• Published 17th Jul 2015
  • 787 Views, 4 Comments

Nice To Meet Ya - Twyla In Wonderland



Strange things have been happening. Yellow Electric forming around a young girl's feet can't be good.

  • ...
5
 4
 787

Chapter Five

RING RING.

The three girls were woken by someone's phone. Scootaloo looked around and noticed Rarity walking out of the basement covering herself up. She leaned out and spotted her phone. Quickly moving Rarity grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Hello."

"Hi Rarity... Um I need to talk to you. Is it alright if I come over?"

"It's fine what time?"

"Half ten."

"Alright see you then."

Rarity hung up and ran upstairs about 10 minutes later she ran down them. Into the front room. The girls were awake.

"Right Sweetie Belle... Fluttershy is on her way...." The door bell went as she shouted. "COME ON UP!"

About a minute later Fluttershy walked up. Rarity walked over as Fluttershy gave her a kiss.

"This is important, but do you mind if I stay over here for a while, my house as been token over by spiders, and bees.... I'm allergic to bees."

"Of course you can Flutters." She got a hold of her hand. "Want something to eat?"

Fluttershy nodded as Rarity walked into the kitchen with her. Fluttershy said down at the table as Rarity pulled something out of the fridge.

"Are you okay?" Shy asked as Rarity closed the fridge door, with a puzzled look.

"What are you on about Flutters." Rarity said taking out a frying pan out of the cupboard.

"Your left hand, you know... The shattered one."

Rarity turned on the hob on and placed the frying pan down. She placed oil in it and turned to Shy while whisking something in a jug.

"Really... Fluttershy can you explain please."

"Your left hand split open."

"Oh that it were the skin plasters I had on must have opened up while I were heading home."

Rarity placed the mixture onto the pan into a circle shape. As Sweetie Belle leaned in.

"Rarity were heading upstairs, can you order pizza please."

"Sweetie Belle dear.... It's expansive."

"We have money.." Sweetie said showing her it.

"Give it to Flutters."

Sweetie handed the money over to her and ran upstairs. About 5 minutes later Fluttershy and Rarity were eating when Rarity coughed.

"Shit I forgot about the Pizza order."

Rarity grabbed her phone and made the call. She stepped out as Fluttershy got a message.

Pulling her phone out she heard Rarity screaming. "REALLY!" She tossed her phone against the wall.

Fluttershy started to coke at the message she got, Rarity ran in and slapped her back. "Thanks."

"What's the matter?"

"Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie want us to meet them now."

"Can't you tell them to come down here because I have three young girls upstairs that I need to feed. The Pizza place wouldn't answer now I have to cook again."

Fluttershy nodded as Rarity began to cook once again.

...

Knock Knock.

Fluttershy opened the door as Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie were there. They walked in.

"Where's Rarity?" Applejack asked.

"Upstairs giving the girls their breakfast."

"AM SORRY SWEETIE BELLE IF I BOTHERED YOU. BE RESPECTFUL FOR FUCK SAKE!" Rarity ran downstairs.

"SHUT UP!" She growled.

Rarity turned around to see her friends. "Hey."

"We need to show you this." Applejack said pulling her phone out as Rarity walked over.

She showed her a video.

"Rarity hurry up."

Rarity were chained up by the neck as Sweetie tossed a large steak. "Why does this have to happen to me."

The video fasts forward and Sweetie left. It went to normal speed as Rarity grunted. Her right arm splits open and a large tail appears, her mouth started to stretch as teeth fell out as the top of her head had ears rip out. She howled as she shook her body, flesh were tossed off her body. Devouring the meat in front of her she tired to escape as the chain started to break.

The video were paused as Rarity started to cry, her eyes leaked her pain.

"That were supposed to be a secret."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"It started happening last year. I were told to put protective bars and have the basement set out like that. The transformation were triggered by Sunset." Rarity sat down as Fluttershy went to her.

"Rares... I.." Rarity stopped Fluttershy.

She kissed her harshly, while she stayed frozen in her grasp. She wanted it to be real, but she couldn't join in the fantasy. Rarity wrapped both arms around her, hoping that with time, she'd come around and feel the same way. But she wasn't buying it. All were racing through Rarity's mind all she could think of were the bitter memories of that night.

Rarity pulled away as Fluttershy placed her head upon her shoulder. Rainbow, Applejack and Pinkie sat down on the other sofa as Rarity wrapped her arm around Fluttershy.

"How long?" Rainbow asked

"A day."

Fluttershy started to snore softly as she fell asleep in Rarity's embrace.

"Cute." Pinkie said as everyone smiled.

Then fast foot steps came from the stairs.

"Rarity..."

"SHHHH!" The girls said as Applebloom and Scootaloo came down after Sweetie.

"We're off out." Sweetie said quieter.

They left as Rarity closed her eyes. The others started to drift to sleep.

A Few Hours Later.

Fluttershy woke up to hear painting in her ear.

"Fluttershy." Rainbow said as Fluttershy looked at her.

"What?"

"Stay still. Rarity has turned."

Fluttershy looked as she felt a furry tail wrap around her. She yawned.

"Oh well."

Fluttershy snuggled up to her as Rarity licked her face. Fluttershy smiled as Rarity wrapped herself around her.

"Quick." Rainbow said.

"I'm staying here."

Rainbow grabbed Fluttershy as Rarity growled at her. Rainbow let go as Rarity placed her head back down.

"Go to sleep Dashie." Pinkie said as she did, walking up to the sofa she jumped on and went to sleep.

Monday Morning

Rainbow, Applejack and Pinkie were first to wake up.

"What time is it?"

"9:30."

"SHIT WERE LATE!"