• Published 7th Aug 2016
  • 3,350 Views, 58 Comments

Heart of a Nobody - OuijaSilverstar



Luxerk, a Nobody used as a last resort by the Organization XIII; a backup 13th Seeker of Darkness. When a group of Keyblade wielders attack the Castle that Never Was, he escapes to another world, unknown to both Nobodies and Heartless alike.

  • ...
6
 58
 3,350

Chapter 02-A Nobody Among Humans

(Third Person POV)

The Nobody woke up from the strange dream that seemed real to him. He looked around to get his bearings and found that he was in an infirmary. His coat was off and hanging on the chair next to the bed he slept on. His chest, arms and legs were covered in bandages. He sat up and took the coat off of the chair and put it on. The door opened and the nurse from last night came in. "Oh, you're already up and about?" she asked "Can you walk on your own Mr-?"

"Luxerk" he answered, not looking at the nurse.

"Strange name."

"I could say the same for Redheart."

"It's Nurse Redheart."

"Apologies."

"Oh, no; it's okay. You had nasty burns all over your body, may I ask what happened?"

The Nobody stood there, tensing up. 'She might freak out if I tell her the truth; better make something up' he thought. "I was testing out a device I made, and it malfunctioned" he lied.

"Oh. May I ask what you were testing?"

"I was testing out a miniature medical robot on a different power source; safe to say that I will be sticking to gasoline."

Before she could ask him what kind of fuel he was using, the door opened again and both the Principal and Vice Principal came in with worried looks on their faces. "Thank goodness you're okay; you passed out just as you entered the Gymnasium" the Principal informed him about last night.

"You gave everyone a big scare" the Vice Principal added, "Judging by your name and that intimidating coat, it seems you're not from around here?"

"What gave it away?"

"How are you feeling, young Luxerk?"

"I'm still a little sore, but not as bad as I was last night."

The nurse handed him two small blue pills, "Swallow these; they'll snuff your pain." The Nobody put both of them in his mouth, took them and cringed. "They don't really taste good" he commented on the taste of the painkillers.

"That's medicine for you. It may not be the best tasting, but they are the most important in helping the human body recover much faster than on its own."

‘Human. Right.’

"Am I in the same building or am I in a hospital?" the Nobody asked the three adults. “You’re in Canterlot High. My name is Celestia, and this is my sister Luna and the school nurse, Redheart" she pointed to the two women next to her "Nurse Redheart, can you excuse us for a moment? We need to discuss some things with him in private."

"Sure; still need to finish filling out extra paperwork from the blood drive" the nurse walked out of the room and closed the door. Luxerk still sitting on the bed, Luna and Celestia sitting on chairs on each side.

"Luxerk, I want you to explain what happened last night. I was outside stargazing and I saw a strange rift up in the sky. I saw you falling from it and throwing some kind of key at it."

'Uhoh' he thought, sighing 'Time to tell them the truth.'

"To tell you the truth, I'm not from this world."

"So, you're an alien?"

"Yep."

"Are you Human?"

"Nope."

"Then what are you?"

"I'm a Nobody."

"Young Luxerk, what is a Nobody?"

"When a human loses their heart, the body that's left behind turns into a whole new life form."

"What about the heart? What happens to the heart?" Celestia asked.

"The darkness engulfs the heart and turns it into a feral creature called a heartless."

Both Celestia and Luna looked at him with both concern and fear.

"W-what about you? A Nobody?" Celestia looked at the human-like Nobody.

"Mostly, Nobodies are deformed monsters capable of basic human speech, but those with a strong will are able to keep a human appearance that reflects who they were as humans, but with some altercations like hair or skin color. I'm one of those Nobodies."

"That explains why you didn't have a pulse, but could breathe just fine" Luna concluded.

"Yep; I'm a real freak of nature" he joked.

"So are there other humans in worlds out there where you came from?" Celestia asked the white-haired Nobody.

"Definitely."

He was not going to explain to the both of them about Organization XIII, not yet anyways. Celestia got up from the chair and put her hand on his shoulder "Don't worry; your secret is safe with us" she reassured the Nobody's privacy.

"We'll worry about this whole issue later. We might as well get some breakfast since it's morning" Luna changed the subject "Luxerk, do you want any?"

Since Luxerk was a Nobody, he didn't need food to survive, but he wouldn't turn down an invitation out of kindness. He nodded, and the three walked out of the nurse's office.

(Stop Music)

All three were silent while walking down the hallway until he decided to break the ice halfway down.

"So where exactly am I?" he asked the two colorful women. "You're in Canterlot" Celestia answered, "More specifically, Canterlot High School."

"Where do you live?" Luna asked the young Nobody. He went silent for a few moments and answered with reluctance "I currently have no place to stay, and I'm planning on leaving after breakfast."

"Where did you live beforehand?" Luna asked again. He hesitated and only stated, "A different world that's far far away; I don't want to talk about it."

"It's okay; I know it can be a rough life for some, but it's best not to let the past get to you; just move forward and learn."

‘Easy for you to say; you didn't work for a homicidal cult that wanted to build the moon out of hearts.’

"I should. Thank you again for helping me."

"Anytime."

"Where is the cafeteria?"

"Around this corner and through a pair of double doors."

"Seems simple enough."

They made it to the doors of the cafeteria and he stopped in his tracks before Celestia placed her hand on the push lever. "Is there anything the matter?" she asked the pondering Nobody. He snapped out of his daze and responded to her "Y-yes, let's continue."

(Stop Music)

As soon as the doors opened the noise that covered the cafeteria slowly died out and all of the attention of the female students were planted on him, looking at him like he committed murder. A single bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face and he froze in place. Celestia saw this and thought it was time to intervene. "Girls" she announced "There is no need to be alarmed; this is someone just passing through Canterlot and got hurt while he was on school grounds. Just don't be hostile towards him. Yes I know he may look creepy, but he's just as skeptical about us as we are of him, so let's just make him feel like he's part of the Wondercolts."


‘That makes me feel MUCH better.’

With that, most of them took their focus off of Luxerk and started conversations about him. At a table on the far side of the cafeteria the five colorful girls from last night were enjoying their breakfasts except for the one with the rainbow colored hair, staring him down. "What' the matter Dashie? Got cold eggs?" the hyper girl asked. Rainbow Dash shook her head "No; there's just something about him that creeps me out."

"Well yeah, he's a stranger, and we don't know nuttin about him except that he got hurt last night" the girl known as Applejack added to her suspicion.

"S-sure he may look a little scary, but we know nothing about him" the timid girl with pink wavy hair noted, "Maybe we should get to know him better."

"What!? Hell no!" Rainbow growled "See the creepy black hooded coat? The otherworldly hair and eyes? Last two times we tried to be helpful to the people who walked through those double doors wearing black, they always ended up being evil. Look at Sunset Shimmer before she reformed and the Dazzlings whom we sent them running with their scaly tails between their legs."

"Those are outrageous assumptions, but it's true. Call me crazy, but maybe he's different from the rest; he could be a very charming guy if we look past his intimidating stature" the purple-haired girl known as Rarity tried to dissuade the group's fear.

"Rarity's right" Applejack concluded, "We should take it with a grain of salt and try to get to know him better, regardless if the Principals trust him or not."

"Alright, but I'll be keeping my distance until then" Rainbow concluded.

"Then it's settled. HEY PRINCIPAL CELESTIA!!!" the hyper girl known as Pinkie Pie shouted across the room to get Celestia's attention, but got the rest of the cafeteria's as well. Luna, Celestia and Luxerk went through the line and got their trays filled with food. When they heard Pinkie shout, it almost made the Nobody drop his tray. The three walked over to the table, Celestia giving Pinkie an angry scowl. "Pinkemena" she calmly scolded the hyper girl in her usual motherly tone "Please use your inside voice." Pinkie sank a bit in her chair "Sorry."

"Hey, girls, you wouldn't mind if he would sit here, would you?" Celestia requested. "Not at all" Applejack smiled "The more, the merrier."

"Thank you" Celestia smiled. "You let me know if you need anything" she spoke to him.

"I will, and thank you for breakfast."

"You're welcome."

He sat down at the table across the five skeptic girls who were eyeballing him. "So, what's yer name, partner?" Applejack asked him.

"My name's Luxerk."

"Strange name" Rainbow commented.

"Well, I AM foreign."

"Excuse me darling, but what country are you from?" Rarity asked.

He thought about it for a moment and made up an answer. "Japan, " he said, "So what are all of you fine ladies' names?"

The country girl went first "Ah'm Applejack."

"Rainbow Dash, the greatest soccer player in all of Canterlot high!" the strong-looking girl bragged.

The hyper pink-haired girl zipped out in front of him, taking in a deep breath "HimynameisPinkiePieandIthinkyournameisuniqeandIamtheonewhoarangesallofthepartiesandweshouldtotalythrowoneforyouand-"

Luxerk placed a finger over her lips while the other clenching the side of his head "Pinkie, please, one word at a time?" he requested

"Okay, we" she zipped back to where she was sitting.

"Is she always this hyper?" he asked the group.

"You have NO idea; we just roll with it" Dash explained.

"My name is Rarity, and I do have to say, I like your eyes and hair, but your clothing seems a little...intimidating and depressing."

"Well, it’s just part of my culture; I just go with it as I please."

"Aren't you hot in that outfit, though?" Rarity asked.

The confused Nobody shook his head, "No, why do you ask?"

It seemed that he met all of them except the shy one. She was avoiding eye contact but looked at him when he wasn't looking at her.

"Hey" he tried to get her attention, and all he got out of her was an eep. "What's your name?"

"M-m-my name's..." her face became flushed with red, looking away from him of fear.

"It's okay; try to relax and calmly say your name."

"F-f-flutershy."

'Wow. She must be fragile, kind of like that one person I can't remember. What was her name?' he thought about it and smiled at the blushing girl. "It's a beautiful name" he commented. This caused her to blush even harder.

"So let me say your names over again" he recapped while pointing to each of the girls at the table "Applejack...Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Yeah, I got it memorized."

'Oh Axel, even in death you continue to rub off on others.'

"There is also Sunset Shimmer, but she was home sick yesterday" Applejack added, "After breakfast, we could go visit her."

"Sounds like a good plan" he agreed. Rainbow arched an eyebrow at him "How would we know how to trust you?" He pulled back his coat sleeve to show his bandaged arm. The girls winced at the faint shade of red in the bandages "If there are those in this town who would help an outsider like me, I trust them; can't blame you for not trusting me. I wouldn't believe me either if I saw someone like me for the first time. If I wanted to cause trouble, I would've done it already."

The girls were taken back by his honest explanation. He took his steak egg and cheese sandwich from his tray and took a bite out of it. His eyes grew wide and he scarfed down the rest shortly after. He got weird looks from the remainder of the group. "How long did you go without food?" Applejack raised an eyebrow. "A few days, give or take" he said through a full mouth. "Poor boy, you must've been starving" Rarity frowned "Your manners could use some work, though." Rainbow Dash got skeptical again "So Luxerk? Where do you live?"

"I don't have a home."

Surprised at his answer, the group now needed to know more, "Do you have any family? If you don't mind answering." Fluttershy asked the melancholic Nobody before sinking back into her chair immediately after asking. "No; I only had a couple friends, but...they died recently" he looked down at his tray. He heard a collective quiet gasp come from the group. "What happened?" Rarity asked, putting her hand on his. "There was an accident" he deadpanned "They saved my live, but at the same time, they were killed by a failed science experiment. We were trying to make a teleportation device and there was a mechanical failure and I was the guinea pig. Both of them pushed me out of the way and they were caught in the explosion." his voice started to crack and tears formed in his eyes "I couldn't stand sticking around my own home, I left and never went back." All of them had a sad look on their faces and feelings of regret formed of their skepticism towards him. Rainbow tried to hold back tears "I'm sorry; we didn't know you went through so much."

"It's okay. I'm going to need a place to stay to recover from my injuries and I'm willing to help out in any way I can; I want to repay this town for saving my life, but what to do first?"

"Hey! Maybe you can hang out at my place" Pinkie requested "I can even throw you a slumber party!"

Rainbow groaned "Again?"

He blinked "What's a slumber party?" he wondered.

"A slumber party is where a group of friends spends the night at a house of the friends' choice" Rarity explained, "Although it is exclusively for girls, I think you would make an exception."

He thought about it, but he knew that Pinkie would be the only one to house him for the time being "Sure; I'm game."

"That's lovely! We should go over to Pinkie's house."

Rainbow Dash cocked an eyebrow "Didn't we just have a sleepover last night?"

Pinkie bounced over to her Rainbow-haired friend "Yeah, but Luxy here didn't."

"But he's a guy."

"Didn't Rarity say that he's the only exception?"

"Yes."

"And he needs a place to rest for tonight?"

"Yes."

"So...let's show him a good time! Sunny should be getting better now, so we should invite her as well."

The entire group including the Nobody threw away their garbage and proceeded to exit the school. On the way, they went past both Celestia and Luna. The Principal stopped him for a second. "Hey, Luxerk?" she called out to him. He stopped and turned around to look at her "What is it?" he asked

"Just stick with those girls for the time being; I don't know if there are anyone else who will be friendly towards you, so be careful."

"I will." He caught up with the group and opened the front door to the town.

The Nobody stood there at the top of the steps along with the girls, taking the atmosphere in. The wind was blowing slightly and the morning sun warmed against his face. He looked out to where he was found last night at the horse statue at the center of the three walkways out to the street and sidewalks. It was peaceful and Ansem was right about this world being untouched. The revelation brought a warm smile to his face.

"I'm heading to the Carousel Boutique for what I need for the night and I'll meet with you all at Pinkie's house" Rarity explained, walking away from the group.

"Okay, just don't take too long," Applejack said.

"Hey, Luxy?" Pinkie prodded the Nobody's shoulder. "What is it?" he asked, focusing his glance onto the bright colored party girl. "How long are you planning to stay here in Canterlot?" she asked. He looked away, scratching the bottom of his chin "I'm not too sure, I'm still thinking about it" he said. "Hey, Luxerk? How old are ya?" Applejack asked, readjusting her hat. "Sixteen" he stated. Applejack got wide-eyed "Wow, sixteen?" she gasped "I expected ya to be sumthing like twenty."

"I get that a lot."

They were walking down the road towards Sugar Cube Corner, each of the girls exchanging conversation about music, cars, sports and some points that Rarity might try to style Luxerk's hair when he's asleep. Applejack moved next to Luxerk and placed her hand on his shoulder; he slightly shifted his head to look at her. "You've been quiet for some time. There's sumthing bothering you" she noticed "You can talk to any of us about what’s bothering ya: it can help heal any mental scars." He nodded "I'll talk about it some other time" he deadpanned "Hopefully this get-together will contribute to cheer me up."

A few minutes passed of them just walking down the sidewalk, he looked at the buildings they passed by, slightly disappointed at the architecture and color. Back in Twilight Town, the buildings were more colorful, and everything was built on the side of a mountain which made the whole town look like a never ending sundown, hence its name.

They arrived at the corner cafe called Sugar Cube Corner, and the Nobody let out a small chuckle. The roof resembled of what he would see inside a chocolate cake. The building is colored white with a pink striped in two different shades. Pinkie zipped in front of him, his sightseeing only her. "So Luxy, what do you think of it?" she chirped. He looked at the decorations and turned back to the hyper girl.

"You think it's edible?" he asked she burst out in laughter "No, silly!" she snorted "It just looks like that."

"You don't get out much, do you?" Rainbow asked.

"What makes you say that?"

"Um...never mind."

He ignored the thought as he followed the girls through the double doors. He saw various tables with seats surrounding them. He looked at a counter with a display case stuffed with cake, cookies, brownies, and other sweets that made his mouth water. "Hey Luxy?" Pinkie asked, waving her hand in front of his face. He shook his head and looked at her "So this is your shop?" he asked.

"Nope," she said frankly "I work/live here; the Cakes run Sugarcube Corner."

"The Cakes?"

"Carrot Cake and his wife, Cup Cake. HEY! MR. CAKE!!!" her shouting caused everyone in the cafe stare at them with annoyed looks. Sounds of plates breaking could be heard in the kitchen. A middle aged man stumbled out of the kitchen, scowling at Pinkie. He has light orange hair, green eyes and amber colored skin. He wore a white collared shirt with a red bowtie, white apron and grey slacks.

"What the heck Pinkie!?" he yelled. He stopped, exhaled and spoke to her in a calmer tone "You know we talked about this; use your inside voice."

"Sorry."

He noticed the Nobody clad in a black overcoat and jumped in place. "AHH!" he yelped "It's another Dazzling!" He hid behind the display counter, the Nobody scratching his head in confusion. "Dazzling?" he repeated the name Carrot Cake used to label him. "Those three were a terrible bunch" Applejack explained "They used their singing voices to mind control people and feed off of negativity." 'They sound like the Unversed' the Nobody thought to himself.

"Yeah, but we beat them in the battle of the bands and they ran away with their tails between their legs" Rainbow explained, cracking her knuckles "Who knows where they are now?"

"Well,well,well? What do we have here?" a voice called out from the doorway. A trio of teens walked through the double doors, armed with Struggle Bats. They were slightly overweight and their hairstyles covered parts of their eyes. Each of them wore brown boots with blue worn jeans along with white t-shirts and leather vests. "It's Canterlot's next pile of human trash," the center teen snarked. "Yeah, we don't take kindly to your kind here" the blue colored teen added "How about you go back to where you came from, or are we going to make you?"

Luxerk barely batted an eye at the "threat." He stretched out his arms, yawning. "Oh, I'm sorry; for a second there, I thought you three were actually serious" he quipped. The center thug pointed his bat at the white-haired Nobody "Score, teach this drag queen a lesson on manners" he spat.

"HEY! HOOPS!" Rainbow screamed, moving towards the bully, but being stopped by Luxerk's arm "If you even touch him, I'll-"

"Not now, Rainbow Crash" he interrupted her, “You’re next after this faggot. GET HIM!"

The blue thug dashed toward the Nobody, preparing to swing. A smile formed on the side of Luxerk's face. The bat swung towards him, missing its desired target. He wrapped his arm up the thug's and quickly jerked it upwards, hearing a cracking sound. Score yelped in pain as he lost grip on his bat. Luxerk too the opportunity to catch the bat with his left hand and slamming the base of the bat into Score's stomach. His expression turned to shock as the Nobody used the heel of his foot to slam down on his ankle, making him lose his balance. Using the thug's weight against him, he uses his right arm to slam him onto the ground, the shock knocking him out. He switched his footing and now wielded the bat with his right hand, spinning it around. Dumb-Bell ran towards the armed teen clad in black, swinging at him, missing every time. Luxerk was smirking the whole time, on the verge of laughing. He ducked, leaned from side to side, and parried the swings with quick jabs to the angry teen's shoulders. The Nobody swung at the thug's hand, knocking the bat into the air. He dropped down low and spun his leg around, tripping Dumb-Bell. He caught the confused thug by wrapping his arms around his waist and throwing him over his head onto an empty table, smashing it into pieces.

Recieved: Struggle Bat

Basic replacement weapon. Completely useless against Nobodies and Heartless.

Everyone stood there, shocked at the Nobody's brutality. All were dumbfounded except for Rainbow Dash who was beaming with excitement. "Now how about we take this outside?" he suggested to the furious Hoops "I don't want to cause anymore property damage."

Hoops didn't say anything, he just quietly walked out of the cafe, not breaking eye contact towards him. Luxerk soon followed where the people gathered at the windows, watching the fight unfold. The two stood on opposite sides, staring each other down.

(Boss 2-Hoops)

"Kneel! And if you beg hard enough, maybe you'll walk away with a couple scars" Hoops shouted at the Nobody, who just raised his Struggle Bat without saying anything; only a sly smirk across his face.

"What's so funny!?"

"You have NO idea who you're dealing with."

"I'm going to smack that smile off your stupid face!"

The thug charged towards him swinging the bat at him. Luxerk leaped up, his right foot kicking off Hoop's left shoulder, giving the Nobody clearance to air over him. While in the air, Luxerk swung his bat backwards to stun Hoops and spinning around to face his back, striking it with his body's momentum. The attack made Hoops lose balance, only to have him immediately recover and retaliate. Hoops spun his bat in an arc, striking the Nobody in the side. The impact knocked him into a parking meter, bending it and sending coins flying everywhere. He leaped back to his feet, ignoring the pain. He dashed toward Hoops and reversed around him, striking his body in a combo of strikes. The impact kocked him from the Nobody, a pained scowl on his face.

"Enough with this!" he growled, pulling out a switchblade "I'll just lie to the cops that you tried to kill me! After all; a good fag-lover is a dead one!"

The thug sprinted towards the Nobody, who didn't even move. Luxerk grabbed the thug's arm and used his momentum to swing him over his shoulder into a full garbage can.

(Fight Over)

Inside the cafe, the onlookers were both amazed and terrified at how the teen took out three of his peer who was much larger than him. "What just happened!?" Applejack gasped. "That was BADASS!" Rainbow yelled in excitement "The way he just kicked their asses like that! They SO got what was coming to them!"

"H-he's scary" Fluttershy hid under a booth table "How can someone enjoy that kind of violence?"

"Do it again; I wasn't looking!" Pinkie grinned with joy.

"That's just wrong! Them Hoops boys stooped to a new low" AJ scowled with disappointment "I know everyone's on edge since the Fall Formal and the Dazzlings wreaking havoc in Canterlot High, but for them to attempt to kill an outsider to paint them as a scapegoat is just inhuman."

"Yeah, but did you see how he moved so quickly despite being hurt?" Rainbow pointed out the Nobody's past injury "Could you imagine how fast he would've made short work of them if he didn't have those burns?"

"We should be cautious of him for now, even though he drove them away" AJ pointed out "We need to know what he's really hiding." 'Movement like that just don't seem human' AJ thought to herself.

All four girls nodded in unicen. Outside the cafe, Luxerk stuffed his temporary weapon into his coat, slightly chuckling at the sight of Hoops' legs flailing on the outside of the trashcan, until the can tipped over and dumped him out. He stood back up to his feet, now with the two other thugs helping him up. "Let's go let's go" Score pushed Hoops as they ran away from the teen in black. Luxerk walked back into the cafe, only to be greeted with applause and whistles. We made his way over the broken table and sat on a bar stool near a happy Carrot Cake.

"Everywhere I go, I end up fighting jackasses, like them,” he complained, resting his arms on the table.

"Hey, Luxerk, was it?" Carrot Cake asked him.

"It's my name, got it memorized?"

"I'll forgive you for the broken table just this once. How about some cake and soda on the house?"

"Sure, I'll still pay you for the damages, though."

"No, consider it my thanks for taking care of those punks."

Received Soda
Sweet-tasting carbonated soft drink. Riddled with caffeine to energize the body.
Restores 20 MP

While taking a bite of the cake slice, a question popped into his head that he said out loud "So, did you have previous trouble with those clowns?"

"Oh, they were always threatening to burn the place down and they vandalized some of the objects outside for the past few months."

"But why would they do that?"

"It's because Pinkie is friends with Rainbow Dash."

"Is that the only reason?"

"No, they are part of a religious nut group and they're hostile towards Rainbow Dash because of her sexuality."

"Sexuality?"

"It's who and what gender you're attracted to. Geez kid, were you living under a rock?"

"No; I just didn't pay attention to the outside world as much. Besides, what's so wrong according to her 'Sexuality?'"

"According to their 'Holy Book' it calls for the condemnation of those who are LGBT. Rainbow is bisexual."

"So what if she likes both genders? What right do they have to criminalize her for it?"

"I don't know; their church is on the other side of town. It's the Westmanero Lunist Church."

"Sounds catchy."

"They picket funerals of soldiers who died in war, those who were bi and homosexual and whoever was associated with said type of person."

"Sounds like a cult if you ask me."

"They're classified as a hate group. I don't know what goes on behind those ivory doors, but I know it's nothing good."

"And judging by three of their loyal dogs, it seems like they're all not mentally well."

"I'm just surprised that some nutjob hasn't gone in and maimed them."

"Charming world, this is."

"It's nice to meet you, Luxerk."

"Likewise."

The colorful girls walked over to the bar and sat on the stools next to him, Rainbow being the closest. "Now THAT was cool what you did to Hoops and his droogs" she chimed, her arm on his shoulder "Where did you learn those sweet moves?"

"I learned them from a close friend a while ago."

"Was he sum kind of soldier?" AJ asked.

"Yeah; he was."

"So what fighting style was that?" Rainbow asked the semi-acrobatic Nobody "It sure isn't Karate."

"Me and each of my friends developed a special fighting style and each of us put our own spin on it. My fighting style is nothing special, but I do tend to mimic the moves of the people I fight for some reason."

"How were you able to throw those guys over your shoulder; they were like, twice your size! That's all I want to know."

"I can use their weight and momentum against them. That's why I was able to effortlessly beat the tar out of them."

Rarity came in through the front door with a few suitcases, surveying the damaged table "Oh, my stars!" she gasped "What happened in here?"

"Hoops and his gay-bashing droogies came in to harass me" Rainbow explained "Luxerk intervened before I could go after one of them and he just went to town on them; just beat the crap out of them, showing no mercy like it was no one's business."

The posh girl scoffed "Such violence is barbaric and I never like anyone who thrives in it, but I think it can be justified if you're defending yourself." Rarity thought about Rainbow's explanation for a moment and stars formed in her eyes "Luxerk, you went out of your way to protect a 'lady' even though you were risking yourself?" she asked, gleaming with admiration.

"Yeah" Luxerk nodded "If you girls are taking me in, it's the least I can do to return the favor."

"I admire that, darling" Rarity said, focusing on his face "You must be quite the gentleman."

"Now that everyone is here" Pinkie changed the subject "We can all come up to my room and have a party for Luxy, here and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Rarity rushed to the party girl "What about Sunset? She didn't have a slumber party."

"Oh yeah!" Pinkie happily face-palmed and took out her cellphone to dial Sunset Shimmer. "Hi, Sunny!" she began on her phone "You won't believe what kind of day and a half we had...yeah...there's this guy who got hurt last night and we showed him around town and he protected Dashie from those crazy thugs...yeah; he really kicked them in the patootie real hard, sorry you couldn't come to the school slumber party...you don't have to worry, though; we're having a slumber party for you and the new guy since he never had one and wants to experience one with us...yeah; he's our age...I know slumber parties are just for girls, but he's a real cutie according to Rarity...so, are you coming over? GREAT! We'll see you then...bye Sunny!" she flipped her phone closed and stuffed it back into her hair, which made Luxerk raise an eyebrow. He opened his mouth and raised a finger, but before he could ask "Why?" he was interrupted by Rainbow Dash "It's Pinkie Pie; don't question it" she reassured him.

"Guess there's some mysteries that will just remain that...mysteries" he said to himself, shrugging the moment off.


About half an hour went by. Luxerk was sipping on his last of his free twelve-pack of soda, listening to their stories when they were younger and how Sunset used to be the baddest bully around, until a mysterious girl from another dimension turned her good. 'So there was another undiscovered world, besides this one' he thought to himself 'Better to be discovered by a Nobody than to be destroyed by a Heartless.' The girls finished with their stories and all focused on him "So, Luxy" Pinkie shifted in her seat "Are you going to tell us about your life story?" His mood plummeted into a series of painful memories, flooding back into him. "I don't remember much about my childhood, I suffered a nasty head injury a year ago and everything after that I remember. Nothing really happened much, except for that experiment I mentioned before."

"Not even when you were a little kid?" AJ asked. He shook his head.

"You didn't even seem phased when we talked about the whole magic part and Twilight being from another world" Rainbow looked at him suspiciously "You have crazy moves and your intimidating black coat turns heads around here. Were you part of some kind of cult?"

This point surprised him, but he didn't show emotion towards the athlete. "In a sense, I was" he answered nonchalantly "But that's all behind me now."

He heard doors creak open "Hey guys-whoa" the female's voice chirped then cut down the moment she saw what was left of the brawl "What happened here?"

"New guy here kicked the stooge trio's asses back to their church" Rainbow happily explained, pointing to the Nobody who downed the last of his soda.

"Hey Sunny!" Pinkie waved her hand sparaticly at the flame-haired teen. Luxerk turned around to get a good look at who Sunset Shimmer really is.

Her cyan eyes matched the sky of the world. Her skin is a fair amber color. She wore a purple top with an orange-stripped leather jacket and an orange skirt with heeled boots of the same color. She had a bag draped over her shoulder that had a symbol that matched what was on her shirt; a two-toned sun with colors that matched her hair.

Her eyes met his and stared at one another. She walks over to the bar and sits down next to the Nobody, staring at his coat.

"So you're the guy who drove off those nut jobs?" She asked.

"The same," he replied with as a matter of fact tone, "Didn't think humans like them would be worse than Nobodies."

"Less than Nobody," Rainbow butted in, "Pure mucus in the common cold."

"You remind me of when I first came to this town," Sunset leaned in closer to him, but kept a friendly distance.

"You beat the snot outta lobotomized morons picking on a girl as well?" He joked, garnering a few laughs from the girls.

"No; nothing like that," her smile turned to a frown, "I know what it's like; being new, being avoided when you try to make nice after showing your dark side. I know how it feels."

'Live a year of my existence and your opinion will change quick,' he thought to himself.

"Okay," Pinkie said over the conversation at the bar, "Since everyone is here, how about we all go upstairs to my room?"

Everyone nodded, including Luxerk. They followed Pinkie into a hallway behind the kitchen to a staircase. He had a feeling of uneasiness, similar to what one of his fellow organization members, Axel had during missions. Something was about to go down, which made his muscles tense up and twitch in pain.

"Hey, Luxy!" Pinkie called out to the Nobody, breaking his thought, "Are ya joining us?"

He heasitantly nodded and strides up the stairs, skipping a few in between.