• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 2,142 Views, 37 Comments

Dark Paradise 2: The Twiluna prompt tag collab - Majora



A collection of short, adorkable Twiluna fics

  • ...
9
 37
 2,142

Hippos by Donraj

Author's Note:

Donraj

Luna rolled her eyes. “Verily Twilight Sparkle, thy loyalty to mine sister is laudable, but tis true! Celestia’s flank is of an abnormal and frankly alarming size.”

Twilight glared at her fellow princess. “She does NOT look like a hippo and I refuse to believe that she is viewed as some sort of sex goddess icon in their culture!” Twilight shouted.

Luna’s expression turned sly. “Woulds't thou care to make a bit of a wager?” she asked.

“What?!” Twilight exclaimed. “No! I can’t believe I’m even having this conversation!”

Luna turned and raised her head haughtily. “Very well then. If thou art...chicken, as they say in the modern vernacular.”

Twilight’s face contorted in anger. She snorted once, like a bull.

“You’re on.”

Twilight groaned as she woke up in the royal bed after the third dream from a hippo with a heartfelt appreciation for flanks and pin-up ponies Luna had dragged her through.

“Alright,” she croaked. “You win. Just so long as I never, ever have to see the things you just showed me again.”

Luna inclined her head in a victor’s acknowledgement. “We shall be gracious. Now then, there is the matter of our wager.”

Twilight shook her head groggily to clear out the cobwebs. “Yeah, about that. What the hay does ‘offer no resistance’ mea—!”

Luna rolled over from her side of the bed and straddled Twilight.

Her question cut off with a muffled “Mmpff!” as Luna thrust her tongue into the little pony’s clever mouth in a passionate kiss and pressed her body into full contact with the younger alicorn’s.

“Thou hast no idea how long I have wanted to do this, Twilight Sparkle,” Luna whispered huskily when she broke the kiss.

Twilight decided to offer no resistance.