• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 2,288 Views, 40 Comments

Feelings reveled appledash version - Night Fire



Applejack and Rainbow Dash have been having some weird dreams...

  • ...
11
 40
 2,288

Chapter 1

Hey Bronies, Pegasisters, conceded assholes, and if I didn’t list what you are, tell me and I’ll add you, whether it is your pen name, or what you are, just tell me. Now with that out of the way, I am writing this because I have zero problems with these relationships, and also one of my lesbian friends loves appledash so why the buck not? So now that you know ONE of the relationships, it should be fun to find out the others, any who, let’s get this story on!

It was late at night, midnight to be exact. Rainbow Dash was sleeping in her house but it wasn’t the normal peaceful sleep ponies usually try for, no this was a toss and turn sleep, as she had the same dream she had been having for the past year. She had started having these feelings around a year ago, during the running of the leaves, and they had only grown stronger as they became closer friends. She tossed and turned, then let out a moan in her sleep.

IN RAINBOW’S DREAMSCAPE

Rainbow was flying fast; her destination was a farm on the outskirts of Ponyville, the Sweet Apple Acres farm. When she got there, she quickly found her target, an orange pony with sandy hair in a ponytail, wearing a Stetson hat on her head; she was in a clearing, drinking some apple juice, with the apple blossoms blooming on the trees. Rainbow Dash glided down behind her and snuck up, wrapping to forelegs around her getting her in a large hug.

“I missed you Applejack!” Rainbow said lifting up her love that turned around and hugged her back.

“Calm on down Rainbow, I was waiting for you to get down with YOUR job this time.” Applejack said with a laugh, before she then kissed Rainbow on the lips. Rainbow lets out a moan and kisses her back.

OUT OF DREAMSCAPE

Rainbow Dash suddenly sits bolt upright panting. She shakes her head trying to clear it of her dream. It was the same one she had been having for about a year, changing with the seasons. When she finally calmed down she lays back and starts muttering to herself; “Why am I having dreams about dating Applejack, kissing her, having picnics, and a bunch of other romantic junk that Fluttershy likes? Even better, WHY AM I ENJOYING THE DREAMS!?” Rainbow shouted confused with her feelings, she liked Applejack as a friend and rival, but did she have feelings beyond that? She wasn’t good with this type of stuff, she needed help, hay she needed Fluttershy.

“Well it’s about five in the morning, guess I could practice for a while before resorting to Fluttershy for help. Well I never thought I’d ever go to FLUTTERSHY for help, out of all the ponies I know, and I’m going to the one that’s scared of just about EVERYTHING.” Rainbow said shaking her head wondering if she had just gone insane.

DURING ALL OF THIS AT SWEET APPLE ACRES.

Granny Smith, Applebloom, and Big Macintosh were all sleeping soundly having wonderful dreams, Applejack on the other hand, not so much.

Applejack was tossing and turning in her bed, groaning and moaning every now and then. She was having the same dream for about a year, they started after the running of the leaves, and they were always basically the same thing. She let out another moan from her dream.

IN APPLEJACK’S DREAMSCAPE

Applejack was leaning against a tree in a clearing, sipping on some apple juice she had brought out with a picnic basket; the clearing was surrounded by apple trees that had apple blossoms in them in fresh bloom. Suddenly two cyan arms wrapped her in a hug from behind.

“I missed you Applejack!” Rainbow Dash said excitedly pulling her up off the ground. Applejack turned around in the hug, hugging her back.

“Calm on down now, Rainbow, it was me who was waiting for YOU to get done this time.” Applejack said with a smirk. She then kissed Rainbow Dash, who started kissing back, both of them moaning in the kiss.

OUT OF DREAMSCAPE

Suddenly Applejack woke up, panting, it was about six in the morning and she had the same dream she had been having for about a year. She shook her head trying to clear it after that insane dream, she then proceeded to question herself; “Ugh, why am I having these romantic dreams involving myself and RAINBOW DASH, of all ponies, Rainbow Dash, I don’t mind it being a mare, but Rainbow? She’s a great friend, and a friendly rival, but in a romantic sense? I just don’t know. A better question however would be, WHY AM I ENJOYING THESE DREAMS SO MUCH!?”

At that moment Big Macintosh walked in, already awake, like always. He heard that shout and everything else she had said and leans against the doorframe, straw in his mouth, but the yolk off. “Well lil’ sis, if I had to guess, ah’d say that you might like your friend Rainbow in a more than friendly, type of way.”

“Big Macintosh, why is it that you always know everything but rarely say anything?” Applejack asked wondering again why her brother said so little.

“Well I know a lot, because I listen, I don’t speak because you ponies don’t need me often, but I do admit, now that ya’ll need me more, I should start talking more.” Big Macintosh said nodding his head, “Also, you might see me hanging out with Cheerilie more.”

“Why?”

“Well she is a sweet pony, and a great friend, but ever since that love poison incident, I started to see her in a new light, she really is a very beautiful pony, and I like her.”

“Well then, that’s good for you. Out of curiosity who does Applebloom like?” Applejack asked knowing Big Macintosh would know.

“Well she actually doesn’t like anybody. Surprisingly enough she doesn’t have a sexual or age preference. Who knows who she’ll end up with?” Big Macintosh said walking off to the fields, “Take the day off sis, the trees are pruned, and apples won’t be ready for about a month. Go find Rarity, talk your feelings out with her, and then admit them to Rainbow Dash, if you do indeed love her.” Big Macintosh said with a knowing smile.

“Alright Big Macintosh, you’re right, like always.” Applejack said running off to Rarity’s shop, knowing that this was going to turn out to be a long day.

And this ends the first chapter of my very first appledash fic. I always liked appledash, but I never had a problem putting Applejack and Rainbow Dash with other characters, but I have a friend who is a pegasister, and this is her favorite paring, I would know, I gave her one of my appledash pictures (I printed it) and redrew it, and also keeps the original in one side of her binder, the other side has a hand drawn human Rainbow and Human Applejack. But anyways, tell me what you think, Comment, like/dislike, follow, fave, do whatever the buck you want to do, I love you all. And if you were offended by the asshole comment, I was directing that to people who are reading this to try and trash on the shippings. If it’s not a shipping you particularly like, sorry, it’s in the story. I just go with the flow of my brain. So this is Night Fire, telling you all, love and tolerate, be awesome, don’t give up on your dreams no matter how much hate is given on them. If they question stuff you like, that’s their business, and the stuff that you like, is your business, not there’s.