house!?” shouted Twilight.

In front of her was Anim eating breakfast, after stopping mid-bite he responds back.

"Have you forgotten, you said that I can stay at your place and I said yes, so I'm allowed to stay in your home for now," said Anim.

Twilight was still mad from last night's incident but, she did remember saying that so she let Anim go for now.

"Oh by the way, I have a favor to ask you," said Anim.

"What favor, I owe you no favors?" asked Twilight, as she walked up to Anim.

"Actually yesterday, you fainted and I carried you back to your place, so you kind of owe me," said Anim, as he stood up from his chair.

"It's kind of true Twilight, I was there," said Spike, as he continued to cook.

"Oh well, exactly what kind of favor are you asking?" asked Twilight.

"Since I'm new in town, I was wondering you could show me around a little that's all," said Anim.

"I guess I can do that, but where exactly do you want to go to?" asked Twilight.

"Well there is one spot I do want to go to, it's this tall white building over the other side of the river," said Anim.

"You mean Rarity's boutique, why there?" asked Twilight, curious now.

"So that's what it is, well remember that filly and her friends that I saved, I just want to see if their okay and all," said Anim.

"I never took you to be that sweet," said Twilight, smiling a little.

"What does that mean?" said Anim, an annoyed twinge in his voice.

"Oh um well, how about we go now okay," said Twilight, as she reached for the door.

"Uh huh, that's what I thought," said Anim.

"What about me, can I come too?" asked Spike, excited to go to Rarity’s.

"Sorry Spike, you need to stay here in case someone wants to bring out a book," said Twilight.

"Oh fine," said Spike, "but tell Rarity I said hi."

As Anim and Twilight leave the library, they head out to Carousal Boutique to see Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

"So where does your friends live by the way?" asked Anim.

"Why do you want to know?" asked Twilight, answering his question with a question.

"Well, I just want to be more acquainted with your friends, that and I'm going to be here temporarily, so might as well get to know them," said Anim.

As Twilight is about to ask what Anim means by ‘temporarily’, when Pinkie Pie appears from nowhere.

"Hey you guys, what you doing?" asked Pinkie.

"Oh hey Pinkie, we were just heading to Rarity's," said Twilight.

"Your name's Pinkie right,” said Anim, "you asked me what kind of party I want yesterday, why do you want to know?"

"Oh, well I'm the best party planner ever, and since you're new in Ponyville I was thinking what you want in your welcome party that's all," said Pinkie, as she smiled back.

"I see, well I'm not big on parties but, I guess I can join one for once," said Anim.

Pinkie jumped in joy, and started to hop around Anim and Twilight.

"Okay Pinkie you can calm down now," said Twilight.

"I'll get started right now, Twilight can you tell Anim where to meet up later on for the party," said Pinkie.

"I thought you're parties are mostly a surprises Pinkie," said Twilight.

"For today will be a non-surprise party, but that doesn't mean it has to be normal," said Pinkie, as she hopped away.

"Well that was... interesting," said Anim, "so we continuing to Rarity's now?"

"Oh right, this way," said Twilight.

As the two head over to Carousal Boutique again, they arrive to the front door and knock on it to see if anypony is home.

"Hello?" said Rarity, as she opened the door, "Oh Twilight and... Anim correct, I never expected you two to visit, how can I help?"

"Oh nothing Rarity, Anim just wanted to see your home," said Twilight, as she and Anim entered inside.

"So this is your home, may I ask what do you do for a living, not to be rude or anything?" asked Anim.

"Oh I would love to, well I'm a fashionista and seamstress, I make clothes in the most beautiful and glamorous ways possible," said Rarity, as she showed Anim her home/store.

"Wait, ponies wear clothes, that’s odd," said Anim.

"Well of course darling, but we mostly wear them for formal events or parties, but clothing is my whole life to me," said Rarity.

"I can see that, speaking of which is you're sister okay?" asked Anim, getting to the reason why he came here.

"Oh you mean Sweetie Belle, yes she's fine and I thank you for saving her, she's been nonstop talking about you since you saved her and her friends," said Rarity, in a dramatic pose.

As Anim was about to speak again, Twilight asks Rarity to speak to her in private, as the two mares spoke Anim looks and meets Rarity's sister again, Sweetie Belle.

'It's you, the pony who saved us yesterday!" said Sweetie, excited.

"Sweetie Belle correct, well I'm happy that you're safe, how are your friends doing?" said Anim, as he sat down in front of Sweetie.

"They're doing fine, I was about to meet them," said Sweetie.

As Sweetie Belle was about to leave, she noticed something on Anim, well to be specific she noticed nothing on Anim’s flanks.

"Hey Anim, where's you're cutie mark?" asked Sweetie, as she looked around.

"Cutie what, what exactly is that?" asked Anim, as he followed Sweetie's eyes in confusion.

As the two mares were done talking, they noticed Sweetie Belle near Anim.

"Sweetie what are you doing?" asked Rarity.

"Rarity, Anim doesn't have a cutie mark look!" shouted Sweetie.

"He doesn't have WHAT!?" shouted the two mares, as they rushed to Anim.

As Twilight and Rarity take a better look at Anim, they just realized he doesn't have a cutie mark now.

"HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT!" shouted Twilight, questioning what she's witnessing.

"Oh my, this could be a problem," said Rarity.

"YOU DON’T SAY, OF COURSE THIS IS A PROBLEM, A FULL GROWN STALLION WITHOUT A CUTIE MARK, IS NOT NORMAL!" shouted Twilight.

"Look you don't need to shout," said Rarity, pouting.

As the two mares argue, they turn their heads to Anim when he's gone suddenly from his spot, they notice a note on the ground and read it.

I took Anim to the CMC tree-house to show the others of Anim's blank cutie mark, I'll return him soon.

From, Sweetie Belle

P.S. Sorry, I took Anim without your permission.

As they both read the note, it takes at least a minute for them to realize what had just happened.

"SWEETIE BELLE!" screamed Rarity.

As Rarity and Twilight rush off toward Sweet Apple Acres, Rarity confirms Twilight's conversation a while ago.

"If you're right about what you told me Twilight about Anim, then we need to get to Sweetie Belle before she does anything risky!" said Rarity.


Elsewhere – Sweet Apple Acres, CMC Treehouse; 8:00am

"So, why exactly did you bring him here, Sweetie?" asked Scootaloo.

"Just look at his flank!" said Sweetie, pointing her hooves at his flank.

"Sweetie, we have no time for you're crazy–"

As the two fillies look at what Sweetie wants them to see, they see no cutie mark.

"Wait, he has no cutie mark!" shouted Scootaloo.

"Okay can somebody tell me what in the world is a cutie mark?" asked Anim.

The CMC huddle up together to discuss of Anim's, condition.

"Do you believe me now," said Sweetie.

"Okay I do, but still though he’s way too old, right Applebloom," said Scootaloo.

"Well yeah, but we never put any age requirements to be a cutie mark crusader," said Applebloom.

"Well what do we do then?" asked Scootaloo.

As Applebloom thinks of something, she responds back.

“I have a plan, follow my lead," said Applebloom.

As the three disband, they trot up to Anim.

"Anim, since you don't have a cutie mark and since you're our first pony who's older than us, we consider you our first ever special CMC member," said Applebloom, "congratulations in joining the Cutie!"

"Mark!" shouted Scootaloo, beginning to pose.

"Crusaders!" shouted Sweetie Belle, joining Scootaloo in posing too.

As the three fillies do a pose, making Anim an honorary member of the CMC, he stares at them with both disappointment and confusion of what had just happened.

"A what, look I don't know what a cutie mark is but can somebody please explain it to me!?" said Anim, his head trying to wrap around the situation.

"Oh well I guess we can do that—"

"Finally, somebody who can answer my question," said Anim, relieved.

"But, it's pretty long though," said Applebloom, finishing the rest of her sentence.

As Anim looks even more depressed, he hoof-faces himself for seeing that one coming too.