• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 1,001 Views, 33 Comments

An Element Of Party - OneFluzzyPuppy



Well, you see, Pinkie Pie was never really the same after Cheese’s visit. She, to put it simply, needed him. What would happen if Cheese wanted her to love him too? Here is that story.

  • ...
2
 33
 1,001

Single No More! Part 1

"Muhaha, my little ponies. How bout we play a little game I call... THE DISCORD DATING GAME!"

Suddenly, the Crusaders were sitting in a game show area, the audience part of it, specifically. There was disembodied clapping, and Discord himself appeared on the...stage?

'Uh, Discord, I know we said you could help but- " Scootaloo began.

"And we really appreciate your help-" Apple Bloom continued.

"THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT!" The three shouted at once.

"Oh. Well, you're gonna have to live with it cuz it's time for the Discord Dating Game!" Discord said, once aagain receiving clapping from the disembodied things.

"Meet your first bachelor for our sweet little mare to choose from... CHEESE SANDWICH! "

"Hey, what the- SWEET MOONBUTT, WHERE AM I?!" Cheese said taking in all of his surroundings.

"Okay, after that um, enthusiastic, response, let's meet our next bachelor, or should I say, bachelorette, RAINBOW DASH!"

" Uh...hi?" Rainbow said, still a little confused.

" Ugh, you ponies are the opposite of entertainment. And now our final bachelor, BIG MAC!"

" Huh?" Big Mac said, as for some reason he is unable to freak out.
Hi! Where am I ?
Pinks...
Aw, come on OneFluzz! You're no fun.
Can I join?
Not you too...
Ah, it is me, Discord!
Shut up, both of you! You're both in. Discord, just read the darn chapter. Pinkie, you're in soon.
But I wanna be in now!
No! Now I gotta worry about both of them breaking the fourth wall. As if one wasn't enough.

"Ugh, again. No fun! Oh well...Here's tonight's mare, Miss Pinkie Diane Pie!"

"Wait, Pinks? I can't do this. " Cheese said, only to find his voice high and squeaky.

"PINKIE?! Uh, no thanks. I'm not that kinda mare... wait, what happened to my voice? I sound like Vinyl!" Rainbow said, indeed souding like the DJ.

Big Mac said nothing

"Aw, c'mon! Everyone knows you are!" Discord said.

"I'm really not... oh, screw it, I won't get anywhere with arguing." Rainbow said, giving up.

"Good. Now , let's begin!" Discord said as the lights went black.

Author's Note:

I had to ask DisneyFanatic for the idea. Actually, the way I came up for the bachelors and bachelorette was by looking up "common pinkie pie ships" on the internet. :derpytongue2: