• Published 17th Jul 2015
  • 786 Views, 4 Comments

Nice To Meet Ya - Twyla In Wonderland



Strange things have been happening. Yellow Electric forming around a young girl's feet can't be good.

  • ...
5
 4
 786

Chapter One

The day seemed to be going off to a bad start. Why? New school. Rarity has been transferred to a new school. Canterlot High. She got out of the car with her younger sister and simply sighed as she noticed everyone were inside. The two sisters were approached by Principle Celestia.

"Hello girls. You must be Rarity and Sweetie Belle?" She asked as Sweetie nodded.

"I'm aware that you have had a tour around the school. Am I correct?"

"You are." Rarity said.

Celestia smiled and lead them inside into the office. "Here is your timetable Sweetie Belle. I will give yours when I find it."

Sweetie went off to her class as Rarity placed her bags down and sat down. The door flung open as Vice Principle Luna ran in and slammed the door shut. "Celestia we have a problem...." Luna spotted Rarity. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No Luna just getting Rarity's timetable.... Where the hell did I put it."

"Just to announce the problem. Pinkie is back." Luna said.

This made Celestia stop what she were doing and look up. "From her holiday?"

"Yeah."

Celestia ran to the door and opened it slightly. "She hasn't brought anything. Normal. Just normal."

Luna went to the desk opened the door and pulled a piece of paper out.

"Here you go Rarity. Your in Media when the bell goes." And as if it was on queue the bell rang.

Rarity got up, grabbed her bag and left.

...

When arriving Rarity was told to sit down next to Fluttershy. She got her pen out and waited for the task.

"Since this is your first Media class together for the first half of the lesson get to know each other while I mark exams." Miss Cherliee said as everyone started to talk. Rarity wrote something down as Fluttershy turned to her.

"One sec dear."

The thoughts were racing through Fluttershy's mind. She's British. Not many students from the UK came to Canterlot. Fluttershy has met the first one. Rarity looked up. "Sorry about that dearest I had to make a quick note about something. Anyways I'm Rarity."

Fluttershy answers, but very quietly . "Um... I'm Fluttershy."

Rarity looked at her then said. "I'm sorry, what was that dear?"

This time Fluttershy answers but even more quite. "Um... My name is Fluttershy."

"Still didn't quite catch that." Rarity said.

Fluttershy squeaked as Rarity looked at her book. "Fluttershy?"

She nodded then spoke. "So.. sorry I'm extremely....Shy."

"It's okay." Rarity got hold of a pencil and started to draw.

"Are.. you new?" Fluttershy asked as she nodded.

"There's a few things I need to tell you." Fluttershy said as Rarity looked up.

"Yeah."

"Well in games? Don't get on the wrong side of Rainbow Dash."

Rarity looked at Fluttershy as she pointed over at her. She was swinging on her chair while talking to a jock.

"She's a real bitch when you do, but apparently a real sweetheart once you get to know her."

Sunset Shimmer walked over and picked up Rarity's drawing. "What's this?"

Rarity turned around. "Can you please put it down dear. It's an original design."

"Oh a British girl." She said loud enough for everyone to turn and look at the three.

"Please put it down."

"I might use it for my textiles project." Sunset said laughing afterwards.

"Sunset put Rarity's drawing down." Fluttershy said wishing she hadn't.

"Piss off Shy." She said walking away.

Rarity became agitated. "I hope she gets sick." Rarity said kicking the table as Sunset coughed bending over.

Her lunch came back up as Cherliee got up. "Someone take Sunset Shimmer to the nurse."

Snips and Snails got up and took Sunset away. Fluttershy looked at Rarity. "What did you do?"

"What do you mea..."

"Right listen up. In groups which I have picked. You are assigned to make an advert on what ever you want." Miss Cherliee said as she started to read out the groups.

"Group one consist of. Sunset, Snips, Snails, Flash and Cherry. Group 2 is. Vinyl, Octavia, Rover, Big Mac, and Bright Idea. Group 3 has Lavender, Cloudy, Heath, Indigo, and Norman. Last group, group 4 has Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie. Get to work." She said as the groups got together.

Rarity was too busy drawing a new design to hear Cherliee, she finished the drawing when Fluttershy tapped on her shoulder.

"Rarity."

"Yeah....Oh yeah what are we doing?" She asked.

"Going to our group." Fluttershy said pointing over to the three.

"Okay." Rarity packed her bag and the two walked over.

"Get to know your group this is an 6 hour project." Miss Cherliee said "I'm just stepping out." Rarity and Fluttershy sat down.

"Alright." Pinkie said.

Rarity looked at the other groups as Sunset walked back in with Snips and Snails. "You." She said spotting Rarity. She walked up to her.

"What do you want?" Rarity asked.

"This!" She punched her.

This made Rarity fall off her chair. "HEY!" Rainbow shouted as she got up.

"Little bitch." She kicked her in the stomach. Blood comes up.

Rainbow grabbed Sunset and pushed her arm behind her back.

"Ahhh. Rainbow. Fuck off." Pinkie, Applejack and Fluttershy helped Rarity as Rainbow snapped Sunset's arm.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Sunset screamed as Rainbow left go Sunset ran out of the room.

Rarity got up with help from the three. "Thanks."

Rainbow sat down on the table. "She can be a real bitch anyways I'm Rainbow Dash."

Applejack walked away for a minute then back with an ice pack. "Howdy I'm Applejack."

"Pinkamena Pie, but call me Pinkie please. I insist." Pinkie said.

Rarity were about to talk when she leaned over. "I'm... Rarity."

"Flutter..Shy."

"Before the bell goes... We need an idea for an advert." Rainbow said.

"Meet up after school?" Applejack said as they all nodded.

"Who's place though?" Pinkie said.

They stood still when Rarity spoke up. "I have a shop. I'll keep the place close for now and we could work there."

"Alright where is it?"

"Just a few blocks away. Carousel Boutique."

"I know where that is." Applejack said as the bell went.

"See you all there later then." Rarity grabbed her bag and ran out off the classroom to avoid Sunset, but she didn't. Sunset chased Rarity down the hallway.

It was clear to see Rarity were extremely faster then Sunset Shimmer. She slid under couples who were holding hands and for Sunset she barged straight through them. Behind the two were Rainbow Dash and Applejack. Rarity managed to just reach the stairs slightly out of breath, she turned to look behind her only to see Sunset getting close. Shooting her head back at the stairs she jumped down the five then flipped over the rail landing perfectly as she continued to run. Jumping down the 4 stairs then 5, it eventually leaded to Rarity having to jump down 12 stairs at once. She didn't notice Cadance and Luna at the bottom so she ran back then towards the stairs leaping as Sunset stopped. Rarity landed on both feet as an yellow electric bolt jolted through Rarity as she looked back up the stairs.

She looked down at her hands only for her vision to become blurry. Sunset started coming downstairs as Rarity tried to make another run for it only to run straight into Cadance. Rarity shook her head and tried to focus on who was in front of her.

"You two with me. Now."

Rarity still trying to focus, but still couldn't figure out who it was. "I'm sorry dear, but I really can't see."

Luna got a hold of Rarity's hand and leads her and Sunset into Celestia's office. Rarity's eyes flashed crimson then back to blue. She could see.

...

"I overheard some students say Sunset is chasing the new student... So lets see." Celestia watched as Rarity shook her head.

Celestia's eyes widened of how fast and agile Rarity was. "Your very acrobatic."

Rarity collapsed to the ground.

Author's Note:

This might fail but hey... IDK