• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 1,373 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at AJ's 2 - Danny Eclipse



When Danny goes back through time to 1987, he finds that being the past night guard was more fun. But can he survive against the even more animatronics or will he die? And will the murderer(s) be revealed?

  • ...
15
 3
 1,373

Night 5

3:00 PM

I walked into the Party Palace. When I did, I see the animatronics working good as new. I smiled and they noticed me and smiled back. I looked to Fred and came over to chat with him about the last night guard that I have been hearing about. He noticed me and welcomes me.

Fred asked “Danny, what can I help you with?”

“I have been hearing something of another night guard who came before me and survived his first week but was then swapped to the day watch and I became the new night guard. You mind if you can tell me who he or she is?”

Fred gasped in a bit of surprise before sigh and looking at me with a sad expression.

Fred explained “His name is Vincent Waller, he’s an Earth Pony. He was nicknamed by the staff “Purple Guy”, even though he wasn’t even a man. They thought “Guy” since he was a male would be good for him. Anyway, Vincent has been with animatronics back then. Vincent was back then when the original cast was created. He left after two years of working as a night guard in the original place. Now, just a few weeks ago, he came back as a night guard but switched.”

I nodded in understanding and began to think about on how Purple was still alive in this time then I realized that he never aged in the future! I began to wonder how he managed to keep his youth.

“Where is he now?”

Fred said “Well, he is not here or never seen around. But no doubt he heard what Applebloom did to his son…”

“What do you mean?”

Fred explained “Well, a few days ago, Vincent’s son had been breaking so many rules that there was nothing we could do about it since he was Vincent’s son. However, Applebloom; Applejack’s younger sister, managed to beat Vincent’s son and send him packing. I think Vincent wasn’t too happy about it and tried to sew the Apple Family but it failed so he went missing.”

I sigh in sadness and nodded.

“Thanks for your help.” Fred nodded and I left. Before I began to leave the place, I see the Mane 6 with Applebloom. I gulped, they were here and I was having a sinking feeling in the dark depths of my stomach. ‘Don’t worry girls, I’ll protect you.’ I began to leave. As I began to drive away, I could have sworn I saw a glimpse of Starlight’s evil grin looking at the Party Palace.


12:00 AM

I was on the chair, waiting for some action. I heard the phone ringing.

“Oh yes, I didn’t hear the last one. My mistake.”

I heard the phone click.

Phone Guy said “Hello, hello? Hey, good job, night 5!”

“Thanks.”

Phone Guy said “Um, hey, um, keep a close eye on things tonight, ok? Um, from what I understand, the building is on lockdown, uh, no one is allowed in or out, y'know, especially concerning any...previous employees.”

“What? I was unaware of such things.”

Phone Guy explained “Um, when we get it all sorted out, we may move you to the day shift, a position just became...available. Uh, we don't have a replacement for your shift yet, but we're working on it. Uh, we're going to try to contact the original restaurant owner. Uh, I think the name of the place was..."Fredjack's Family Diner" or something like that. It's been closed for years though; I doubt we'll be able to track anybody down. Well, just get through one more night! Uh, hang in there! Goodnight!”

I was both shocked and devastated. Why didn’t Fred tell me anything? I made me angry but I didn’t pay much mind. I went back to what I was doing. Preventing the Withered Animatronics from getting to me.


3:00 AM

I was on my chair, checking room to room. However, I lowered the pad and was greeted with Withered Rarity. She screeched at me and I thought it was all over. Instead, she grabbed my leg and she began to drag me to the parts and service room.

“Anypony, help me!! Rarity, you don’t want to do this!” I began to pull back, stopping Withered Rarity in her tracks. Withered Twilight noticed this and grabbed my other hoof, slowly dragging me to the room. “Please, you don’t want to do this! It’s me, your best friend, your best bub.” I pleaded before switching it to something formal “Ladies please.” I was pulled into the room. The lights were off for some reason and I felt myself being lifted and put on a chair. Next thing I feel, I was being tied up and when they finished tying me up, the lights turned on. I see all the Withered Animatronics around me. “Ladies please, if you wanted to talk or something, maybe we could have done it in the office.”

Withered Rainbow said “Shut it lad.”

Withered Pinkie stated “We want to know who you are imposter, before we stuff you into an Applejack Suit.”

“As lovely as that sounds, I have to unfortunately decline.”

“Did we say you have a choice in the matter?” Withered Applejack asked.

“Everypony has the right of the freedom of speech.”

Withered Rarity said coldly “I didn’t think you cared for rights.”

“My dear, you know very little of me.”

Withered Fluttershy said “We know you are a murderer.”

“Who told you that? The newspaper delivery pony?” I asked with sarcasm.

Withered Rainbow replied “Nay, it was Purple Applejack.”

I had a confused look on my face. Never have I heard such a name before.

Withered Pinkie said “And now, we are going to kill you, murderer.”

“You wanted my name, my name is Danny Eclipse.”

That caused a chain reaction. All six began to twitch and glitch until they shut off and fell to the ground. I heard the door open and see the Toys walking in. I chuckled and they let me go. I began to leave away.


5:50 AM

I was sitting in the secret supply closet behind office. I began to hear some movement and I managed to peek out. It was something I never thought I would see personally. It was the Purple Applejack, no doubt the same one that tricked the withered animatronics and probably sabotaged the Toy animatronics and made the blame go straight to Chrysalis. She was looking around, trying to figure out where I was at. I leaned back against the wall, waiting patiently. But that was when I heard something.

S-A-V-E.” A mysterious robotic voice said in the room.

I looked at the source and see something there. It was a shadow of Twilight Sparkle but she was all black except for her pure white eyes and mouth. She disappeared moments later, leaving me alone.

‘Save?’

I heard the bell going off. I smiled and got up and began to walk to the desk, got my pay, and left.

Author's Note:

Apologizes for the hold up for so long. I accidently got sick and my parents had sign me in every day I was sick, so I wasn't on long, except for yesterday. Again, forgive me for the hold up. Also, while I can now type again, I'm still coughing and having headaches. So the next one will come when it comes.