• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 1,374 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at AJ's 2 - Danny Eclipse



When Danny goes back through time to 1987, he finds that being the past night guard was more fun. But can he survive against the even more animatronics or will he die? And will the murderer(s) be revealed?

  • ...
15
 3
 1,374

Night 1

“What do you mean I made a poor career choice!? That’s even worse than your last advice!!”

Phone Guy said “Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new Pinkie Pie’s Party Palace. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path.”

“What happened to the last part!?”

Phone Guy continued “Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location, you know. Uh, some people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Pie Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety.”

“Safety, my flank!”

“They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics, uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Isn't that neat?” Phone Guy explained

“Good for you, now tell me something worthwhile.”

Phone Guy faked coughed, clearing his voice and said “But most importantly, they're all tied into some kind of criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away. Heck, we should be paying them to guard you.”

“I beg to differ.”

Phone Guy stated “Uh, now that being said, no new system's without its... kinks. Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. Uh, the first guy finished his week, but complained about... conditions.”

“Yeah, did he say that the animatronics were after him?”

Phone Guy continued “Uh, we switched him over to the day shift, so hey, lucky you, right? Uh mainly he expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night, and even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible.”

“Not likely, considering the fact that I have eight animatronics back on my world.”

Phone Guy replied “Uh, that restaurant should be the safest place on earth. So while our engineers don't really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that... the robots were never given a proper "night mode". So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room, so then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office.”

“Oh, goodie. At least I won’t be alone.”

Phone Guy said “So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the Prize Counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So just, every once in a while, switch over to the Prize Counter video feed and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect... one of them.”

“Wound up the music box, got it. Wait, why? What could be there, I wonder…”

Phone Guy continued “Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without his costume on, and wanting to stuff you in a suit, so hey, we've given you an empty Applejack head, problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually anything that wandered in, will wander back out.”

I grabbed the Empty Applejack head “Thank you! Now that solved my door problem.”

Phone Guy said “Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the modern design of the building. You may have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh. But hey, you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building cannot. So, don't worry about the place going dark. Well, I think that's it. Uh, you should be golden. Uh, check the lights, put on the Freddy head if you need to, uh, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Alright, see you later.” I went to the tablet and began to at rooms. I checked the Show Stage, seeing three animatronics. I was expecting familiar sights but this was different. They were the animatronics of Vinyl Scratch at the front center, Octavia to the right, and Trixie to Vinyl’s left. I smirked, knowing I got new friends. I switch to Game Area and see a dressed up Spike there. He was holding a balloon in one hand and a sign that says “Balloons” on the other. I checked Kid’s Cove and see a messed up Discord and the CMC animatronics. I frowned at the ruined Discord ‘I feel bad for him…’ I lowered the screen and I checked the clock. It was 4:30 AM. I sigh and relaxed for a bit. I activated the tablet and went to check Prize Corner, seeing a button there and pushing it, wounding up the music box. I was flashed the light there and see a present, closed. I switched to Show Stage and see Vinyl Scratch staring at the camera while her other two companions were gone. I checked the main hall and see Trixie there. I checked Party Room 1, no sign of Octavia. I checked Party Room 2 and see Octavia, holding a guitar, which confused me. The camera went static and when it ended, Octavia was gone. I smiled, knowing she was going to greet me first. I lowered the tablet and summoned my guitar. If she loves to play music, I’ll gladly comply. I began to play a song, one of my personal favorites, but not sing but just do a guitar solo. About halfway through the song, I could swear I heard some clanking from the vents. Inside it, Octavia could finally hear the music and she came out and sees me playing a guitar. She didn’t attack, she listened to the music. She realized that she loved how well I was playing and she smiled as she fell in love with such a wonderful song. When I finished, Octavia began to clap and I looked at her. When she finished clapping, I smiled and took out some sodas. She gladly took one and we began to chat.


5:30 AM

Me and Octavia were getting along greatly. We exchange how our skills and where we learned how to play the guitar. Octavia was amazed when I told her that a rock star gave me my awesome-looking guitar. Before we could continue talking, we heard some clanking and we looked to the right air vent. We see Trixie coming out, looking both curious and angry at Octavia. Octavia put her drink down and went over to talk to Trixie.

Trixie shouted “Octavia, I expected him caught by now! He’s not even resisting you!”

Octavia replied calmly “Listen to me Trixie; he’s not an enemy. He’s awesome and he wants to work here and co-exist with us.”

Trixie found it hard to believe and ran to us. I chuckled, knowing what to do. I put my drink down, got up from my chair, and pulled out a metal flower that I made earlier. Trixie looked at it then looked at me. Her expression changed from angry to shock to happiness. She began to think about something in her mind, being in her little world. Octavia noticed the expression.

“Trixie?” Octavia asked.

Trixie fell over, still locked in her position. Octavia looked at me and I chuckled silently. Octavia took the flower and began to drag Trixie away, back to the Stage. I went to my tablet and wound up the meter.


6:00 AM

I heard the chime go off and I left the place. As I left, I noticed that Trixie was looking at her metal flower. Vinyl wasn’t too happy and I left the place after waving goodbye.

Author's Note:

There goes Night 1 off the list. What will happen next, no one knows!