• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 3,113 Views, 45 Comments

Sunset's Life After Graduation - AllegroShine



Sunset Shimmer decided to get married to Adagio Dazzle. Meanwhile, Sunset want's to start a family with Adagio Dazzle.

  • ...
44
 45
 3,113

Chapter 3

''Well Sonata, the baby's fine, but when you have the baby on March 9, you will need a c-section.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

''Can we have some time alone?'' Sonata Dusk asked.

'Sure. Take ll the time you need.'' said Twilight Sparkle.

''Sonata, we're sorry about that.'' said Adagio Dazzle.

''I'm just glad we always have each other.'' said Sonata Dusk.

''Sonata? Are you okay?" Adagio Dazzle asked.

''I'm fine.'' said Sonata Dusk.

'' Well, before you got here, she told me it's going to be a girl.'' said Sonata Dusk.

''Guys, why don't we name her Heather Melody Song?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

''Sunset, that's beautiful.'' said Sonata Dusk.

'' Heather! There you are!'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Guys, this is Heather Alicen Kelley Swedenburg.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

''Heather, I didn't know you had a baby.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

'' Yeah, I gave birth to her March 10, the day after my birthday.'' said Heather.

''Her?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

''Oh, meet Alexis Victoria Swedenburg.'' said Heather.

'' We should hang out.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

''Yeah.'' said Heather.

'' Well it's nice seeing you guys again.'' said Heather.

''Nice seeing you too.'' said Sunset Shimmer.

Outside on the back of the hospital,

'' Spike, there is something strange about those 4 girls.'' said The other Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Okay, this is the end first story. There will be a sequel this fall on the September 26, the day Friendship Games premiere and the story Friendship Games will also come out when the sequel is done so mark your calendars if you like this story and you want to read the sequel, if you don't like it, maybe you'll like the sequel. I'll try to make it better, this is just my imagination that i'm expressing.