• Published 3rd Jun 2016
  • 455 Views, 4 Comments

Derpy And Carrot Top: Friends Till The End - Rtrotten



Derpy receives a map and is told to meet in the Everfree forest with a friend. Derpy convinces her friend Carrot Top to join her. Once inside they find old ruins and start a war between fire and ice that was prophesied to happen.

  • ...
 4
 455

Fire and Ice

Author's Note:

Between ice and a fiery hell, The walls of fire begin to swell
Try to run as fast as you can, With the fire you'll find your last stand
Over the icy hills of cold, A mare with a plan both strong and bold
She has your friend with hair so orange, She is kept up now forever as storage

As Derpy pushed her way through the door she noticed the room wasn't the same but she felt different as well. Her head began to swell and her eyes grew weary. She started to feel dizzy and she felt like she was floating. All weight had fallen off her as she floated into the air. Colors were easily seen while the world spun around her, a black void took her to a laze. She felt a sudden punch of pain on her shoulder when she saw nothing there. She drifted through the never ending void of darkness when she could make something out in the distance in was some sort of rock.

As she floated towards it, she noticed it was a room made of stone. Though there was no sort of fireplace it still seemed warm. As she entered the room she started feeling the temperature drop as the wall she came through diapered. There was a heat source somewhere in the room but whenever she walked towards the heat it moved. When she finally gave up on finding the heat source she noticed a pony standing outside in the snow. Derpy walked over to him, when she got there she asked why he was standing in the snow rather than inside. The pony didn't respond, he might not be responding because of his hood being in the war or something.

Derpy reached to tap him on the shoulder when he turned his head she was scared to see another skeleton pony but she stood firm. The pony took off his hood and just looked at Derpy.

Derpy said, " Thank you for saving me I really appreciate it". The pony just turned his head and looked off into the distance. Derpy looked the same way and asked, "where are we". The pony said Acheron but started rambling other words quietly. Derpy was surprised to hear a skeleton pony talk.

She asked, "who are you". The pony replied I'm one of the soldiers who died by the evil queen. He started shaking when he suddenly burst into flames. Derpy cried out and ran back into the room but there were already burning ponies there. Derpy was now surrounded by skeleton ponies on fire

Derpy tripped and fell down into a small hole when she again was surrounded by the void. As she fell aimlessly through it, she hit a cold glass wall and it was brighter outside too. She realized it was the ice cone thing that Acheron came out of. When she looked around there was snow everywhere on the ground. As she took quick breaths she could see her own breaths in front of her. The snow was falling gently with a calm wind swirling the white specks in the air. She looked back at the cone to see Carrot Top trapped in the ice cage. She turned around once again to see Acheron but she looked like she was going crazy. Derpy shouted at Acheron "let her go"!

Acheron looked at her and just replied with "What do you want"? Derpy got angrier and ran at her to hit her. When her hair came to a point and stabbed straight through her body. Derpy coughed and gasped for air as she started to feel limp she saw the colors fade once again as she fell to the ground.