• Published 25th May 2012
  • 894 Views, 7 Comments

A Madman's Guide to Friendship - TheArcher20



a Mad genius and his assistant are sent to Equestria, Teen for use of language.

  • ...
1
 7
 894

chapter 5

Chapter 5; Ha Ha so funny!


The next few hours were spent attempting to make Davey comprehend what it was that had happened. His only responses were "what?", "huh?", and "how the fuck?".

Eventually he gave up trying to figure it out and went along with it. After that, things started going ok again. Things seemed to be on a happier note. Then Pinkie came out of nowhere and fired the party cannon. The initial shot caused the mad doctor a jolt of surprise causing him to fall off the bed the doctors had put him in.

There was a short silence before Davey got up and turned to Pinkie calmly asking her where she 'aquired' a party cannon.

In a short and quick explanation, Pinkie replied "oh! why I got this party cannon from the S.S. Partyboat!" she giggled a little bit before the cannon disapeared in a puff of smoke.

Davey decided it smart not to further question the laws of physics revolving around the pink mare, and decided to go with it before his brain broke from the mare's silly behavior.

Now that his head was cleared, Davey decided to curse silently about the manticore and its annoying appendeges which nearly killed the mad doctor.

After making his silent curses and 'black magic' prayers towards the manticore he looked around the room to see everyone staring at him.

"What are you all looking at?" Once he said this, everyone made a bit too much effort in avoiding eye contact, each holding sheepish smiles. This made the madman a tad annoyed and before he could continue and question them further.

Sean spoke up "Davey, you got hurt pretty bad, you might have to stay in the hospital for-"

The lowly assistant was cut off by Davey who loudly asked "No! just fucking No! you know how I don't get along with anyone in the medical field Sean! Just... No!"

Taking the opening between Davey's breathing and freaking out, Sean continued "for a few days before they let you out! And I know how bad it can be, so I 'informed' them ahead of time so you don't end up on the streets butt naked again!"

Everyone switched gazes between Sean and Davey, giving them both disconcerting looks as to what exactly they were talking about. Though, at this time, Spike decided to try and stifle a
laugh as well as Pinkie who shoved her hoof in her own mouth to keep from laughing.

It worked swimmingly, and spike broke out laughing at the pink mares shenanigans with Pinkie soon following in the giggles.

Ignoring the two, the madman tried ever so hard to get off of the bed and make a break for it. This lead to him stepping on a
banana peal which had been forgotten on the floor and a soon followed faceplant onto something soft.

Davey attempted to get up when he realized what he landed on was purple and had a few stars on it. Realizing what he had landed on, he quickly got back into his bed with a now blushing Twilight, laughing cyan pegasus, purple dragon, and pink party
pony.

Awkward silence loomed over them for a while as the madman looked around at the others, seeing different expressions on their faces (the ones he could see anyway.) Anything from sheepish smiles to smirking faces, to a deep red blush by Twilight. Davey couldn't help it and laughed very hard at how she could be blushisng so hard.

Twilight, of course, changed her expression from awkward to angry at the madman, causing him to stop his laughter immediately.

The purple colored unicorn only stared daggers at the madman who almost instinctively apologized with every fiber of his being.

"I'm so so so so so sorry for being so insensitive! I should'nt have laughed at the accident I had caused, and-"

Then Davey saw Twilight just burst into laughter repeatedly saying between breaths: "I can't.....can't believe.....you thought I was.....bahahaha! SERIOUS".

At this new development, everyone started to bust into laughter at Davey's dumbfounded look. The pony's, humans, and very small baby dragon all talked for- "Hey who you calling small buster!"
"spike who are you talking to?"

"Ooh ooh, I know I know! It's the author!" blurted a pink impossibility on equestria, while bouncing up and down on her rear.

Everyone (including Spike) gave the pink seizure waiting to happen a look that said "It's just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie."

The group in the hospital room spent the rest of the visiting hours switching from one subject to the next as they made small talk. Eventually the time came for the visitors to leave and one after one, the the ponies, human, and dragon shuffled out of the room.

Before leaving, Twilight mentioned something about meeting their princess Celestia and maybe even Luna. At this he just shrugged
and said "yeah, right. It's a brilliant idea to have the princess('s) of your country meet a madman and a shy assistant from another world."

To which the purple mare responded "we haven't tried to kill you yet have we?"

Davey just shut up after a quick reply "you may have a point there".

After everyone had left, the nurse's came by to give the madman his dinner for the night and leave him to his own devices. After he ate he decided to rest, not noticing a pair of manacing eyes in a shadowed corner of the room just staring at his..... hands?!

A/N: Hey guys! big thanks to my new editor Nobrains who not only looked over the chapter but also gave me ideas which led to this chapter and maybe more to come! sorry about this chapter being shorter than the rest but the chapter's should get longer (eventually) so look forward to that.