• Published 25th May 2012
  • 895 Views, 7 Comments

A Madman's Guide to Friendship - TheArcher20



a Mad genius and his assistant are sent to Equestria, Teen for use of language.

  • ...
1
 7
 895

Chapter 1

Chapter One; Meeting the Locals




It was roughly six am when Davey had awoken from his slumber. To his dismay it seems that this morning wasn't going to be a good one now that he has no main source of his morning 'energy' as he liked to call it. With a loud, and groggy yawn he stretched himself up and started to adjust his eyesight to the mornings bright shine. As Davey was preparing to leave the cave, he noticed his assistant Sean was still asleep, thinking of good fun Davey decided to grab a stick. Davey then, began poking Sean with it using a humorous and light tone to his voice, " hey.... you awake.. Sean. If you don't wake up i'll turn you into a guinepig" at this Sean suddenly jumped up from where he had taken refuge to 'pass out' for the night as his shift ended earlier. Suddenly as Sean was jumping up he had also screamed "OH GOD, NOT AGAIN Davey!" at this the mad doctor Davey gave a loud hollar of a laughing fit. After Davey had calmed down enough he slowly rose to his feet and spoke to Sean.

"Let's head out Sean it's time to find what little civillization is out here" he said "and YOU can find out if THEIR friendly".

"Why me..." Sean hazily asked trying to regain his senses of sight after he had almost instinctively got up not seconds ago.

After a short, and quick, packing of what materials they had spread out for their 'wonderful' night of sleep in a cave they had all but set out for their adventure into the unknown forest towards a single direction that had a possibility of 'civilization'. After a few minutes of walking Davey stopped as there was a rustle in the nearby bushes. Sean didn't notice this but noticed that Davey had stopped and stared off into the direction.

"what is it doc?"

"it's your mother" Davey said this then continued before Sean can protest or make a response to his 'Wise-Ass' attitude "I think somethings in that bush Sean go check it out". Sean decided not to argue on the matters of Daveys comment and went ahead to check what was rustling in the bush.

Sean prepared himself for what he thought would be the worst but instead got a small rabbit chewing on a carrot. "hah!" Sean laughed as his paranoia and worry quickly started to dissipate. As Sean was just about to turn to let Davey know it wasn't anything to worry about he heard a small whisper-like call. "Angel w..where'd you go?"
"you know angel you c..can't go wandering off into the everfree for-eep!" Sean was dumbstruck as he saw a yellow pony with a pink mane barely come into view before grabbing angel and making a mad dash into the opposite direction. As that was happening all Sean could muster into words was "talking ponies...." at this Davey had a light chuckle before coming to his senses having Sean follow him after the pink mare.

After about thirty minutes of heading in the mares direction, Davey realized that they were heading where they wanted to go and shrugged off the thought that the town would be inhabited by ponies thinking 'absured' and 'impossible'. It was now mid-day and the town was in sight, as Sean and Davey headed there, they quickly thought of how the locals would react to two 'alien-like' beings suddenly apearing in town. As Davey was thinking more deeply into this Sean decided to pick up the pace and was now jogging towards the town when a loud 'BOOM' was heard through the skies. Suddenly a cyan blur was heading in their direction faster than a bullet and before Davey and Sean could register what was about to happen they heard a "look out!" and then a 'Thud'. "sorry abou-" the cyan blur now visible as a pony stopped mid-sentence and looked at the two humans quizzically. "what the heck are you two, bald apes?" the cyan pony asked.

"Humans, miss pony" said Sean with a now confused look about him. Davey just stood there in deep thought with an 'evil' smile coming over him.

"a Hu-a what?" asked the cyan pony still as dumbfounded as one could think possible.

"a Human, a bipedal homo sapien sapien" said Davey almost, if not, matter of factly.

"oh....., well.. i'm Rainbow Dash! nice to...um meet you..heheh." Rainbow Dash said this nervously wondering still 'what in the hay are those two'.

"well its a pleasure to meet your aquantance Rainbow Dash." Davey cautiously walked up to rainbow and raised a hand signifying a hand/hoof shake. Acknowlaging this Rainbow gave Davey a good hand/hoof shake as her expression became more cheery. The three started chatting as they went to town casually talking of 'non important to the plot' things such as where Davey and Sean were and other things like a place to stay. Ten minutes passed by as they had started passing through town gaining alot of attention, a few frantic, if not annoying, yelps from some of the ponies around them. As well as confused, dumbfounded, and fearful gazes.

"ah! so were in the country your people have named Equestria! intrigueing" Said Davey in a most interested tone.

"yeah, so, what are you doing in Equestria anyway?" asked Rainbow Dash curiously. But before Davey or Sean could answer, a pink blue from nowhere appeared and very nearly smacked right into the two men. Just as this occurred they heard a, quite literally, WALL of words from the pink blur now a quite sweet smelling pony.

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHYOURNEWARN'tYOUCAUSEIKNOWEVERYONEHEREANDIFIDON'TKNOWYOUTHATMEANSYOURKNEWANDIHAVETOTHROWYOUAPARTYAND-"
the pink mare was stopped with a hoof to the mouth by Rainbow Dash who quickly spoke to make sure the pink mare would not continue again.

"Pinkie calm down and talk slower, this is Sean and Davey, Sean and Davey, Pinky Pie"

"hello Miss Pie, it is a pleasure to meet you, i'm Davey and this is my assistant Sean"

But before another word was muttered both of them felt a quick vibration as their hands were violently shaken by pinkie and the pink pony exclaimed "See you next week!" before dashing off as a blur again into an unknown direction.
before Davey could ask about how pinkie could do all that just happened Rainbow just responded with a quick "don't ask, just go with it" this shut Davey up as Sean chuckled a little at Davey.

"Um-you said something about meeting your other friends am I correct?" Sean asked with a grin on his face from laughing.

"yeah but most of them are in canterlot so we'll have to meet them later" Rainbow Dash said. "canterlot is the mane capital of Equestria and houses both of our princesses which i started telling you about."

"right well, we'll have time to meet them when they get back then I guess, so who are we meeting next?" Davey asked.

"Right, next we're going to see Fluttershy since she probably has a few extra rooms you two can live in." Rainbow Dash said obviously pondering of whether or not Fluttershy would be 'OK' meeting them.

"hmmm, well then, lets go meet this Flittershoo" Davey said half deep in thought.

"Not Flittershoo, FlutterShy" Rainbow responded with a look of annoyance.

"right, FlyingPie" Davey continued in his thought bubble oblivious to Dash's annoyed look.

"I SAID, FLUTTER-SHY!" Dash exclaimed, it was loud enough to wake the dead. Now losing track of his thought he had, Davey said "sorry, I got it wrong i'll remember its FlutterShy when we go to greet this pony"


Authors Notes: so what do you think? i will be posting every Saturday and or Sunday.