• Published 24th Jun 2015
  • 5,050 Views, 22 Comments

Bringing the fear. - Iceclaw_Gaming



A normal man was browsing at a local convention when a man who called himself 'the merchant' sold him the last part of his Headless Horseman costume, the helmet.

  • ...
16
 22
 5,050

Chapter 2: Chaos at its best.

"Seth... Have you come up with a plan yet?" Discord groans through telephaphy.

"Of course I have, we shall begin today at noon." I respond, "Meet me in town hall at 11:30."

"I'll be there." was Discord's response, shortly after he left the mind link.

"Blubbering idiot, does he not know who I am?" I groan to myself, getting up out of the bed, "May as well get something to eat, then some chaos will rain down."

I opened my door and headed down into the main room which contained at least 4 bookshelves filled to the brim, and a display case with six pieces of jewelry, which I found out we're the Elements of Harmony. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to make myself some toast.

"Now... There the heck is the bread..." I mutter, looking around the kitchen until I find the bread in a cupboard, "Why is the bread in the... You know what, nevermind." I say, grabbing the bread and taking two slices from the bag, "There we go... Now to make that easier to find..." I grin, using a little magic to make it hover in the air, then I put my bread in the toaster and wait.

I sat there for two minutes before my toast was done, "Bah, took to long, I'll make it faster." I mutter, using some magic on the toaster so whenever it's used, it shoots out whatever was in it on fire, right at their face, "Heh... That will be funny to see.." I grin, eating my toast quickly before going into the main room again.

"Well hello there Seth!" Discord greeted me as I returned to the room, "Starting some chaos I see." Discord's grin looked like a deranged manticore.

"Got bored, wanna start now?" I ask Discord, grinning under my helmet.

Discord looked as if he was thinking about it, but I knew my awnser, "I'm in." He finally said.

I chuckled, This is going to be fun...


"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled. Shelter your weak, your young and your old.. Each of you shall pay the final sum. CRY for mercy, the reckoning, has come! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" I yell out, throwing flaming pumpkins at houses from my horse, which is circling around Ponyville.

Discord was having the time of his life, he was making the land shape to the ponies disadvantage, making it so the fires were hard to put out, even with magic, "This plan is amazing, the ponies will be in utter chaos!" He laughed.

Discord was right, the town was in complete chaos. I was watching them run around despritally, trying to put out the fires I caused. I looked at my watch, seeing as three minutes had pasted I let another yell out, "The sky is dark, the fire burns! You strive in vain as fates wheel turns!"

My horse depends to the ground ad begins running through town, whenever we near some random pony I throw upon their head a flaming pumpkin while yelling,"Harken, cur! Tis you I spurn! Now feel... The burn!" afterwards, my horse rises back to the sky and begins circling around again.

Water buckets were flying everywhere, mostly in no direction, missing my flames by miles, though very few hit. Looking at town again, I saw the nearly burnt down homes.

"This brings a joy to my heart, well done!" Discord says to me, hovering next to me, I just nod and continue.

"The town still burns, a cleansing fire! Time is short, I'll soon retire!" I let my third yell pierce the blackened skies as the ponies were helpless to my enslaught on the town, Discord's terrain really messed them up as well, so that was a bonus indeed.

Discord was now making the water baskets float into who knows where, making the ponies unable to fight back anymore. I grinned at the sight. Discord was laughing his head off, literally.

I scanned the town, seeing no remaining houses that were not burned, I smiled at this and yelled once again, "Fire consumes! You've tried and failed. Let there be no doubt, justice prevailed!" At this yell, my horse landed next to Discord.

"We shall make our home here, we will be gods." I stated proudly.

"That we will, that we will." Discord said, smiling at my work.

Author's Note:

The next chapter, looks like Seth had a plan all this time. Where's the mane six, find out soon!