• Published 31st May 2012
  • 1,224 Views, 3 Comments

The Stories from Ponyville - Dragonfire2lm



A bunch of short stories featuring whatever I want.

  • ...
 3
 1,224

The interactive Part of the Story

"Sister are you sure we should do this?"

"Oh Luna stop worrying! This'll be fun!"

"Somehow I doubt that..."

The royal sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood on one of Canterlot Castle's many balconies that overlooked the unicorn city. The white alicorn had a joyful expression in anticipation of events to come while her younger sibling had a more skeptical expression.

As the time approached to end the day and begin the night the co-rulers of Equestria activated their magic and moved their respective celestial bodies to their proper places. Once the moon shone its gentle light upon the ponies and the stars glinted like fire flies Celestia let out a filly-like squel and all but dragged the midnight alicorn fown the hallway to the throne room.

"Gak! Celestia! Put. Me. Down!" Luna hollered.

Her demands went unheard as her older sister cantered into the throne and unceremoniuosly dumped Luna on her own throne before quickly settling into hers.

"Ahem Hello everybrony! Welcome to the interactive part of this fanfic. I princess Celestia and my sister princess Luna- say hi Luna!"

"Charmed..." Luna deadpanned.

"Oh don't mind her she's a little grumpy because Discord couldn't fill in for her. Now then this chapter marks the start of the question and answer part of the story" Celestia explained.

"Dragonfire2lm has clearly lost her mind if she's doing such an overused method" Luna grumbled.

"Luna!"

"Well sister think about it, she has run out of ideas to break her writers block so what does she do? she asks us to ask the fanbase to send in questions about any of the characters featured in any of her stories set in this universe...it is a tad lazy if you ask me" the darker princess replied.

"Be that as it may its still fun. A good break from royal duties wouldn't you agree?" Celestia asked

"Should have asked Pinkamena to fill in for me..." Luna muttered.

"So everybrony send in your question!" Princess Celestia exclaimed happily.

"You got into the royal cake supply again didn't you?" Luna asked.

"What? I like cake"