• Published 10th Sep 2015
  • 293 Views, 18 Comments

The Dragon Master And His Princess - Chocolate Pony



A Dragon master, and a princess. How will the two mix?

  • ...
 18
 293

3. Visit From, And To A Goddess

I slept peacefully in bed, snuggled under my covers. I'd usually have dreams about chocolate when I slept. But, this time was different.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around. I was in a...realm of some sort. If memory served me correctly, this was the dream realm. But, if that was the case, that would mean...

"Thou has finally arrived" A familiar voice spoke.

"Princess Luna. Why am I here?" I asked, bowing.

"Thee have been having troubled thoughts. I can feel the uneasiness. Mind telling me why?" She asked, staring down at me.

I couldn't lie to the princess of the night. So, I told her everything. How I'd been having confusing thoughts about my relationship with Kristoff.

"What should I do, Luna? I don't even know why I'm feeling this way" I said, looking at my hooves.

"I would advise thee visit the mare who knows most about love. My niece, to be exact" Luna replied, holding her head high.

"Princess Candace? You really think she can help?"

"The Night does not lie, princess Anna. Thou should know this."

I looked away, blushing. I did know that. And I felt stupid for acting like I hadn't. Maybe Luna had a point. Candace was all about love and romance. She'd know at least a few things.

"Thank you, Luna" I said, bowing again.

"No need the to thank thee. Would you like to go to a more, enjoyable dream?" She asked.

I quickly nodded in approval. Luna lit up her horn, causing a door to appear. She motioned with her hoof for me to enter. I obeyed, walking through it. I entered into my usual dream. Chocolate related of course.

"Ah, much better" I sighed, looking around.

The next morning, I sat on the train ride to the Crystal Empire. I'd taken Luna's advice, and decided to pay the princess of love a visit. Once the train pulled up to the station, I could see the princess waiting for me. I walked through the train doors and waved a hoof.

"Hey, Princess Candace!" I called.

"Hiya, Princess Anna" Cadence replied, walking up to me.

We hugged, and began to make our way to the castle. After having my stuff put in my room, Candace and I decided to talk over lunch. We ordered some daisy sandwiches and hay fries. Not to mention some iced tea. Cadence took a sip, and magically set her drink down, waiting for me to start.

"I got a visit from Luna last night, and she suggested I see you. You see I've been....having some problems" I began, looking down.

"Obviously it's love problems. But, what kind of love problems? Are you and Kristoff getting in a lot of fights? Are you not spending enough time together?" Candace asked.

"No. It's nothing like that. It's just...hard to explain. But, every time we do spend time together, or kiss, hug, etc, I feel so....guilty. I also feel uncomfortable, sad, confused, and all of it for no reason!"

Princess Candace listened to every word I was saying. And as I continued to share my story, Candace's smile began to fade. Almost as if an unpleasant thought had hit her. I took notice, swallowing a few hay fries.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked.

Candace took a deep breath, almost like she didn't want to answer that question. But, she wasn't going to lie. It was her right to tell the truth. So, she inhaled, and used her words carefully.

"Form what...you've told me, I'd say that....you have feelings for somepony else."