• Published 17th Jul 2015
  • 787 Views, 4 Comments

Nice To Meet Ya - Twyla In Wonderland



Strange things have been happening. Yellow Electric forming around a young girl's feet can't be good.

  • ...
5
 4
 787

Chapter Two

Author's Note:

It might seem rushed, but until the good parts come it will become more paced.

It was 10:55 PM as Rarity was in her kitchen then the bell went. She got up and ran downstairs. "Hey girls." She said as she saw them.

"Are you okay?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah why?"

"The sudden lighting bolt mark on your arm." Pinkie said as Rarity looked down.

"Fine, anyways. Advert."

"Yeah I were thinking..."

"RARITY MY DRESS IS RIPPED!" Sweetie shouted bringing it down.

"Sweetie Belle! That's a new dress."

She took it off her and brought it to the sewing machine while humming a song.

Rarity took it off the sewing machine and passed it to Sweetie. "Done."

Sweetie ran off upstairs.

"Advert?"

"What about a sport Advert for like a drink or something?" Rainbow suggested.

"I don't know do I have to run?" Fluttershy asked.

"No."

"Then I'm down."

Everyone agreed as Rainbow smiled.

"Who is the fastest one here?"

"I don't know." Applejack asked as everyone's phone went off.

"An status from Sunset.... Bitch next time you slide and leap from me I'll find where you live." Pinkie said.

"Oh." Rarity sat down.

"Are you the person Sunset were after?" Rainbow asked as she nodded.

"I think we fount our fast runner." Applejack said giving Rainbow an high five.

"After school tomorrow." Pinkie said as they all nodded. The clock struck 11.

"Do you mind if we stay over?" Fluttershy asked Rarity.

"I don't mind."

About 5 minutes everyone were asleep. Pinkie, Applejack, and Rainbow laid down next to each other and for Fluttershy and Rarity they were on the bed. Shy yawned stretching in the process when slowing down Rarity wrapped her arm around Fluttershy. She smiled and snuggled up to her.


The bell went for the last lesson. Media. The groups got together as a new teacher walked in. "Miss Cherliee had to go on an important trip so for the remainder of the year I'll be your teacher. I'm Miss Steam." She said as everyone nodded.

"You look like you know what your doing so if you need me I'll be over here."

"Where is Rarity?" Shy asked.

Then Bright Idea walked over. "This might sound wrong, but after yesterday I placed a web cam on Rarity's bag... Here." He passed on I pad over and ran off.

The web cam showed Rarity on a pull up bar in the gym. She dropped down as the lighting streak started to glow. She picked her bag up and walked over to the weights placing her bag back down she called someone over. "Hey Bulk do me a favor?"

He turned around. "Can you place as many weights this can hold please."

"You sure?" She nodded and about a minute the bar were filled with weights.

She laid down and placed her hands on the bar. She lifted it off without a care and started lifting it up then down as Bulk clapped.

"I don't know what's happening to me." She shouted throwing the bar down making the ground crack she looked up at the clock. She quickly picked up her bag up and ran out.

Rarity were moving pretty fast. Ducking from branches. "God I'm late."

Miss Steam walked over. "Isn't Rarity supposed to be in your group."

"Yeah she had to sort something out..." Then the door opened as it broke of it's hinges.

"Blast." She said as she jumped over the rail onto the table running over to her group. Jumping from table to table and sat down.

"I'm here."

Miss Steam smiled as Fluttershy took the web cam off and threw the I pad back at Bright Idea.

"Why were you at the gym?" Pinkie asked.

"How do you..."

"Bright Idea had this web cam on your bag we watched what you did." Fluttershy said showing her it.

"Don't tell anyone."

Everyone agreed.

"Right this Advert what is it going to show?" Pinkie asked.

"These designer shoes I made my self. They are comfortable reliable sneakers."

Pulling them out made Rainbow want them. Pure black trainers with a flame for a logo. White around the bottom and good quality in stitching.

"As you can see I'm wearing my own with a nice commando, camouflage effect."

"Perfect. Miss Steam." She walked over.

"We need an camera for tonight, can we borrow one?" Pinkie asked as she nodded.

"Were are you filming it?"

"At the school so could you stay behind?" Applejack asked.

"Of course.." The bell went.

"Bright Idea!"

"Yeah."

"I Pad." He passed it over.

"Thanks" Rainbow said as they all left.

"So explain what are you doing please." Miss Steam said.

"We are doing an advert for these shoes Rarity made." Fluttershy said showing her the shoes.

"By letting Rarity run around the school as an sporty person." Pinkie said.

"Acrobatic." Rarity said.

"Can you show me?" Steam asked.

"Of course. Can I have the camera Fluttershy?" She placed it on as Pinkie hooked up the I pad and showed Miss.

"Watch this."

Rarity ran out of the class and ran down the hallway towards the stairs. Running up to the rail she places her hands on it and flips over landing down on her feet and continued to run jumping down stairs. Suddenly while watching it began to pan down as the running increased and the more stairs she jumped down the more Steam was impressed. Everything went silent as they heard painting then shouting. "RARITY!"

Sunset started chasing Rarity this time quickly running upstairs and jumping down them. More rails approached as Rarity jumped onto it and grabbed the upper rail as Sunset tried to get to her. "Why do you hate me?"

"I hate everyone!"

Rarity's hands started sliding down, She took her gaze under her. A long way down. "Can you just leave me alone."

Sunset made Rarity lose grip in one hand, but quickly Rarity placed it back. "Just fall!"

Rarity pulled one of the bars off that she were holding trying to it Sunset. It worked, slicing Sunset's face made her grab the bar and ripped it clean from Rarity's grasp.

"Little bitch!"

She swung it making it collide with Rarity's knuckle making her let go. Rarity were now heading for the ground everything seemed to fall in slow motion when yellow lightning bolts started surrounding her. She looked at her left knuckle, busted. Looking down she eventually hit the ground with such force making the floor board brake. Rarity tried to lift herself up but collapsed back to the ground, lucky for her. The event were recorded.