• Published 17th Jul 2015
  • 786 Views, 4 Comments

Nice To Meet Ya - Twyla In Wonderland



Strange things have been happening. Yellow Electric forming around a young girl's feet can't be good.

  • ...
5
 4
 786

Chapter Four

"Sooo freaking heavy!" Snails called as Snips agreed.

"Keep It moving boys!"

"But.... She soo HEAVY!" Snips mentioned as Sunset sighed.

"It's muscle... HURRY!"

Snips and Snails dragged Rarity's unconscious body into the male bathroom, only to get stopped by Big Mac.

"Nope." Snips lost his grip same with Snails and ran out. Mac leaned out to see Cadance.

"Counselor Cadance." He called as she came over.

"What's wrong Big Macintosh."

"Snips and Snails dragged Rarity in here while unconscious." Cadance turned around only to see Snips and Snails hide.

He opened the door wider. "Right help me get her to the nurse."

Mac nodded while pulling Rarity out. Cadance noticed the mark. She picked up Rarity one side as Mac had the other part.

"The nurses office is just there. Let's get her there."

Trying not to drop her. One of the game teachers came running down the corridor.

"Cadance, Macintosh... What?" Soarin said.

"Soarin can you help me. Mac head back to lesson."

"Eeyup." He walked off as Soarin picked up the side Big Mac had.

"What happened?"

"Don't know." Cadance said walking towards the nurses office.

"My god she's heavy."

"Muscle Soarin ."

"Still."

They laughed as Fluttershy came running down the corridor.

"Fluttershy can you open the nurses door. please." She quickly opened it as Cutie got up as Cadance backed in then Soarin walked in.

They placed her down on the chair as Cutie took a close look at her. "What happened?"

"I have no idea." Cadance said. The bell went soon after.


Rarity sat up as she were in the nurses office. She checked time 3:15. She ran out and onto the sport's field only for her phone to go off.

"Hey." She answered.

"I need to talk to you..."

"What's the matter Fluttershy?"

"What happened in Media... I need to talk to you about it."

"Sure. Where are you?"

"At the park."

"I'll be down soon."

Fluttershy suddenly heard fast foot steps coming from the phone.

"Are you running?"

"Yeah... I need the toilet and School is locked up until Monday."

Shy then heard a door slam.

"Are you at home already?"

"No I'm down at my Aunt's. She lives closer and closer to the park.... Hey Aunt Snow."

"One sec Shy... I'm just popped down to use the bathroom... I were at school teaching the boys how to play baseball.."

Fluttershy sat in silence as she heard a loud slap noise and footsteps. The phone became silent with a voice that repeated. "You've been placed on hold please wait. " About a minute went by as she heard Rarity's voice.

"I'm back dear sorry about that...." Another door slammed shut as Rarity began running again.

"I am truly sorry...."

"Sorry about what?"

"The kiss.."

"It's alright."

"No... You looked so... gorgeous when you were standing there... I just acted out my feelings..."

Fluttershy dropped her phone as it seamed to quickly hit the ground as she were given a kiss.

It were an explosion of total peace and serenity overwhelmed them both. The true meaning of life, the love, and the utter wonder on both of there faces, hoping this would never end. Knowing that for both of them, this may be the last time to prove there melancholy love, so strong, so deep, and yet so sad to never want to let go, to the meaning of life. The person pulled away as a thick piece of saliva still connected the two.

"R-Rarity."

"Shhh."

The two don't know that Sunset had recorded them. Rarity got a hold of Fluttershy's hand. "I need to tell you something."

"Anything." Shy said.

"I'm...." She rolled up her shirt to show 4 large bit marks.

"What happened?"

"Wolf attack."

"Want to head back to mine?"

"Sure... Flutters."

Fluttershy and Rarity walked to Shy's house when Fluttershy felt Rarity tense up and squeezed her hand


"What's the matter?"

"Sorry, but I need to go." Rarity ran off as Fluttershy noticed Rarity's left hand split open.

...

Rarity ran into her house as her whole left arm were split open. Sweetie were in the front room with her friends, she quickly locked the doors and put protective iron bars up.

"Rarity what are you doing.... Oh no." Sweetie looked at her phone. 5:06, blood moon it showed.

"Right can you unlock the basement door please?"

"What's wrong with your sister?" Applebloom asked as Sweetie ran to a iron door.

"You can tell her. When I'm locked safe."

Sweetie nodded as the two went downstairs. About 5 minutes went by as Sweetie came back.

"Sweetie Belle... What's going on?" Scootaloo asked.

"Rarity has a secret... A really big secret." Sweetie said pulling out a box from a shelf that were marked Secret Beast Sweetie opened it.

"She's..." Sweetie pulled out hides. Deer, Cow, Boar.

"What is she?" Applebloom asked.

Sweetie took a deep breath in, but before she could say anything a loud howl shook the whole house.

"Lighting Wolf."

"I don't get it." Scootaloo said.

"A Lighting Wolf is a horrible beast that can kill anything on the spot if angered. Only happens on a full and blood moon." Applebloom said.

"How do you know?"

"My cousin Babs seed is also one." Bloom said.

...

About 5 hours later the three were laughing their heads off the iron door opened slightly. They didn't noticed until a large crash noise came from the kitchen, Scootaloo turned around. "The basement door is open."

The three got up and walked into the kitchen to see a large animal about 6 feet long and 5 feet tall. Jet black fur with the tail bright race yellow to represent lighting.

"Rarity?" Sweetie said as she turned around.

Her eyes glowing crimson and sharp teeth, dripping hot saliva. Her tough hanging out as she painted.

"Get back down into the basement." Sweetie said as Rarity continued to scavenge the fridge.

"This is how you do it." Applebloom walked over.

"Hey."

Rarity turned around. Applebloom smiled.

"Here."

She petted her stroking behind the ear. Rarity fell to the ground and rolled onto her back as Applebloom rubbed her stomach.

"You like your belly rubbed don't you."

Rarity nodded as Applebloom went up to her neck and pressed down making Rarity fall asleep.

"We can get her back downstairs now." Applebloom said.

"Oh this is going to be a long weekend."