• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 2,289 Views, 40 Comments

Feelings reveled appledash version - Night Fire



Applejack and Rainbow Dash have been having some weird dreams...

  • ...
11
 40
 2,289

Chapter 2

Hey ya’ll I am back with this installment, and I know bookplayer wants this taken out, but the point of these is so I ai’nt like a machine just typing out stories. Also thank you, Bronies, and Pegasisters for reading and liking. Thank you Assholes for reading and disliking. Thank you malignant narcissist for reading and commenting only! Now that I have said all of that, let’s get this story chapter on!

Rainbow Dash finished doing her routine for the fifth time; it was now about seven in the morning, so she decided she should go see Fluttershy. As she flew across the sky, she noticed that the town was still quiet and asleep. Then she noticed the loud noise coming from Sugar Cube Corner, it was the annual, Pinkie relationship Party, that none of the Mane Six had ever gone to, because they were all single. Well the Mane Six minus Pinkie, who hosted the party. Of course only Pinkie could hold a party for couples, and attend by herself and not be awkward.

Rainbow Dash finally saw Fluttershy’s cottage and dived down stopping in an instant before she hit the ground. She then strode over to Fluttershy’s door, where she knocked and yelled, “Fluttershy! It’s me Rainbow Dash, can we talk? I need your help.” A bunch of animals in the surrounding trees and little houses made their protest heard at being woken up loudly. Surprisingly Angel got them to shut up and he just went back to sleep.

Fluttershy opened the door for Rainbow Dash and looked at her as if she also had a horn, “What could you need me to help you with? I’m not very helpful…”

“It’s a more romantic problem than anything. I know that you read a lot of romance novels, so could you help me out? Please, I have no clue what to do in this situation.” Rainbow asked her looking down at the ground with a blush.

“Well of course Rainbow, but out of curiosity who is it that you like?” Fluttershy asked thinking she had a good idea.
Rainbow Dash looked at the ground and muttered out something, so quiet that even Fluttershy couldn’t hear her.

“Hmm? I’m sorry but whose name did you say?”

“Applejack…” Rainbow said just barely above a whisper with a blush that could be seen even through her cyan coloring.

“I knew it! I thought you might have had a crush on her. You guys would make the most adorable couple!” Fluttershy said ecstatic about the relationship that is likely to come as a result of this.

“What? I haven’t really had any feelings for her until recently.” Rainbow said blushing, lying through her teeth.

“Oh so you had no feelings for her after the running of the leaves?” Fluttershy said with a knowing smirk.

“Ah buck, so it was that obvious?” Rainbow asked blushing.

“Only to me and Rarity thought you might have some feelings but wasn’t sure.” Fluttershy said with a sweet kind smile of the one who cares and will do everything in their power to help. After all she is the bucking element of kindness.

“Well you know so much about all this romance stuff, what do I do!?” Rainbow said still confused about what had been happening to her recently.

“Well other than the running of the leaves, what else has made you realize that you have feelings for her deeper than your friendship?” Fluttershy asked leading Rainbow to the couch.

“Well I have been having all of these dreams, they started about a week after the running of the leaves.” Rainbow said to Fluttershy blushing fifty different shades of red.

“Yes, do go on.” Fluttershy said with a nod and a smile.

“Well they start out the same, I’ll be flying around clearing some clouds as fast as I can, or doing tricks, sometimes both, and then I’ll fly as fast as I can towards the farm. When I get there I fly about an acre out into the field and see this massive clearing. I see Applejack sipping some juice, so I silently land behind her. Then I sneak up and wrap my forelegs around her in a hug. She hugs me back laughing, her oh so perfect laugh. And then kisses me, and I kiss her back passionately (is that the correct word for this situation?) and then I wake up.” Rainbow said to Fluttershy getting a deep blush and a dreamy look in her eyes.

“Yes, passionately is the correct word. And so it appears as if you have a very simple problem with a very simple answer.” Fluttershy said knowing exactly how to fix this.

“I do?” Rainbow asked confused about how this could be simple.

“Yes, you obviously like her, but the question is, do you see a future with her? We need to determine if this is just a crush or if you are serious. Do you see yourself living with her, being able to raise kids together, stuff like that.” Fluttershy said going to the kitchen and coming out with two mugs of tea.

“Well I need to think about this. I mean she’s amazing, but I’m not sure about a future yet.” Rainbow said taking a mug from Fluttershy.

“Take as long as you need. I’ll let you stay here until you figure it out.” Fluttershy said going to a cabinet and getting out some feed, “I’m going to feed the animals, be right back.”
Rainbow took some more sips of tea then laid down on the couch and started to drift to sleep from all that had happened in the last few hours. But her dream was different than all the previous ones.

Fluttershy came back in to find Rainbow Dash asleep on her couch. She looked at her and just sighed shaking her head, “Well at least this might help her figure out her feelings a bit better. After all it is always best to sleep on stuff when your head is overflowed.”

OVER WITH APPLEJACK

Applejack was running the last about mile to Rarity’s house, it just had to be on the other side of town. As she got there she found the door locked, so she knocked. Of course this was not the best move seeing as she is in the middle of town at seven in the morning. Those who didn’t attend Pinkie’s party and had slept in were not happy about all the noise.
“Rarity, please open the door! Ah need your help!” Applejack yelled as loud as she could hoping somepony would open the door. A moment later the door unlocked and it opened to show a very confused and very tired looking Rarity.

“Well come on in, what, pray tell, do you need my help with at this uncelestialy hour?” Rarity said ushering Applejack in.

“It’s of a more romantic and sensitive nature.” Applejack said blushing.

“Alright head upstairs, I’ll bring up some tea to help calm you down, because I know how you get.” Rarity said heading to the kitchen and quickly making some tea suddenly awake knowing this would turn out to be a very interesting morning. As she came up stairs she found Applejack sitting down with a worried look on her face. “Alright out with it, who is it that you like Applejack, I can’t help if you don’t tell me.”

“First promise me that you won’t gossip about this, letting the entire bucking town know about it!” Applejack said wanting to make sure it was kept on the down low.

“I would never just go around town announcing something as serious as this!” Rarity said faking being hurt, and also mentally reminding herself to talk to Fluttershy later. “So what pony do you like?”

Applejack looked down and muttered something out, blushing a storm.

“Hmm? Who did you say?” Rarity asked not hearing it properly.

“Ah like…” Applejack started then muttered the name again.

“Oh Applejack come on! It can’t be that bad, plus Sweetie is over at Scootalo’s house, wherever that is, so just tell me, I’m the only pony here.” Rarity said also reminding herself to find out about where Scootalo lives.

“Ah like Rainbow Dash.” Applejack said in a bare whisper.

“WHAT!?” Rarity exclaimed not believing what she had just heard.

“Ah have had different feelings for her ever since the running of the leaves, alright?” Applejack said blushing up a storm. “Ah hid it from all of ya’ll that way Ah could try to figure it out, Big Macintosh recommended me coming here to talk to ya’ll about it. Ah have a crush on one of my best friends, and my biggest rival!!”

“Well you have indeed come to the correct place, so tell me, how did you figure out that you cared for Rainbow Dash in that way, other than the running of the leaves?” Rarity asked her turning all diva on her.

“Well Ah started to have dreams, always the same thing, Ah’d be out in the clearing ‘bout an acre from the barn, with a picnic basket and then Rainbow Dash would fly behind me, hug me, Ah’d hug her back, then Ah’d then kiss her, she’d kiss back moaning, then we’d make out, and then Ah always wake up.” Applejack said to Rarity blushing, “The only thing that ever changed was the season.”

For a moment Rarity was stunned, she couldn’t even start to comprehend what she had just heard. When she finally got her head around it after a few minutes she went over and hugged Applejack.

“Whoa! Why are ya hugging me sugarcube?” Applejack asked confused.

“I’m just so happy that you like sompony. Now we have to figure this out. It is actually quite simple really.” Rarity said to Applejack partially thinking out loud.

“How in tarnation is something like this simple?” Applejack asked confused.

“Easy, are you able to see a future with her? Stuff like living together, raising a foal together, etc. etc.” Rarity asked in a serious tone.

“Well Ah don’t know that yet, Ah’d need some time to think it over. Hay I’m actually really tired, anyplace where I could crash for a while?” Applejack asked the cost of everything that had happened in the last few hours hitting her.

“Sure, the guest bed is through that door.” Rarity said pointing to a door behind a changing screen.

“Thanks sugarcube, Ah need to sleep after all that just happened.” Applejack got into the room and the moment she hit the bed, crashed into sleep. But this dream was different than all of her others.


Yes I’m being a jerk by ending it, but I wanted to ramp up some suspense and also I have some stories on fanfiction not mlp related and I wrote dreams in one of them and when I wrote the last chapter, I remembered how much I had enjoyed writing them. So expect more dreams and there are going to be more relationships in the story but they will come in later. If you have read my other stuff you should have a feeling of my way of writing. But I am only keeping a few of the relationships the same, one of which is the Big Mac Cheerilie in case you didn’t notice, if you read all my updates on The Start of a “Beautiful” Friendship, you might be able to guess them Bless your face, if you sneezed during this bless you, peace off.