• Published 31st May 2012
  • 1,224 Views, 3 Comments

The Stories from Ponyville - Dragonfire2lm



A bunch of short stories featuring whatever I want.

  • ...
 3
 1,224

The Ocarina

Sunbset spotted the familiar blue pegasus on a ccloud snickering to herself while some kind of blue object.

"Rainbow what are you doing?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh hey Sunset, check this out, I stole this weird flute thing from Lyra, she's been running around Ponyvile all day looking for it" Rainbow replied, bursting into giggles.

Sunset looked at the blue musical instrument, it was reminiscent of a conch shell, with a mouth piece and several holes typical of a wind instrument.

"Isn't that..an Ocarina?"

Rainbow shrugged "I dunno, Lyra just jept yelling that she needed it for some pony called Zelda" the blue pegasus replied.

"Wha- But No way!" Sunset exclaimed in shock.

"Um what you know who this Zelda is?" Rainbow asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How the hell does Lyra know Princess Zelda?" Sunset replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap!" the sea green pony, Lyra Heartstrings was running abbout town seaarching frantically for the Ocarina of Time.

"Um..Lyra-?" A nearby pony asked her. it was a light brown female earth pony with a white mane and tail, white muzzle and brown eyes with a light orange fany looking music note for a cutie mark.

Lyra whirled around to face the other mare. "Epona! You've got to help me, somepony's stolen the Ocarina!".

Epona looked at her sceptically "Are you sure you didn't just ;eave it at home..again"

"No I'm serious this time, The Ocarina of Time is gone!"

Cue fave hoof.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After yet another frantic search around ponyville, Sunset dragged Rainbow to the now hysterical Lyra and made her return the stolen item.

"Thanks" Epona stated. "She's been panicking for ages..."

"You're welcome uh.." Sunset began.

"Epona" the earth pony replied, holding out a hoof.

"Seriously?"

"What you've heard of my name before?"

"Um....nevermind just striked me as odd" Sunset replied sheeppishly and shook hooves with the brown mare.

Epona shrugged. "Ok then..."

Lyra was too busy huging her missing ocarina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------