• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 295 Views, 18 Comments

The Dragon Master And His Princess - Chocolate Pony



A Dragon master, and a princess. How will the two mix?

  • ...
 18
 295

5. Desiring The Unavailable

"Are you two ok?" Candace asked, looking from me to Hiccup.

"Um...yes. My vision is still a little dizzy is all" I replied, looking away from him.

"Right. Maybe you should sleep some more" Cadance suggested.

I shook my head, claiming I was fine. She insisted I stay there for a bit, going to get me some tea. She made the Hiccup guy stay and watch me. I groaned, sitting on my bed. I looked at him, eyeing him closely.

"So, where are you from?" I asked, examining my hooves.

"The island of Berk. I'm the chief of it. I was coming here to visit Cadence and Shining Armor, when I...flew into you" He replied, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Speaking of which, what did hit me? Whatever it was, it was big, black, and heavy."

"Oh yeah. That would be my Dragon."

"You own a Dragon? You're kidding."

"Nope. Oh Toothless!"

Sure enough a black Dragon pushed the door open, entering the room. It greeted its master, purring against him.

"Wow" I gasped in awe.

"Come meet him. He won't bite" Hiccup said, ushering me his hoof.

I slowly edged myself closer to him, stepping off the bed. He held his hoof out to me. I reluctantly excepted it, making us both blush. He slowly moved my hoof towards the beasts muzzle. It sniffed me gently, as if trying to see if I was a friend, or foe. Once certain I was of no danger, he placed his muzzle against my hoof, putting gently.

"See? You made a friend" Hiccup informed, smiling at me.

I giggled a little, smiling back. I couldn't believe it. I made friends.. with... a Dragon! This was incredible! I started shaking with excitement. "I never dreamed I could do something like this. This is amazing!"

Hiccup's POV

I chuckled at the princess excitement. She was cute when she was excited. Scratch that. She was always cute. And beautiful, and gorgeous, and sexy- What was I thinking?! I already have Astrid. I shouldn't be thinking they way. But, Anna made me feel so...complete. Why couldn't I feel that way about Astrid?

"Um...can you let go?" Anna asked suddenly.

"Huh?" I said, looking down.

I blushed when I realized I'd wrapped my right leg around her waist. My other hoof was still on hers, having it gently pressed against Toothless muzzle. I quickly went to let go, but ended up falling backwards, taking her with me.

Anna's POV

A blush formed on both our faces as we noticed out nose were touching. Our lips were mere centimeters away from each other. My eyes stared deep into his. Something about those green eyes just....turned me on. I knew it was wrong to feel that way. 1. We just met. 2. I already have somepony. 3. He probably does too.

But, that didn't really bother me I could tell it didn't bother him either. His eyes had moved while I was thinking. They were moving up and down my figure, making me blush darkly. I jumped when I felt his hoof touch my side. It started trailing down, and I shivered, shutting my eyes. He almost reached my hip, making me tremble and moan. This whole time our lips had been moving closer to each other.

"Alright Anna I brought your-" Cadence walked in, carrying the tea cups in her magical grip.

Hiccup and I jumped in surprise, quickly moving apart. Cadence looked at us both in seemingly surprise, and disappointment. She had every right to be. We'd just about.....well...you know.

"Anna? Can I talk to you alone?" She asked, glaring at me.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered, following her out the door.

Hiccup had his head down, clearly ashamed. I was too. About twice as much as he was. Cadence glared at me, tapping her hoof impatiently. "Well?"

"I-It wasn't what you think" I said, staring at my hooves.

"Really? Cause it looked like you to were about to kiss, while he was feeling up on you!" She shouted.

I jumped, blushing harder. "N-No he wasn't! He just...didn't realise what he was doing. Me too."

"Anna, remember what I said earlier? About you possibly being in love with a pony you hadn't met? Well, I think you just met him."

I jerked my head up, my eyes wide. C-Could it be? Was Hiccup? I slumped down on my plot, thinking hard. He did make me feel complete. And, Kristoff had never made me feel like...that. I shook my head. No. I did like Hiccup a little. But, I couldn't just..betray Kristoff like I almost did.

"I'm staying with Kristoff. Besides, Hiccup has somepony, right?" I asked.

"He does. A mare named Astrid. She's actually supposed to be his wife in about a month" Cadence replied, levitating one of the tea cups in front of me.

I took it, sipping a little. It helped me calm down somewhat. Not only did he have somepony, he was engaged. I felt like such a....slut.

"I see. I can assure you Cadence, it won't be happening again" I informed, standing up.

"If you say so" She replied. Although she didn't sound too confidant.

I walked back into my room. I gasped when I realised Hiccup was gone. A feeling of disappointment washed over me. I try to force it away, thinking about Kristoff. I heard a crunching sound beneath my hooves. I picked up a letter in my magic, reading it.


Dear Princess Anna,

I apologise for what transpired a bit ago. I shouldn't have done that. I have no clue what came over me. I just...got carried away. Any who, I heard you'll be returning to Arrendale tomorrow to attend a ball your sister is holding. I'm going to be a guest there. I look forward to seeing you there. I'll be coming with some friends. Again, I'm sorry for my behavior, and look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,

Chief Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 111