• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 906 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 906

TWIDASH IS BEST!

Twilight and Rainbow Dash combined their DNA, creating a new foal. They name it Twidash.

Twidash is an alicorn mare. She is the best flyer in all the land, even better than Rainbow Dash, and the best magician in all the land, even better than Twilight.

Of course, since Twidash is an alicorn, she is automatically a princess.

Princess Twidash can create a Double Sonic Rainboom, which is two times as fast as a regular Sonic Rainboom.

She also comes up with spells not even heard of. One spell enabled her to create her own country and all the buildings in it. She launched the spell, and named her new country Twidash-Ville. She lived in her own castle, with making Rainbow Dash and Twilight be her servants.

It was hard for Twilight to give up her castle in Ponyville, along with her role as a Princess, but she knew that her daughter was much more important.

As time went on, Rainbow Dash and Twilight's friends found themselves better friends with Twidash than them. The two got mad, and made Twidash get rid of her castle, along with her royal rights. When she did, ponies from all over Equestria demanded for them to let Twidash have her own castle and rights again. Twilight and Rainbow Dash gave into the demands, and gave Twidash her castle back.

The Princess lived happily ever after, still keeping Twilight and Rainbow Dash her servants.

Author's Note:

I actually don't ship Twidash; I just thought of a random shipping and went with it.

These stories are painful to read. And I'm the one who wrote them :rainbowlaugh:

I'm just happy no OC has these terrible backstories... right?