• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 1,001 Views, 33 Comments

An Element Of Party - OneFluzzyPuppy



Well, you see, Pinkie Pie was never really the same after Cheese’s visit. She, to put it simply, needed him. What would happen if Cheese wanted her to love him too? Here is that story.

  • ...
2
 33
 1,001

Remembering Cheese

Twilight Sparkle walked into Sugar Cube Corner a few days after Cheese’s visit to pick up some cakes for the royal summit coming up soon. She found Pinkie quietly humming “Super Party Ponies” under her breath. “Pinkie?” Twilight asked “You all right?”

“Mmmm? Yeah I’m fine. I assume you came for the deserts? They are ready in the back,” Pinkie Pie responded. "One sec, I'll go get them. "
While Pinkie was in the back, the Cutie Mark Crusaders bounced in saying that Pinkie had told them they could get their pie making cutie marks.

"Pie making? Wow, that's a new one." Twilight chuckled. Suddenly Pinkie came out of the back carting two large cakes.

"WHY (huff) ARE THESE THINGS SO HEAVY?" Pinkie said to no one in particular. Sweetie Belle responded with a "DUH! They're for Princess Celestia and Luna. Only the best for them!"

"OK, well, Twilight better take them or I'll be a Flattie Pie!" Pinkie Pie said as the cakes were encased in a magenta glow, the color of Twilight's magic. "I'll bring them home now to save for the summit. Thanks again!"

"OK, she's gone. Now whose ready to make pie? Pinkie said with a forced smile.

After 3 or 4 hours of pie making, the Crusaders were still cutiemarkless. "Awww, Ah thought this was gonna be it!" Apple Bloom said.
"Eh, never mind. Let's try Rainbow Dash now!" Scootaloo said as she raced out the door, the crusaders trailing behind.

Finally, Pinkie thought to herself, some peace and quiet. She trotted up to her room. Now she had time to think about him. Cheese. Cheese Sandwich. Oh how Pinkie missed him. His smile, his laugh, his easygoing nature. Oh, if only he was here. But he was gone. He was in Canterlot, or Trottingham, or Celestia knows where.

"Oh, Boneless. I miss him and I love him so very much. He'll laugh if I tell him that I love him, and my friends will surely tell him. Oh what should I do?" "No I can't call him, that would be stupid. I'm also banned from the telephone." "No, I won't tell you why." "Uh.. yeah, I can use Twilight's phone but still.""FINE, I'll call him but I won't tell him I like him." "Of course I like him. I also happen to love him."...Ugh, Boneless, I'm going now." Pinkie Pie slowly trotted down the stairs and out the door, waving to the Cakes as she went past. Once she hit the street, Pinkie went into a gallop and soon a canter as she raced to Twilight's. She burst in the door saying "Twilight, can I use your telephone? Please? I promise not to break it!"

"Uh, Pinkie now's really not not the best time..." Twilight said, trying to keep her voice low.

"Reallllllllllllly? Why?" said Pinkie, almost shouting.

"Well, well. Twilight, are you trying to hide the fact that I'm here?" That voice. Pinkie knew it. It was cold yet projected an image of craziness. Oh yes. Pinkie knew that voice quite well.
"Discord."

"Ah, you remember me." said Discord.
"Why aren't you at Flutter's like usual?" Pinkie questioned. "I know she's home."

"Uh Pinkie, he is. He needed me to answer a question." Twilight managed to say.

"Oh. Can I use your phone now?" Pinkie replied, once again her bubbly self.

"Uh...sure?" Twilight said, shrugging. "Discord, you can go home now."

"Ok." he said, leaving the two mares alone.

Pinkie was already on the phone, dialing Cheese's number. "Hello... "

Author's Note:

MY FIRST FIC! Squee! Please like, fav and follow!Let me know if you want to see a one shot about how Pinkie got banned from the telephone!