• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 1,852 Views, 14 Comments

Halo U.N.S.C Frigate Timelane - Element Reading



UNSC Frigate Timelane was investigating an new planet just outside the covenant controlled territory, this is going to be epic

  • ...
9
 14
 1,852

Chapter 1: entering the battlefield

UNSC Frigate Timelane: Captain Rico Ucrane
date: Sept/15/2557.
Mission: explore uncharted world 7-787.
Crew number: 478.


The ship is in slipspace, most of the crew were in their cryo pods, except for the skeleton crew, and the ODST squad Demon Skulls.

They were in the barracks playing poker, The first squad member is Baker, he is the tech and he uses a smg, magnum pair.

The big guns of the squad is Macy, she loves her machine gun, more then any man she has ever met.

The sniper of the group is Yori, he uses a sniper riffle battle riffle combo.

The rocket of the squad is Trevor, but the call him Trev, he uses a rocket launcher and assault riffle pair.

The close up and personal gale is Helen, she uses a shotgun, assault riffle pair to mow down enemies.

The leader of this fierce squad is Mord, he uses a SAW and DMR combo, he also has an energy sword that he stole from an elite at 7, he is now 23, he also has one eye, his right one, the other is mechanical.

Macy was about to win the game with a full house until they heard over the ship's speakers, "Attention all crew members, exiting slipspace in 10 minutes, get your a*ses in gear and get to battle stations asap!"

Yori said, "A**t, now we got to get off our a*ses."

Mord said, "You heard the captain, gear up and move out before everyone from the cryo pods crowd the hallways."

Trev said, " But sir-" .

"That was an order Trev."

He replied, "Yes sir!" In less than a minute they were geared up and making their way to the drop pods.

Baker asked everyone, "Guys, you all know my wife, Asa?"

Macy replied, "Of we do, she was one of the nicest people we have ever met, what about her?"

He continued, "Well, I just found out that she is pregnant."

They all yelled out, "Congrats man!"

Mord said, "Congrats on fatherhood soldier."

He replied, "It is a girl."

Trev said, "That is good to hear dude."

They heard over the speakers, "Warning covenant cruiser in orbit, battle stations NOW, ODST's, get ready to drop."

They were in the drop pod bay, they lined up ready to hear Mord to brief them on the mission, he said, "Demons. We are about to go to an unknown planet with primitive cities, we don't know if the life on that planet is allied with the covenant, or if they are prisoners. Ether way, don't shoot them unless fired upon.

Oh the local species are little multi colored horses, trust me it sounds weird, but it is the truth. We are going to land in a city made out of crystals, yes crystals.

We are going to take over the castle in that city and exterminate all the covenant we can until reinforcements arrive, then it will be easy, the rest will be told when we capture the city, dismissed!"

They made their ways to the drop pods, but Baker walked up to Mord and said, "Sir, permission to speak freely."

He replied, "Granted."

" Sir, I am more nervous about this mission then when I went on my first mission. I don't want to leave my daughter without a father like I was."

He replied, "Baker, just as long as you stick with us and remember your training you will NOT leave her without a dad."

He replied, "Thanks Mord sir." Mord just stepped into the pod and closed it, as did Baker a few seconds later.

The captain said over the radio, "Demon squad punch out now." They pushed the drop button in their pods and were free falling to the planet.

Helen yelled over the radio, "I LOVE THIS PART!!!"

A few minutes later Demon squad landed in the empire, Mord readied his DMR and punched out, there were two jackals and a grunt right in front, he pulled the trigger and they were dead.

A few elites heard the shots and pointed their weapons to the pod, there was nothing in front or in the pod.

An elite minor slowly crept to the pod, though Mord jumped off a nearby roof and landed on the elite, the other elites took aim and fired, although Mord turned the elite and aimed his saw over the elite's shoulder.

The plasma cooked the shields and killed the elite, though Mord killed one of them before that happened. He jumped off the falling elite and sprayed his saw on the last elite. It's shields flared and it fell dead.

Mord leaped to the nearest cover and reloaded his gun, he yelled over the radio, "MEET UP AT THE CASTLE DEMONS, THAT'S AN ORDER!"

They all yelled over the radio, "Yes sir!"

Mord took in a deep breath and said, "I love the smell of war in the morning."

After killing about 10 elites and countless grunts, he made it to the castle.

It was heavily fortified by the ponies, they were fighting the covenant off, though it was failing badly, Mord said over the radio, "Do not fire upon the ponies, I repeat do not fire upon the ponies, captain, they're resisting the covies, permission to help."

Captain Rico replied, "Permission granted Demon squad, help those horses!"

Mord replied, "Yes sir!" He got from behind cover and fired three rounds from his DMR, it hit two grunts and a jackal who died instantly. A few of the elites noticed and fired their storm riffles at him, Mord armed a grenade and threw it before leaping to different cover.

He heard the explosion and looked at the crater, two of those elites died while one was yelling in pain from having his legs blown off. Mord aimed his DMR at the elite's head and fired, it died and was spared a lot of pain.

His squad was making work of the rest of the Covenant, they looked surprised at how easily we were killing them and were unsure if they would attack us or not, some of them looked like they were made of crystal, which baffled Mord, he thought, "Later I am going to ask them how that is possible."

He looked to his right and saw two hunters about to fire their fuel rod canons, quickly Mord ran towards them and unslung his saw.

He fired a few rounds at the hunters which did nothing but make them mad, he saw the deadly green balls of death, he jumped over one and slid under the second one, he wasn't even phased by them.

Just as the hunters were about to charge up Mord climbed on the right one's back and shoved an armed grenade, he leap to the left hunter and did the same thing to it.

Mord jumped onto a roof and slid down to the other side of the house, The hunters stopped for a second and blew up sending little bits of their armor all around, and the entire street was covered in orange blood.

Mord rejoined his squad who were staring in aw from how bada*s he killed the hunters, he said, "Now you all know one of the things that got me to command all of you."

One of the guards walked up to the squad, he had white fur, a blue mane, and purple armor, he asked, "Who are you?"

Mord walked up to him and replied, "What is the name of this place?"

"Equestria, this is the Crystal Empire."

" Really? You put 2 seconds into that name."

"I didn't make the name."

"Anyway, we have a saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, the Covenant are our enemies and it looks like they are now yours, right?"

He replied, "Yes, they came and have been trying to take us all for slave labor."

Mord replied, "For now you have made a friend, I will relay this to the frigate."

The stallion asked, "What is a frigate?"

Mord looked at him and said, "I'll explain later, who is your commander?"

He replied, "I am, Capt. Shining Armor of the royal guard."

Mord replied, "Well Captain, we are the Demon skulls, the most bada*s ODST squad out there, fyi ODST mean orbital drop shock trooper, and we will help you."

Baker yelled, "Hey, sorry to spoil the tea party, but we got reinforcements incoming!"

Mord told Shining, "Keep this area secure, me and my men will take back this place, but keep the castle out of Covenant control."

They started to head towards the drop point, Shining asked his stallions," What the buck just happened?"

After killing a bunch of covies they got the the drop point, there were easily a hundred marines on the ground ready to fight, Trev said, "wow, this is a lot for the first wave."

Mord replied, "Of course, we could get new allies and a new planet, the captain wants this planet under UNSC protection."

Mord yelled out, "ATTENTION MARINES, WE ARE ABOUT TO GO INTO AN ALIEN CITY, DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE UPON THE PONIES, THEY ARE FIGHTING THE COVIES TO. BESIDES THAT, KILL THEM ALL MARINES!"

They all shouted, "Horah!"

Author's Note:

The elements will be coming in a chapter or two, but don't worry. They will be here. Unlike the dragons in game of thrones, lol.