• Published 10th Aug 2015
  • 2,063 Views, 64 Comments

The Soarindash chronicles - MLPdior



Everybody is ready for the wonderbolt show in Canterlot most of all Rainbow dash, but something unexpected happens.

  • ...
7
 64
 2,063

Trapped

Author's Note:

Okay I'm going into 8th grade this year so please do not expect top notch writing. I already got enough haters from the start of my story. So please do not hate :pinkiehappy:
I will update Tommorow

Soarin and Rainbow Dash ended up in place where no pony would be caught dead in, it was terrifying. When you look around there is nothing but darkness and rocks something you would expect from a cave that was created by an evil mad pony. Soarin and Rainbow were a few meters apart but they couldn't see anything. They both had scars and bruises from the hard fall. One word to describe this is the word nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SOARIN WHERE ARE YOU" shouted Rainbow dash

"HERE, I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING" yelled Soarin. Then moments later soarin felt soft hair he was stepping on and he realized that it was Rainbow, but seconds later...

"OWWWWW" yelled rainbow dash in pain.

"ehh... Sorry" Soarin said as he was blushing, at least it was dark and no pony could see blush in front of his crush, yes Rainbow was Soarin's crush since the gala, he thought she was the most beautiful mare in Equstria.

"it's... Okay" Rainbow said as she was starting to shiver and shake.

"Rainbow want to go sit somewhere, like that corner because I'm freezing cold" said Soarin as he was starting to shiver too.

"o..o..okay" said RD

AFTER WALKING TO THE CORNER OF THE CAVE.....

"Soarin I'm cold" said Rainbow

"me too"replied soarin

Then soarin got up and put Rainbow Dash in his lap and draped his wing over her. Then rainbow dug her face into soarin chest as he put his chin on top of her head and started rocking them back and forth until Rainbow Dash spoke up and said "how long do you think we can last"

"three days tops, without food and water"Soarin said with a fake smile

"really" said Rainbow she almost near tears

"maybe, but everything will be alright and once we are out of here, I will teach you some tricks. who am I kidding I don't think we are going to survive, AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME BECAUSE, I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON YOU, And I...m.. Telling you now because we might not make it" Soarin said as he was crying near the end of his confession.

"Soarin I always had a crush on you too, let's just make these last three days the best starting with this" then RD kissed soarin on the cheek.

soarin was blushing like crazy, then he said "I'm tired can we get some sleep" . By the time he was finished talking Rainbow had already fallen asleep in his arms. "we have along day ahead of us Tommorow" thought soarin.