• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 1,620 Views, 45 Comments

A Metal Suit - Just A Random Pegasus



Pinkie Pie had mysteriously dissappeard after she visited the new pizzeria that opened up in Ponyville. Her friends are determined to figure out where she dissappeared to.

  • ...
13
 45
 1,620

Disbelief

Rainbow quickly flew through Ponyville to Twilight's castle. The day was nice, but Rainbow wasn't paying attention to the weather. She felt her heart race and sweat run down her face. She couldn't stop thinking of her nightmare the last night. She soon saw the shiny, crystal tree piercing the sky. She flew down to the entrance and forced the doors open. She ran to find Twilight, who she hoped would be in her library. She picked up the pace as she saw the library and ran inside. Sure enough, Twilight had her face buried in a book. She looked up to see Rainbow all tired and frightened. She set her book down as a look of concern flooded her eyes.

"Rainbow Dash? Are you alright?" She asked as she walked up to her friend. Rainbow looked down as her ears pinned onto her head.

"I'm not sure myself, to be honest. Can you tell everypony else to come? There is something I need to say," Rainbow responded as she sat down on a chair. Twilight looked down to her.

"Well... alright. I hope you're feeling better from yesterday and not freaked out because of that pizzeria," Twilight said as Rainbow kept her gaze on the ground.

"It has something to do with yesterday. Just... get everypony else to come here please. Sorry to inconvenience you," Rainbow responded as Twilight nodded.

"Well... alright. I can just teleport them all here," Twilight replied as her horn lit up. She then closed her eyes as a bright light flashed in three different places around the library. In those places, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack appeared.

"What in tarnation?!" Applejack remarked as she looked at her friends.

"Oh... that was unexpected..." Fluttershy added on as Rarity nodded.

"I was in the middle of a very important order! Twilight, darling, what is so important that you had to teleport us all here?" Rarity stated as she looked over at the purple alicorn. Twilight looked over to Rainbow Dash.

"Ask Rainbow. She's the one who wanted to see us all," Twilight responded as she looked over at Rainbow Dash, who now looked up to see her friends. Tears started to fill her eyes.

"Rainbow, ya'll are in an emotional wreck. What in tarnation happened?" Applejack asked as Rainbow looked over at her.

"Well... that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about."

Rarity took a seat on one of the many chairs in the library. "We're listening."

Rainbow sighed as she rubbed her eyes. "Well... I had a nightmare last night..."

Fluttershy gasped. "Oh no! Was it bad?"

Rainbow nodded. "Yeah. Worse than the one I had with the singing sunflowers."

Rarity raised an eyebrow. "The what now, darling?"

"Nothing." Rainbow quickly remarked as she continued: "It was the creepiest thing I've ever dreamed of. It all felt so... real. There is no other word to describe it."

Applejack walked over to Rainbow. "Now... it can't be just a nightmare. Otherwise, why would you tell Twilight to teleport us over here?" Applejack responded as she put a hoof on her friend's shoulder.

"Well..." Rainbow remarked as she looked down to the ground.

"What? Did something else happen?" Twilight asked as Rainbow got a confused look on her face.

"I guess you could say that..." she then let out a loud sigh. "I found out why the animatronic was so creepy to me yesterday."

"Really? Why?" Fluttershy asked as Rainbow looked at her.

"That animatronic is Pinkie Pie."

"WHAT?!" The four yelled as their jaws dropped. Rarity let out a chuckle.

"Darling, how would a pony be an animatronic? It's impossible!" Rarity said as Rainbow glared at her.

"I know... but that gaze that the animatronic gave me looked exactly like the one Pinkie gives me whenever she is about to plan an amazing party."

Twilight sighed. "Rainbow, that's just a coincidence. There is no way Pinkie Pie could ever be inside an animatronic. Your nightmare must have messed with your head. The fact of Pinkie Pie missing and the new animatronics being creepy must have collided. I highly doubt the fact of Pinkie Pie being an animatronic being true."

Rainbow's scowl grew. "Well, it's not like you know!"

Twilight was slightly taken aback by this. A glare grew on her face. "Well then... what do you suggest we do?"

Rainbow stood up and spread her wings. "Let's go to the pizzeria. I need to show you that I'm right!"

Fluttershy whimpered. "I don't know... thinking that an animatronic is Pinkie Pie now makes things so much creepier..."

Rainbow looked over at Fluttershy. "Well... we have checked everywhere else and Pinkie is nowhere to be found! You want to find her, don't you?"

Fluttershy meekly nodded. "Y-yes..." she stuttered as Rainbow nodded.

"That's why we're all going. Right now." She then started walking towards the door.

"Rainbow, you do realize the pizzeria is closed today, right?" Twilight asked as Rainbow turned around.

"How do you know?!" She replied.

"I saw the hours before we left yesterday. I saw that it was closed today," Twilight responded as Rainbow muttered something under her breath and stormed out of the library. "Meet me here tomorrow at eight o' clock sharp, everypony!" She yelled as the sound of the stomping of her hooves seemed to fade. The four sat in silence for a moment.

"Well... that happened..." Rarity said, breaking the awkward silence. The four looked to the ground; concerned for their friend.