• Published 27th May 2012
  • 1,921 Views, 33 Comments

Discordian Revelations - LemonDrizzle



Pfft, who needs a short description? I have a loooong one. Its a darker Discord story.

  • ...
1
 33
 1,921

An Unstoppable Force And An Immovable Object

An Unstoppable Force And An Immovable Object



The careening, rocketing draconequus struck Morbid with the speed of a cannonball, slamming hard enough into his stomach to force all of the air out of his lungs and to send him, once more, flying backwards through the hedge and into the clearing where he had first fought the twin Alicorns. He slammed into the dusty ground with a loud thump that rattled across the gardens and a muffled curse, forcing Luna's ears to twitch slightly before she returned to her keening and mourning of her older sister. Discord calmly stepped through the now pockmarked hedge before his golden eyes settled on the blank area around him, Morbid completely missing from the picture. Discord's eyes narrowed in puzzlement and preparation as he slowly strode out to the middle of the dusty clearing, eyes peeled all around him for any signs of his twisted, monstrous form. Stopping in the middle, gaze roaming all around him, peering into possible hiding places Discord cooed to the hidden figure of Morbid.

“Come out come out wherever you areeeee~”

Suddenly a dark shadow blotted out the sun, a looming dark figure stretching up into the sky before Discord, a loud snapping and pop of teleportation magic sounding from the spot from which Morbid had just appeared. Discord's eyes shrunk at the sudden disappearance of the light before his ears twitched and his eyes widened at the cold voice that sounded from right in front of him.

“With pleasure.”

A large golden ball of pure, crackling magic exploded from the opened lion paw of the hopelessly rotten Morbid, springing to life and spiralling towards Discord at a phenomenal speed that defied belief, a slight mach cone surrounding it before it slammed into Discord.

The explosion was vivid and colourful, great flames of purple and green sprouting from the source of the bomb-like orb before the loud shriek and crackle of electricity punctured the relative silence of the gardens, great yellow and gold sparks streaming out of the blast like lightning. Pain shot through Discord's age old body as the magical orb impacted with his chest, exploding and sending him flying backwards through the hedge which, by now, was barely a hedge at all. Instead of stopping though, the pain-filled draconequus kept shooting backwards before slamming hard into the white stone wall of one of the many Canterlot towers, the marble cracking and splintering upon impact as he fell through with a loud, grinding shriek that sent rubble bursting out of the hole in great fountains.

Needless to say, Luna was incredibly surprised to see the streaking, soaring figure of Discord go zooming through the air with a loud fizzling sound, a mach cone nearly enveloping him at the speed which he was travelling. She was even more surprised and, without realizing, worried to see him go straight into and then straight through the cold, white marble walls of one of the largest towers, the sound causing her ears to flatten in horror as the screeching sound of grinding rocks reached her ears. Her attention was diverted from the horrifying sight before her as the soft rustling of leaves caught her attention, her head spinning around to locate the source of the noise.

Morbid was dragging himself out of the hedge, a winning smirk on his face as he beheld the sight of the flattened, segmented wall that was still cracking and crumbling in front of him before he turned his gaze to Luna as his cold, carrion smile increased in length at the sight of her. Shakily, the Lunar princess rose to her feet as the beastly, terrifying figure of Morbid sauntered towards her, whistling a tune through his cracked, yellow teeth.

Luna's horn blazed a bright, brilliant blue colour for a second, making Morbid stop in his tracks and his tune choke off before the startlingly powerful light was cut off as Luna slumped to the floor once more, physical and mental limits strained to their breaking points. Morbid resumed his tune after letting out a soft chuckle at the goddess of the nights helplessness, striding towards her until he stood directly in front of the panting, weakened goddess.

He held one taloned, broken hand out, palm facing upwards before a brilliant burst of bright green fire erupted from the outstretched hand, billowing upwards for three metres and spreading out to the sides slightly as if it wanted to escape. Luna could feel the intense, scolding heat from where she lay on the floor, fear freezing her limbs as she took in the sight of the mad god before her with the disturbed smile stretched across his face.

“I've always fancied fried pony.”

Luna opened her eyes wide, anger and rebellion blazing in her orbs as she took it upon herself to go out with dignity, to not weep and cry and beg before the monster. Still, she could not stop a single lone tear from rolling down her face as the whiff of rot fell onto her, as she braced herself for the burning sensations, as she braced herself for the end.

The end though, never came.

A great white chunk of pure marble came shooting through the air, whistling slightly at its rapid velocity before it slammed hard into the malformed head of Morbid, making him quench the spell. A loud roar burst from the dark draconequus's throat as he clutched the side of his head that the marble had struck, golden blood seeping out from the wound before he wheeled around to face the attacker, anger and rage swimming across his face.

Discord stood in the large almost circular hole of the great marble tower, eyes closed and whistling a gentle tune whilst throwing a large marble white chunk of rock up and down in his lion pawed hand. Faster then believable, he pulled back the stone clasped hand and pelted it towards Morbid who just had enough time to widen his eyes at the onrushing object before it corked him right in between the eyes, causing tears to stream out of his mismatched eyes, his muzzle successfully bruised but not broken. Roaring once more, Morbid charged towards the figure of Discord who was still smirking triumphantly before the lord of chaos disappeared into the dark tunnel that Morbid had created so effectively.

Leaping over the crumbled, fallen remaining rocks that littered the front of the hole, Morbid wormed his way inside the dark tunnel before his eyes fell on Discord, alone, at the end of the tower standing next to a single wooden, oak coloured door. Morbid took a step forward towards the smirking Discord before he stopped quite suddenly at what was happening before him. Discord was resting his hand upon the flat, cold surface of the stone tower at the far end of the room, yellow tendrils of magic pulsing across the surface of the marble walls.

Cracks began to spread across the wall where his palm lay, crawling upwards until they seemed to reach the very top of the massive, stone constructed tower. A loud rumbling noise penetrated the confused thoughts of Morbid as he took in the sight of the cracked, torn walls before his eyes widened in realization as large chunks of the tower began to fall around him, the massive spiralling walls collapsing and crumbling towards the ground. His gaze caught Discord's who was smiling with a tinge of victory, eyes narrowed playfully in triumph as the rocks and stone continued to pelt the two before the tower gave an almighty groan and folded upon them, burying the twin gods under metres of white marble rocks.

Luna watched in horror, desperately dragging her stone sister away from the falling debris as one of the great towers of Canterlot Castle came tumbling down upon the gods of chaos and suffering, dust exploding from the impact as the final rocks teetered and fell, ringing across the land with a gentle thud, barely distinguishable over the sound of screaming ponies. Silence reigned supreme as the rocks stopped their descent, as the dust settled around the collapsed tower.

As the twin gods lay buried beneath the brickwork.

[.]

Moments earlier

Discord groaned loudly as he excavated himself from the sizeable draconequus shaped hole in the opposite side of the tower, marvelling at the sight of the massive hole he had punctured in the smooth rock of the tower. Just as he made ready to storm out of the hole and battle with his other self he caught movement out of the corner of his golden eye. He rotated his serpentine body to face the flicker of movement and gasped slightly at the sight that stood before him. A pony, dressed in the garbs of a royal servant was shakily climbing to her feet, coughing up dust from the fallen rocks and clutching one injured, broken leg to her side. When she opened her eyes with a hesitant flutter she immediately yelped at the sight of the lord of chaos staring at her before she attempted to bolt from the room, ending up with her slamming into the ground on her broken leg and shrieking in pain.

Discord moved forward until he rested beside her, kneeling down on one green, scaled leg to inspect the injury of the pony with curious, roaming eyes. The little mare shivered in undisguised fear as she felt the burning gaze of the draconequus travel across the length of her body before resting at her broken leg, eyeing it with thought. Suddenly, he clicked his fingers with a loud crack, making her jump in terror before a strange fuzzy, warm sensation crept across her broken leg, soothing and healing the shattered bone with the ease of pouring cereal into a bowl. She gasped as she felt the bone reset before the fuzzy feeling faded from her mind, leaving her thoughts crystal clear but no less confused. Had the king of chaos just helped her?

She once again shrunk back in fear, tucking her legs tightly into her body a Discord stood up and admired the tower before returning his gaze and speaking to her in a quiet but comforting voice that she had never expected to hear from a creature like him.

“Are there any more ponies in this tower?”

The little mare shook her head slightly, her parched throat causing her to start coughing again before she looked up in surprise to see a cool glass of chocolate milk resting just above her in the outstretched lion hand of Discord. Carefully, she took the glass in both hooves before looking at him quizzically. He merely smiled in a soft gentle way that convinced her, almost too easily to accept the drink. She took a hesitant sip of the chocolate before rapidly gulping down the whole content of the glass, feeling the soft, warm chocolate travel down her throat and warm her insides.

“T-thanks...”

Discord merely smiled a pure, convincing smile at the still shaking but brave mare before him. He turned around quite suddenly, causing her to eep once more before his voice rang out to her, deep and powerful, a stunning contrast from the voice she had heard him speak with earlier, as if he was preparing himself for something, something dark.

“You're going to want to leave now. I have two princess's to save.”

Discord heard the mare stand up and bolt for the doorway, the wooden smash of the door signalling her escape from the tower before he let a soft, nervous grin at the idea he was about to implement. Whistling a calming tune he strolled towards the large pile of rocks that carpeted the floor, eyes carefully searching for the most large and sharp looking rock before he grabbed a particularly nasty hunk of stone and started to walk towards the hole in the wall.

He was just in time to see Morbid unleash a violent pillar of flames from his palm. Narrowing his eyes, Discord took careful aim and unleashed the marble chunk, watching it stream through the air to smash into the twisted head of Morbid, the cry of pain filling his ears with happiness.

Lets see if this pays off

[.]

Discord exploded from the rubble with a loud rumble, chunks of loose rock flying away from him as he burst from the surface like he was emerging from a clear, blue lake. Around him swirled a deep purple spherical shield that shimmered slightly, the falling rocks trickling off of the magical defence mechanism as if they were raindrops. The vibrant purple shield around him vanished with a soft pop as he surveyed the damage that he had caused, mismatched wings flapping behind him to keep him firmly in the air to have an eye out for any unwanted activity.

He cast his golden gaze towards the lunar princess and her immobile sister, happiness flowing from him as he took in the sight of both of them far off from the rubble. He would go to them soon, fix the terrible mistake he had done but first he needed to be sure, he needed to know that Morbid wouldn't be coming bac-

One broken, twisted, rotting hand pierced the field of rubble, smashing through the surface with a small groan and a shudder from beneath the endless piles of rocks. Discord's eyes widened as the rock face glowed a fantastic red colour for a second before they simply disintegrated around the form of the now visible and kneeling Morbid, rocks turning to ash at his cold, dead touch. Morbid rose to his contrasting feet, brushing himself off like he did this daily before he raised his long neck to stare at the hovering figure of Discord above him, a faint smile splayed across the monstrous face. With a crack and a beat of conflicting wings, the dark draconequus rose into the air to hover five metres away from Discord, small golden leaking cuts coating both of their bodies and flowing down them to dry and crust near their matted fur.

“So Discord, how many ponies did you kill with that little stunt?”

For a second Discord felt fear at the prospect of having killed any of the little ponies inside the tower before he was comforted by the memory of the little mare whom he had asked the question to. Smiling his happy, mischievous smile Discord replied in a voice filled with mirth.

“Oh, did you like my little stunt? You certainly seemed to be a bit wary of it when the rocks started to collapse. You should have seen your face!”

With the final few words Discord pulled a face that vaguely resembled a terrified raccoon caught in the act of pilfering through a dustbin. Morbid's expression darkened instantly as he became the butt of the joke, wings still flapping solemnly whilst the stench of death squeezed and crawled through the air. Still, Morbid let out a loud, cold laugh that drew the attention of the Lunar princess once more who cast her gaze upwards only to be met by the figure of two draconequus's in the air, arguing over the rubble of the great tower.

“Well dear Discord, I do so believe it is my turn!”

This drew the attention of the joking, playing draconequus as he cast his gaze towards the cold, rage-filled eyes of Morbid, a small pout forming in the chaotic face as he raised one finger to put on his bottom lip, enraging Morbid even further.

“Oh, were we taking turns? I just thought you were getting your ass handed to you.”

Morbid merely grinned evilly at this before clicking his fingers and summoning a large black spear of crackling dark magic, spinning the weapon around and around his hand before he lunged towards Discord, intent on piercing the heart of the king of chaos.

Discord moved backwards, the tip of the magical spear penetrating his skin and sending a painful bolt of electricity through his body before he grabbed the extended spear with both hands and snapped it in two, the explosion of the escaping magic blasting both draconequus's back.

“Come now, is that the best you can do?”

At this Morbid shrieked once in unquenchable rage before he rushed towards Discord, fuelled by anger that pushed him even faster towards his enemy and his antagonist. Discord growled in pain and anger as Morbid collided with him, pushing both of them through the air, spinning and punching at each other. Discord felt a strong taloned hand hit him hard, very hard in the stomach before he replied with a rapid rabbit punch to Morbid's face, causing the draconequus to yell out in pain. Before they knew it, their airborne tumble had sent them rocketing towards the ground at incredible speeds, the wind whipping around them. Morbid released his grip in Discord and extended his wings, parachuting upwards as the ground reared closer and closer.

Discord beat his wings tirelessly as he grew closer and closer to the ground, pulling up at the last second to stop the heavy collision that he had nearly experienced. Turning his head he saw Morbid hovering metres above him, the sun hiding his ugly face from view behind a deep shadow. Discord growled before the sparks raced around his body, blue lightning flaring up around his form and crackling electricity pouring from his fingertips to lace around his form. He took off flying towards the hovering Morbid, blue lightning smothering his body in an icy glow that attracted the attention of Luna once more, like so many other things had that day.

He continued to streak towards Morbid before realization hit him. Morbid would never just stay still, not without letting out a witty comment or beckoning him forward which meant only one thing. That wasn't Morbid. However, a small smile split Discord's face as he realized that Morbid didn't know that Discord had seen through his deceit.

Discord kept up the rapid approach until he was merely a foot away from the obviously fake Morbid before he suddenly soared straight upwards, ruffling the mane of the imposter. Discord turned around, expecting to see Morbid racing towards him, only to be met by blue skies in all direction. Frowning in puzzlement Discord turned to find a red blue of lightning arcing towards him from directly behind him, Morbid exploding from the bright blazing sun, the perfect hiding spot, invisible to the eye. Discord braced himself in anticipation as Morbid neared, red lightning blasting out from him much like Discord's blue lightning mere seconds ago.

Morbid collided with Discord, red sparks exploding upon impact with the draconequus, great flashes of bright red and blue light bursting across the sky as the pair began to plummet towards the castle, Morbid driving hard into the weakly struggling form of Discord. They descended swiftly towards the roof of the main castle body, puncturing through the walls as easily as if it were butter. Discord's body cushioned the impact for Morbid as he continued to push into him, the great marble falling around them both as they fell towards the red carpeted floor of the main chamber, Celestia's throne sitting at the end of the large room.

They impacted with the cold, stone floor, Morbid driving Discord deeper and deeper into the hard, freezing rock causing the draconequus to cough out a dribble of golden blood. Dust erupted around them as their descent came to a sudden halt, Morbid sitting atop Discord's chest as he brutally slammed both fists down upon the draconequus's head again and again. Discord moaned in pain, his strength failing him as the fists drove into him like twin sledgehammers before he heard something, something that forced him to open his golden eyes.

There was a pony, the pony he had saved, galloping towards the pair, fear evident on her face but the sigh before her strengthening her resolve. She seemed to be charging Morbid down, anger lighting in her eyes as she took sight of her protector and saviour getting mercilessly beaten by that...monster. Just as she drew near Morbid's head turned to her surprise evident upon his face before it morphed into a horrible, blood-curdling grin that forced her approach to grind to a halt. One of Morbid's hands, the lion paw, snaked out from the rubble and the crater made by Discord's impact to beckon her forward, her limbs obeying the command against her will. She tried to resist, planting both hooves on the ground and trying to stop but his strength was too much for her as she felt him pull her forward like a puppet on strings.

Morbid eyed the pony as she drew level with him, tears streaming down her face as fear clutched her heart tightly, the horrible stench of decay reaching her nose and causing it to stream. Morbid cast his gaze along the ponies body, raking his eyes across her form forcing her to shiver in terror before he made a gagging noise and his gaze hardened with an evil that would chill the bones of a manticore.

“Ugly little thing aren't you? Congratulations though, you'll be the first pony I'm going to devour.”

The little mare broke down in sobs as she felt her limbs being dragged towards the monstrous creature before her, as she saw his jaw unhinge and widen, a dark black void becoming prominent. The stench of rot washed over her as she prepared to die a pointless, useless death.

Morbid watched her draw closer, opening his mouth wide as he did so, revelling in the smell of fear that poured from her. He closed his eyes as his meal drew closer, as saliva bubbled from his mouth in horrible gouts of spittle. However, his meal never arrived.

A hard, sharp tug of his lice crawling beard forced Morbid to close his mouth and look down, the spell evaporating as the mare began to bolt for the double doors at the end of the room, tears still pouring down her face. His eyes widened in fear as he gazed at the sight below him, a sight that caused the blood of the god of suffering to freeze.

Discord had his eyes wide open, pure gold light shining out of them and a dangerously angered frown slicing into his brow, lips curled in uttermost anger. Energy crackled and sparked around him as he put one hand on the chest of Morbid almost gently, Morbid seizing up in terror at the sight that sat below him. Discord spoke in a deep, crackling voice that resonated pure, unbridled power, magic itself embodied.

“Now, that, that was a mistake.”

And then, with a gentle exhale of breath Discord released his energy.

Luna watched the castle for any signs of activity, eyes searching the crumbling ruins in search of Morbid and Discord. She had seen them go flying through the main chamber roof perhaps five minuets ago and Luna had done something she had never thought she would do. She had worried for Discord. Ears tilted forward, eyes narrowed Luna was caught completely off guard by the incredible explosion that occurred mere moments later.

Great shards of bright red and golden light tore through the roof of the main chamber, a helix of flashing red and yellow lightning bursting upwards towards the sky. A loud shrieking explosion toppled the roof of the main chamber, collapsing rock falling all around the magical helix but disintegrating on touch with the powerful magic. A fierce wind tore across Luna's face, whipping her hair back as the helix continued to spin and whirl, great blasts of red and gold streaming across its surface as the magical build-up tore through the throne room. That, though, was only the beginning.

The helix began to descend, falling in upon itself as the magic apparently vanished. Soon the top of the helix began to rapidly decline, slamming into the ground with a loud crack of sparks and magic. All was silent for a mere second before the true explosion seared through the castle.

A thunderously loud boom cracked around Canterlot Castle, a brilliant white shield of light expanding from the source of the explosion, gold and red sparks flickering along its surface. The white shield continued to expand, passing over Luna with a slight popping noise making Luna wonder if perhaps the shield was not as powerful as she thought it was. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream of pure agony as she glanced up to see Morbid and Morbid alone go careening through the air, shield slamming into his figure before he started to plummet with an incredible velocity, slamming into the city of Canterlot itself, the crack of his heavy impact even reaching Luna herself who shuddered at the sound.

Discord stood up from his perfectly shaped hole in the floor, clasping his head as he felt the dizziness beginning to claim him. He staggered forward before falling onto his hands and knees as the sudden draining of his magical power caught up to him. It was not everyday that a pure magical helix along with an incredibly powerful repellent shield were capable of being cast one after the other. It was a feat that not even Luna and Celestia combined could achieve, a small gloating point that Discord stored away for later use. He struggled back to his feet before walking slowly and achingly towards the double doors at the front of the room, one hanging off of its hinges as he stepped outside and into the remains of the Canterlot gardens.

Discord broke into a light jog as he felt his magic seeping back into him, flooding his veins with power and adrenaline. He had won, beaten the evil that had lurked in his heart and his mind for so long! Now only a few things remained on his list of promises to keep.

Stopping at the edge of the great castle Discord glanced at the city of Canterlot, great flames licking up the sides of buildings and burning trees as the ponies around the town seemed to shriek and scream in one great symphony of horror. Discord's eyes softened as he raised one long, eagle taloned hand and snapped his fingers, a wave of magic washing over the city that stood before him. Immediately the flames extinguished themselves, the fire vanishing in an instance leaving the ponies below to gaze around them in relief and confusion, the horrors of mere seconds ago being washed away swiftly. It stung his heart to here the ponies below praising Celestia but they didn't know, he was satisfied with just their survival to feel angered about the lack of ego inflation.

Horrible weariness overcame the lord of chaos as he crumpled to the ground in a heap, eyes closing lazily as his mind began to darken and sleep started to call to him. He had truly worn himself out with that last act, his mind beginning to shut down to allow his magical batteries to recharge. He yawned loudly, accomplishment and joy at his actions pouring through his mind before they were interrupted by another sound.

The crying of a certain goddess of the night.

Discord hauled himself back up with a light groan before stumbling deeper into the gardens to locate the twin sisters, magic slowly trickling back into him like the drip of a tap. Stumbling and crashing into rich green shrubbery, Discord followed the heart-rending noise of the sobbing princess, ears flicking back and forth and eyesight swirling as the darkness once more tinged at the corners of his mind, beckoning him towards sleep. He growled away the weak thoughts before once more pushing onwards, breaking through a line of thick, brown trees at the edge of the garden to fall upon the sight of the twin sisters, one of flesh and one of stone.

He wobbled into the clear yet dust smothered clearing, legs shaking from exhaustion as his legs began to give way. Discord fell, his head slamming into the ground with a loud thud as his limbs flailed wildly, his whole body shivering in tiredness and disbelief at his current, weak predicament. He lay there for perhaps twenty seconds, vainly attempting to rise but always falling forward, low growls of annoyance escaping him along with a few stray tears of helplessness that created clean trails down his dust coated face.

Just as he struggled to stand, resting on his knees slightly, already feeling himself toppling forward, his descent was halted by one large, regal blue feathered wing pressing steadily against his chest. Discord turned his eyes upwards to stare at the figure that was supporting him, to stare into the eyes of Luna who regarded him with a hidden look for a second before lowering herself onto her belly and indicating towards her back. Her voice rose loud and clear, regal tones flowing from her mouth as she spoke to him.

“Thou was right Discord. We thank thee for the stopping of the beast. Now, let us do something for you. Support yourself on us so that we may save our sister.”

Discord blinked in astonishment, raising one figure to point at himself and then another to point at Luna herself who merely nodded at him, a small, shy smile lighting her face as she beheld the thunderstruck spirit of chaos. Discord slowly rose again, leaning heavily on Luna who merely replied with a muffled grunt of strain before she forced herself into a hardened silence. Finally, standing upright, the spirit of chaos and the goddess of the moon limped forward together, Discord relying heavily on the blue Alicorn beside him lest he fall once more. The gods of chaos and order working together to end the needless strife that a much darker foe had caused. It took them one whole minute, a minute of strain and strength, of sweat and frustration before they reached the fallen statue of Celestia, both crumbling to the ground, panting in weariness.

Discord inched forward, dragging himself just a little bit further until he rested beside the cold, grey statue that housed the goddess of the sun. He breathed in deeply, closing his golden eyes to allow the feeling of magic to clear away all other shreds of his being. He allowed the power to consume him, drawing upon the last dregs of his almighty power to right a great wrong that he had caused. With the feeling of tearing off a particularly nasty plaster, Discord snatched his last few meagre portions of magic and drew them into him, feeling the power surge once more, be it sluggishly, through his veins.

Discord opened his eyes, golden light bursting from his orbs as he felt the magic ripple underneath his skin and sink into his palms to rest for the inevitable spell that would follow. Discord breathed deeply once before he rested his palms upon the statue of Celestia, feeling his magic creep along the stone body with a luminous golden glow that began to spread like a burnt hole in paper. Discord grunted in exhaustion as sweat began to pour down his head.

The golden light spread quickly and efficiently, every area of her body it swam over immediately reverting back to its natural white shimmer, engulfing her tail on a vast array of beautiful gold until the shine cleared and her pastel colours returned. Soon enough her neck followed, small shards of her shattered necklace still stuck into her swan like neck but right now that wasn't important. The golden light crept up her neck and coated her face and her mane, the light growing to nearly epic proportions as it began to shine more brightly then the sun itself. Despite the brilliantly bright golden glow that emanated from Celestia, Discord refused to avert his gaze, eyes burning and tearing up in their sockets as they continued to stare at the amazing golden flare before them.

The golden shimmering light began to fade, vanishing within a mere few seconds as the stone encased around Celestia's head simply cracked and burst, flying through the air in a few dusty grey pieces. Discord waited with bated breath as Celestia lay on the ground, free from the stone prison and yet completely unmoving. They remained that way, the monster and the princess until Discord felt a single tear roll down his cheek as he came to the realization that it didn't work, that he had murdered the only creature out there who would ever have helped him. And then Celestia stirred.

It was not a real movement, merely a toss and turning motion that one may do whilst in their sleep, accompanied by the soft snore that escaped her throat. Discord felt a large, joyous grin burst across his face as the tears dried up and he gazed almost lovingly at the solar princess as she snored and slept upon the ground, noting how adorable she looked when she was free of the weight of leadership. Luna leapt forward to peer at her sister, eyes roaming her white body for any signs of damage before she sighed once in happiness, small tear-drops falling from her eyes and striking the ground with soft plinks. She cast her gaze towards Discord, admiration and untethered joy sparkling across her eyes before they widened and the lunar princess let out a small gasp of horror at whatever sight lay behind Discord.

Discord turned his head as quickly as he could, feeling the bones snap and pop around his neck as he rotated his head around.

Only to be met by the feeling of two iron gripped hands closing and tightening around his neck. Discord gagged in fear as he felt the bone-crushing grip tighten, staring up into the cold, angry eyes of Morbid who was burning his gaze into Discord's with such loathing. Luna made to stand and fight but with one crack of his stumped red tail he sent her flying across the clearing to impact upon a tree, her body literally smashing into and exiting the other side of the unfortunate woodland flora. Discord's eyes bulged slightly as once more the grip tightened, Morbid lowering his head down towards Discord's ear, eyes red with pain and body lacerated in deep, long slices that oozed golden blood, washing down his body and pooling on the ground and the choking draconequus beneath him, soaking into Discord's fur.

“You will never be free of me Discord, never.”

Discord tried vainly to push Morbid off of him, to allow oxygen to flood his lungs but he simply couldn't, the grip was much, much to strong. An odd melting sensation gripped Discord as he diverted his bulging eyes to the sight of Morbid's mismatched hands which were sinking into him, pooling around his neck and literally forcing upon him. The same horrible occurrence was happening all along Morbid and Discord's body as the twisted, monstrous, rotten draconequus moulded back into the mind of Discord with a low, dark laugh that rang across the clearing and through Discord's mind.

The final aspects of Morbid slowly trickled into his body, small amounts of strength flooding his limbs thanks to the new unwelcome guest before he turned over and retched upon the floor in disgust. He could feel Morbid cackle madly in his mind, feel the biting, stinging sensation of his chaos influence return to his conscious. He could feel the roaring, laughing voice of Morbid calling softly to him, spreading a message across his mind like a leaf blowing in the wind.

I will always be here brother dearest, always

Celestia lay in a deep sleep, unbeknown to the colossal events that had occurred before her.

Luna lay unconscious in the gardens, blood oozing out of the long cut in her mane as shards of bark and blood lay around her, pooling softly.

Discord gripped his head and screamed, screamed louder and angrier then ever before as he felt the needling, stabbing feeling of the chaos influence return to his mind, as he felt all he had worked for break down.

As he felt the whispered voice return to him, convincing him to do something chaotic.

And all went black.

Authors note: So, did I do a good or a bad job on the battle scene? Its the first time I've tried writing something like that so some feedback would be nice. Also, sorry about the lack of updates but I'm taking some exams at the moment so those come first.

Ah yes, I feel I need to pique your interests a bit more then I, hopefully, already have. The next chapter of Discordian Revelations is going to be called: Split Through The Middle. Make of that what you will. Also, enjoy!