• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 3,113 Views, 45 Comments

Sunset's Life After Graduation - AllegroShine



Sunset Shimmer decided to get married to Adagio Dazzle. Meanwhile, Sunset want's to start a family with Adagio Dazzle.

  • ...
44
 45
 3,113

Chapter 1

Morning,

'' Morning Adagio.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Morning Sunset.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Adagio, have you ever thought of having a baby or it's to early?" said Sunset Shimmer.

'' I was thinking about it and I want to have one, so, I decided to schedule for today at 1:00.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

At the patient room,

'' Sunset, what brings you to the office today?'' Twilight Sparkle asked.

'' We want to have a baby.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

'' Okay, Adagio, we are going to take some blood from you.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

'' Sunset, here's the pill to take before you go to bed. Once you do that, come back next week for an ultrasound.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

Next week,

'' Okay Sunset, the due date is properly in April but its hard to tell the gender.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

At home,

'' How can I tell your sisters and my friends that I'm pregnant? I know your sisters, especially Aria, will be really mad at me and properly want to try to kill me.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' How about this, for 3 months, we won't tell Sonata and Aria.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

3 months later,

'' Well Sunset, it looks like 2 girls.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

At home,

'' How about this, one of the baby's room can be some flames and a sunset and the other one can be diamonds and music notes.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' That's a great idea!'' said Adagio Dazzle.

At Sonata's house,

'' Ugh, I can't believe that Adagio made Sunset pregnant. And left our band. We were supposed to be a band forever, but no, she had to leave the band so she can be with our rival, Sunset Shimmer.'' said Aria Blaze.

'' Yeah with 2 girls.'' said Sonata Dusk.

'' I know a plan.'' said Aria Blaze.

''What?" said Sonata Dusk.

'' We can try to have a baby.''' said Aria Blaze.

''Great idea!'' said Sonata Dusk.