• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 1,374 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at AJ's 2 - Danny Eclipse



When Danny goes back through time to 1987, he finds that being the past night guard was more fun. But can he survive against the even more animatronics or will he die? And will the murderer(s) be revealed?

  • ...
15
 3
 1,374

Night 2

6:00 PM

I arrived to the Party Palace and went inside. I was wondering if Fred would have called the police to arrest me. To my surprise, he didn’t. Fred walked over to me.

Fred said “Welcome back. I think we just lost a customer.”

“Really? How?”

Fred opened his hand, revealing rock candy.

“Spike gave this to some colt for winning. These stuff are hard as rocks, broke all the teeth of a poor boy a bit back.” Fred said

“You’re serious?” Fred nodded and I was shocked. We walked into Kid’s Cove and we see Discord and the CMC. “What happened to Discord?”

Fred said “Oh, you know these days. Kids can’t keep their hands away from these things. We tried to tell them not to touch Discord but they just don’t listen. They stopped repairing him after the 50th time.”

“Why isn’t the CMC like this then?”

Fred replied “Well, the CMC are fillies. Due to that, they don’t exactly can’t be taken apart.”

I looked at Discord and frowned. I walked over to him and did the best I could repair him. To Fred, CMC, and Discord’s surprise, I managed to repair Discord is three minutes. Everything was back together in its proper place. I smiled at my work.

‘Must have improved when I cleaned and repaired the Mane 6 animatronics.’ I thought to myself.

Fred said in awe “Whoa…you never mentioned that you were an expert at repairing animatronics.”

“Well, I do have some experience since I constantly build and repair machines.”

Fred asked “Really, what?”

“You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you the truth.”

Fred said “Try me.”

I smirked and touched his forehead. There, I showed him a series of images of me repairing machines, droids, and the Animatronic Mane 6. When I finished, he looked at me with wide eyes.

“See?”

Fred said “You’re-“

“Shhh. It’s our little secret.”

Fred replied “So, you came across animatronics before and have befriend them. And to boot, they are the original cast; The Mane 6 and those two golden animatronics.”

“Yeah. And to also say that I’m from Equestria, I’m good friends with the Mane 6. I spend some time with the CMC, only to make sure they don’t get hurt, and I sometimes help Discord with his pranks.” Discord and CMC, who were listening, couldn’t believe what they were hearing. But the manager just witness some images from me, clearing that I come from Equestria. Not to mention, I repaired Discord in three minutes. They wanted to learn more about me later. They see us turned and leave. But before I left, I turned to look at them and smiled. “I’ll be seeing you guys tonight.”

I turned to leave and they began to think about tomorrow.


12:00 AM

I walked into the office and heard the phone ringing.

Phone Guy said “Ah...hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem. You're a natural!”

“Quite literally, as a matter of fact.”

“Uh, by now I'm sure you've noticed the older models sitting in the back room.” Phone Guy said.

I had a confused face and activated the tablet and looked at the Parts and service room. There, I see Withered Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy. In the darkness, I could see Withered Rainbow and Rarity.

‘That explains how Rainbow knew the night guard…Wait, I’m the Night Guard!’ I thought for a bit then chuckle ‘Oh, the irony.’

Phone Guy said “Uh, those are from the previous location. We just use them for parts now. The idea at first was to repair them...uh, they even started retrofitting them with some of the newer technology, but they were just so ugly, you know? The smell...uh, so the company decided to go in a whole new direction and make them super kid-friendly. Uh, those older ones shouldn't be able to walk around, but if they do, the whole Applejack head trick should work on them too, so, whatever.”

“That’s good to hear.”

Phone Guy replied “Uh...heh...I love those old characters. Did you ever see Rainbow the pirate? Oh wait, hold on...oh yeah, Rainbow. Uh, hey listen, that one was always a bit twitchy, uh...I'm not sure the Applejack head trick will work on Rainbow, uh.”

“If that’s the case, how am I supposed to counter her!?”

Phone Guy answered “If for some reason she activates during the night and you see her standing at the far end of the hall, just flash your light at her from time to time. Those older models would always get disoriented with bright lights. It would cause a system restart, or something. Uh, come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be. It might hold them in place for a few seconds.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Phone Guy said “That glitch might be in some of the newer models too.”

“Ok, even though I don’t need to.”

Phone Guy added “One more thing - don't forget the music box. I'll be honest; I never liked that insect-looking Pony thing. It was always...thinking, and it can go anywhere...I don't think an Applejack mask will fool it, so just don't forget the music box.”

“Insect-looking Pony Thing? Sounds like a…Changeling!?”

Phone Guy said “Anyway, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Uh, have a good night, and talk to you tomorrow.”

“Even though you don’t.” I heard the click and the message ended. I sigh and activated the Tablet and went to prize corner and wound up the music box. I lowered the tablet and went to the bunch of broken TVs. I managed to repair one and access Youtube. I was about to play a funny video that I like until I heard clanking and looked, seeing Vinyl Scratch staring at me. I pushed a button and the screen activated, revealing static. When it cleared, a video was playing. The video started at 1:23. Vinyl got curious and went to sit next to me. We began to watch the video together.


3:30 AM

We were watching it at 5:49 now.

Mario shouted “Let’s a-go!” There was a flash of light in the video and we see Mario standing. “I’m a-gonna get you.” He turned around and see a toilet that was connected to the something. On that thing was a Mario hat with a large mustache. “ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!”

Me and Vinyl burst into laughter.

Red Teletubbie asked “Do you want a cookie?”

Mario shouted in rage “NO!!!”

I paused it and both me and Vinyl hoof punch each other. Vinyl left without a word.


5:00 AM

I was wounding up the music box.

A boy voice said “Hi.” I looked up and see no one to the right. “Hello.”

I looked to the left and see Spike holding my double A batteries for my flashlight. He began to laugh for a bit before I noticed a glow around Spike’s balloon and sign until they disappeared, causing Spike to stop laughing and look at his balloon hand. We looked to the right and, to my surprise, see Rarifruit holding the balloon with her magic.

Rarifruit shouted “MINE!!!”

She teleported away, leaving me and a disappointed Spike. Spike left the batteries with me and walked down the hallway. I put the batteries in the flashlight before going to wound up the music box.


5:30 AM

I was looking at the Prize Corner camera and see Spike depressed. He kicked the music box and it started playing a different tone. That made both Spike and Vinyl stare in complete shock. I had my mouth gaping open in complete shock. I stopped and put away the tablet.

A male voice rang out in the office “Worrying about the little things, hey Danny? I’m surprise you have begun to cry by now.”

I looked up and see Discord, who was again, dismantled. I see the CMC there as well.

“Glad you came Discord. You picked a bad time to show up.”

Discord replied “Oh, why would I deny any appearance to a pony from Equestria.”

I got up and Discord looked to the hallway. Suddenly, a black blue jumped at me but I put up a ghost shield that shielded me from the attack. The figure landed in front of me, on the desk. To my surprise, the figure was an animatronic Chrysalis.

“When the guy said it was a Changeling, I guessed it was Chrysalis. Guess I was right.”

I noticed the other animatronics (besides the Withereds) coming down the hallway and seeing me there still, unarmed. They smiled and took Chrysalis away, back to her present box.


5:50 AM

I was alone, relaxing. The others were making sure Chrysalis didn’t try to escape, since Spike messed up the music box. I heard some clanking down the hallway and took my flashlight and activated it, only to see Withered Rainbow in the hall.

“Rainbow?”

Before I could react, W-Rainbow charged at me and jumped at me. I used my hooves to block the coming attack but nothing happened. I lowered hooves and see no sign of Rainbow. However, I did noticed the clip and paper on the desk. I lifted it up and went to look at it.

Dear Night Guard,
Get out of here or you will die a horrible death!
Signed,
Rainbow the Pirate
PS. IT’S ME!

I looked at it and smiled happily. At least she didn’t kill me but left me a note. I heard the bell and began to plan my next move.

Author's Note:

That is all for now folks. Next one will be all about the Animatronics and something special from Star Wars. :ajsmug: