• Published 3rd Jun 2016
  • 456 Views, 4 Comments

Derpy And Carrot Top: Friends Till The End - Rtrotten



Derpy receives a map and is told to meet in the Everfree forest with a friend. Derpy convinces her friend Carrot Top to join her. Once inside they find old ruins and start a war between fire and ice that was prophesied to happen.

  • ...
 4
 456

The Four Horsemen

Author's Note:

The four horsemen ready for battle, The four horsemen ready there saddle
The four horsemen a Shadow on the world, The four horsemen ready to unfurl
The four horsemen marching on, The four horsemen going along
The for horsemen ready to die, Four beast's and four alibis's

Acheron turned around and shouted at Carrot Top "Stop complaining I can let you out again later." Carrot Top sighed and slumped back down against the ice wall. Carrot Top frowned got up laid back down and let out a moan of discomfort. Acheron sat down and put her hooves over her ears. "Fine!" Acheron shouted. The cone opened up and Carrot Top walked out smiling, she took a deep breath and let it out. She started doing stretches when she heard some of her bones pop which made her chuckle. Carrot Top looked back over at Acheron who was still sitting down. Carrot Top turned her head sideways and noticed that Acheron was shaking.

Carrot Top smiled and laughed "Are you cold." Acheron didn't say anything back so Carrot Top started walking towards her. She noticed she was quietly laughing. Carrot Top suddenly grew pale, she knew what was going to happen. She started backing up slowly trying not to make any noise but the snow made soft crunch noises under her hooves. Acheron turned around with an evil smile. Acheron's hair was moving much differently now, it was making quick jolting movements. Carrot Top remembered the two words and quickly shouted them out "Snow Drop!"

Acheron laughed and shouted, "Got you." She fell over holding her stomach as she laughed more while pointing at Carrot Top ith her hoof. When she stopped laughing she wiped some tears off of her face and said: "You were so scared and that face was priceless." Carrot Top had a headful of emotions, She was angry, scared and embarrassed. Carrot Top dove from her standpoint upon Acheron sending them both to the ground. They rolled around on the ground as they were trying to pin each other. After a minute both they were laying side by side laughing.

Acheron popped up and held a hoof to her chin while thinking, "I have an idea!"

Carrot Top sat up and asked, "Did I give you this idea by wrestling you?"

Acheron blushed and scrunched up her snout "No why would you think that." Acheron ran up to the top of a small hill and started making four Ice creatures except they were massive. Carrot Top followed her up the hill and as she got to the top her jaw dropped. The creatures were horrifying and strange. Two of them resembled ponies while another looked like a bird with a snout of a dog and the last just looked like a massive dog. They started getting bigger and bigger.

Carrot Top began to slowly back up while saying "Are you sure they need to be so big?" Acheron let out crazed laughs while doing so. The monsters cast shadows on both Carrot Top and Acheron.