• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 295 Views, 18 Comments

The Dragon Master And His Princess - Chocolate Pony



A Dragon master, and a princess. How will the two mix?

  • ...
 18
 295

6. Ball Surprise

Anna's POV

"Anna! Are you ready yet!?" Elsa shouted to me.

"Yeah, give me a minute!" I called back.

I adjusted the crown I'd put on my head, examining myself in the mirror. I wore a deep red, velvet dress. I wore golden horseshoes with red gems in the middle of each one. My mane was up in my usual braided bun. I wore red eyeshadow, eye liner, and some red lip gloss.

I trotted out of my bedroom, greeting Elsa. She wore her normal ice dress, just with a bit more..fanciness. We walked side by side to the ball room, holding our heads high. Well, I tried any way.

"Welcome, everypony! It's a pleasure to have you attend this year's annual Winter Ball! Be sure to enjoy yourselves. Those we know, and don't, have fun!" Elsa exclaimed, sending off an explosion of as snow.

Everypony cheered in response, going back to conversing, eating, etc. I walked through the crowd, searching for Hiccup. But, it was hard because there were so many ponies. But, I finally got lucky.

"Looking for somepony?" A familiar, yet cocky voice inquired.

"Yes, actually. But, it seems he found me" I replied, turning to face him. I tried hard not to start drooling.

Hiccup was dressed in a tuxedo, with a green bow tie. His mane was neatly slicked back, and he smelled like cologne.

"You look...gorgeous. Wait, what?" I said, shaking my head.

"Same to you" He replied, trotting up to me.

We both stood examining each other, lost in another trance for a moment. That is, until it was interrupted by a blonde maned mare.

"Is this the princess you were talking about? Nice to meet you" She said, extending a hoof.

"Um...Thanks. Who are you?" I asked, shaking her hoof with my own.

"I'm Astrid. Hiccup's fiance" She informed.

So, she was the fiance Cadence had mentioned. Wow. She was very pretty. And tough looking. I can see why Hiccup would like her. But, that didn't stop my from being...slightly jealous.

"Anna!" Kristoff called, running up to me.

"Oh, hey babe" I greeted. The words were dry coming out of my mouth.

Kristoff introduced himself to Hiccup and Astrid. I noticed Hiccup looked kinda..bitter when Kristoff mentioned we were a couple. Was he jealous too? No. That was crazy. Right?

"Speaking of which, I've got something to say" Kristoff said, motioning to Elsa.

She tapped her wine glass with her magic, getting everypony's attention. I was utterly confused as to what he was doing , until he got down on his knee. Confusion quickly turned to horror as he pulled out a ring.

"Anna Arrendale, we've been dating for a good few years now. And, now I think is the appropriate time to ask, Anna Arrendale? Will you marry me?"