• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 3,113 Views, 45 Comments

Sunset's Life After Graduation - AllegroShine



Sunset Shimmer decided to get married to Adagio Dazzle. Meanwhile, Sunset want's to start a family with Adagio Dazzle.

  • ...
44
 45
 3,113

Bonus Chapter Part 3

'' Twilight, who says we have to listen to you? You and Flash got married, then have 2 kids, and then now all of a sudden, you have a huge mansion and a Lamborghini! A LAMBORGHINI!'' said Rarity.

'' Come on Adagio and Sonata, let's just get this pizza to go cause all the argument is going on, the girls look like they are being bothered with that.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

At home,

'' I can't believe that they're first day out was a bummer.'' said Sonata Dusk.

'' Girls, you know that application I sent in 3 months ago? Well, they just accepted us!'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Shut up! No way!" said Sunset Shimmer.

'' I can't believe our dreams of becoming a actress, singer, and Fashion Designer payed off!" said Sunset Shimmer.

'' They said we have to move from Canterlot, to Applewood.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' And I almost forgot, one more friend can come with to accomplish his/ or her plans!'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Well, how about Heather? She's willing to help us with anything. Plus, she's the only good friend we have. The rest are just Frenemies.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' I agree.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Me too.'' said Sonata Dusk.

'' Then, It's official! Let's call Heather and tell her the good news.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

Meanwhile,

'' No way! Shut up! I was looking to do that dream! Of course i'll come!" said Heather.

'' Okay, we'll leave in the morning.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

Night,

'' Sunset? Have you seen Adagio?" said Sonata Dusk.

'' No.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Hey, Twilight just texted me. She said that Adagio is in a race car race!'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Then what are we waiting for! Let's get the Lamborghini, and dress up sexy. And enter that race!'' said Sonata Dusk.

At the Champion Race,

'' Hello everybody! Welcome to Canterlot's 5Oth Annual Race. And I'm your host, Tina Fey.'' said Tina Fey.

'' And I'm the Co-Host, Amy Poehler. Now, let's introduce our racers!" said Amy Poehler.

'' Here's Rainbow Dash in her Lamborghini Countach!" said Tina Fey.

'' Here's Trixie Lulamoon in her Chevy Camaro!" said Amy Poehler.

'' Here's Lyra Heartstrings in her Bentley Continental GT!'' said Tina Fey.

'' Here's Delancy in her Chevy Corvette!" said Amy Poehler.

'' Here's Diamond Tiara in her Lamborghini Miura!" said Tina Fey.

'' Remember those when I was a kid.'' said both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

'' Here's Sweetie Belle in her Toyota Supra!" said Amy Poehler.

'' Here's Applejack in her Ferrari LaFerrari!'' said Amy Poehler.

'' And we have 3 now racers this year!'' said Tina Fey.

'' Give it up for Sunset Shimmer, in her Lamborghini Veneno! Sonata Dusk in her Lamborghini Gallardo. And Adagio Dazzle in her Lamborghini Diablo!'' said both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

'' Let the race begin!'' said both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

Author's Note:

Yes, I really love Lamborghini's and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are my fav!