• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 2,289 Views, 40 Comments

Feelings reveled appledash version - Night Fire



Applejack and Rainbow Dash have been having some weird dreams...

  • ...
11
 40
 2,289

Chapter 3

Hey everyone, I’m back. I thank you for reading, favoring, and liking. I know I have a lot of dislikes, and if you put one in, can you please tell me why in the comments? If so, thanks. Time to start.

7:45 A.M. Rarity’s guest room, Ponyville, Southern Equestria. Applejack’s Dreamscape.

“Huh, where in tarnation have ah ended up in?” Applejack muttered to herself, looking around seeing what appeared to be the White Tail Woods, but she had never seen this part of it. She heard a small noise and turned to see Rainbow Dash sitting on a blanket spread out with a picnic basket next to her.

“Well are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to come over here and join me for lunch?” Rainbow asked giving a huge grin making Applejack’s legs feel like jelly.

“Ah’m a coming.” Applejack said quickly walking over and sitting next to Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash looked at Applejack for about an entire two seconds before she pounced. She tackled Applejack, the two of them wrestling and rolling over one another with it ending with Rainbow on top.

“What in tarnation are you doing Rainbow!? Get off me!” Applejack said trying to get out from under the other pony and not managing at all.

“Not until I get what I want.” Rainbow said with a smirk, before she bent her head down and kissed Applejack full out on the lips. She smirked even more when she heard Applejack moan into the kiss. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Rainbow broke off and got off of Applejack.

Applejack then tackled Rainbow, then wrestling until once again, Rainbow ended up on top. She laughed a heavenly laugh and looked down at Applejack who was blushing at having lost again, and from the feeling she was getting.

“Seems like, I’m the man in this relationship.” Rainbow said nonchalantly giving applejack a quick kiss and then getting off of her.

“Oh so we’re in a relationship now are we?” Applejack asked looking at Rainbow skeptically.

“Yep, I mean why else would I ask only you to accompany me to this part of the woods?” Rainbow asked her looking at her as if she was stupid. Rainbow then laughed again and suddenly Applejack heard somepony calling her name.

8:30 A.M. Rarity’s guest room, Ponyville, Southern Equestria.

“Applejack, wake up!” Rarity was practically yelling at the yellow manned mare.

“Huh!?” Applejack said quickly sitting up in the bed, “Ah’m up, what’s the problem sugarcube?”

“You were moaning in your sleep.” Rarity said looking at her worriedly, “Were you having a nightmare?”

“Um no, ah was moaning for a different reason.” Applejack said blushing.

“Oh, well I’m sorry to have awoken you.” Rarity said blushing in shame.

“It’s fine, and yes, ah do think ah can see m’self in a relationship with Rainbow.”

“Oh well then, that’s a good thing, now how are you going to tell her?” Rarity asked looking at Applejack with a very serious face.

“Um, well ah’d have to find her first.” Applejack said with a blush, “Then ah’d probably just kiss ‘er.”

“Well I’m sure that will be romantic, but any idea where she is? Or better yet, any idea if she has a special somepony with her already?”

“Well ah have no clue as to where she is, but ah think we would know if she had a special somepony don’t you?”

“Well now that you put it like that, yes we probably would know. Now, go find her and show her how you feel!”

“Today is going to be a long day.”

***************************************

7:45 A.M. Fluttershy’s living room, Ponyville, Southern Equestria, Rainbow Dash’s Dreamscape.

“Huh, well this is different.” Rainbow muttered to herself looking around at where she was. It looked like the White Tail woods, but she had never seen this part, it was a clearing that had branches covering most of the top of it so it was shady, but also a pegasus wouldn’t be able to see them if one flew over. She turned around and saw Applejack just leaning on a tree with a straw in her mouth. Applejack looked up and smiled at Rainbow who blushed a little.

“Well sugarcube, you gonna stand there all day with your mouth open?” Applejack asked laughing when Rainbow realized her mouth had been open the entire time.

“Sorry, I was daydreaming I guess.” Rainbow said walking over to where Appledash was and leaning against a similar tree.

Applejack just looked at her and smiled before she grabbed her, and shoved her against the tree.

“Applejack, what the buck, let go of me!” Rainbow said realizing she couldn’t move.

“Not until I get what I want.” Applejack said with a grin before she then pressed her lips to Rainbow’s. Rainbow just moaned and kissed her back loving every second their lips were interlocked. After a couple of minutes of this Applejack pulled back laughing at the blush she had given Rainbow Dash.

“If it’s that easy to make you blush, and you’ll just give in, that makes me the man in this relationship.” Applejack said with a smirk.

“Well maybe that’s what I want.” Rainbow said before she grabbed Applejack and started kissing her. Applejack was caught by surprise but just smiled and kissed Rainbow back. Rainbow broke the kiss for a second, “But that doesn’t mean I’m going to submit every time.” She then resumed kissing Applejack, both of them moaning into the kiss. Then suddenly Rainbow heard a voice calling her name.

8:30 A.M. Fluttershy’s living room, Ponyville, Southern Equestria.

“Rainbow Dash, you need to wake up.” Fluttershy said lightly shaking her sleeping friend.

“Ugh, I’m up, I’m up.” Rainbow said sitting up and looking at Fluttershy, “Why’d you wake me up?”

“You were moaning in your sleep, and tossing and turning. Were you having a nightmare?”

”No, I was moaning for a different reason.” Rainbow dash said blushing.

“Oh, I’m sorry for waking you up.” Fluttershy said with a blush of her own.

“It’s fine, and as for your question you asked before I fell asleep, yes, I can see myself with Applejack.” Rainbow said feeling confident.

“Oh that’s so great. Now just one problem, how are you going to tell her?”

“Well I guess I need to find her and just let everything happen as it will.”

“Well go out there and find her!” Fluttershy exclaimed almost yelling.

“Alright, thanks a bunch Fluttershy!” Rainbow said running out the door and flying off to find Applejack.

As Rainbow Dash flew over Ponyville she noticed that the ponies not in a relationship were now up and getting on with their daily lives, it being a Saturday Cheerilie wasn’t at the schoolhouse, but seemed to be heading to Sweet Apple Acres. Speaking of Sweet Apples, Rainbow Dash noticed Applejack running from Rarity’s shop in a hurry looking around trying to find something. Or maybe sompony.

“Hey, Applejack, where are you off to in such a hurry?” Rainbow Dash said swooping down and flying next to her crush.

“Whoa! Don’t scare meh like tha’!” Applejack said stopping with Rainbow landing next to her.

“So where are you heading off to in such a hurry? Looking for something?” Rainbow Dash asked curious.

“Nope, ah was looking for somepony tho.” Applejack said looking at Rainbow Dash.

“Well do you need help finding that pony?” Rainbow Dash asked felling a bit sad.

“Nope, she found meh.” Applejack said looking at Rainbow Dash.

“Hmm, really? Well what would you be looking for me for?” Rainbow asked confused.

“Well ah need to tell yah, somethin’ Dash, and ah’m just not sure how to say it.” Applejack said with a blush.

“Well just tell me.” Rainbow said with a grin.

Applejack looked at her and then just tackled her to the ground and didn’t give Rainbow Dash anytime to react, she just kissed her.

Rainbow Dash was in pure bliss, the mare she loved(?) was kissing her without her saying anything! It was amazing.

Applejack was feeling proud of herself, she was kissing the mare she had been loving for the last few months and it was great. Just one problem; she wasn’t feeling Rainbow Dash kiss back. She pulled away and looked at Rainbow Dash who was confused.

Rainbow Dash looked at Applejack, confused to why she stopped. She then noticed Applejack was crying.

“Ah’m sorry Dash, ah shouldn’t have kissed yah, ah just really like you, as more than a friend, ah love you.” Applejack said letting her tears run free, feeling as if she had made a mistake, taking the lack of kissing back as rejection, “Ah’d understand if yah didn’ want to talk to meh again. Ah wouldn’ bla- mmmph!”

Rainbow Dash had heard her words, and realized she had forgotten to kiss back, she quickly got up and kissed Applejack, pressing hard on her lips. She felt Applejack lean into the kiss and kiss her back. After a few minutes of this, they stopped and realized that somehow nopony had noticed, not that their were many pony’s around at the moment.

“So what do we do now sugarcube?” Applejack asked Rainbow dash blushing from the kiss.

“Simple, we go to Pinkie’s relationship party, after all, no point in keeping our feelings hidden. I’ve been hiding these since the running of the leaves, so no longer!”

“Meh too! On how long ah mean, and ah am with you 100% on going ahead an lettin’ everypony know!”

And thus I end this chapter. Comment what you thought about it in the comments below. Bless your face, if you sneezed during this bless you. Peace off.