• Published 3rd Jun 2016
  • 456 Views, 4 Comments

Derpy And Carrot Top: Friends Till The End - Rtrotten



Derpy receives a map and is told to meet in the Everfree forest with a friend. Derpy convinces her friend Carrot Top to join her. Once inside they find old ruins and start a war between fire and ice that was prophesied to happen.

  • ...
 4
 456

Clashing Forces

Author's Note:

The Queen of ice and the blades of inferno, The beasts of ice and the beasts that glow
A friend once lost now found again, Swords now made will not bend
Over the cone we will battle, To save her friend from the icy shackle
A friend once lost now found again, Prepare our message were about to send

Derpy shouted at the top of her lungs "When can we start moving again!"

Barry shouted back "We have to wait until the storm dies down!" Derpy frowned and climbed back inside of the tent. The longer she listened to the wind howl outside the more she grew restless. Derpy looked up and saw the backpack, she laughed at herself for forgetting about it. She reached up and pulled out the small bag once again. She pulled it out and set it on the cloak. The bag was a manila color and had strings tied together keeping it shut. Derpy knew she probably shouldn't go through their bag but she was too curious. She pulled apart the strings and out came a small letter, she picked it up and read quietly aloud

"Dear Derpy this bag was meant for you, this contains the armor plus some more and your sword. The sword is not hot around the area of the metal but it is hot to the touch. Sincerely Ration" Derpy put the letter aside and began pulling out different pieces of armor. She found the armor that she had gotten from her first fight. The leather still smelled the same and the markings were still amazing, but she noticed that the other pieces of armor seemed to fit on to it like a puzzle. The other pieces were golden and had black paint around some edges. As she placed the golden pieces on the leather they seemed to glow. As she placed the last piece on the armor it lit on fire but was only the edges were inflamed. Derpy quickly got it off the cloak and onto the snow. A small sizzle sound came from underneath the armor which made Derpy laugh.

As the armor laid in the snow she saw the small bag start to glow as well. Derpy opened up the bag and looked inside, she saw a sword inside a sheath that was glowing. Derpy looked at it for a second to see if see was dreaming. She waited and it kept glowing so she reached into the bag and pulled it out. The sheath was leather and the handle looked familiar, she pulled the sword out and it was her own sword. The blade of inferno was just a part of the armor set. Derpy realized that the armor would surely keep her warm. She put on the armor, resheathed her sword and put her cloak over it. Derpy reached up and got some food out of the bag. As she was eating she noticed the fire wasn't catching the cloak on fire. Derpy decided she didn't have to tell the skeletons about it. Derpy kept eating and remembered the bag, the more she thought about it the more she questioned it. "How did all that armor fit in that bag," she thought to herself. She got it out of the backpack and realized it was bigger on the inside.