• Published 21st May 2012
  • 1,653 Views, 36 Comments

Dracushy - W9001PILLSHERE

  • ...
9
 36
 1,653

The Plot sort of Advances (a.k.a. The Meeting of the Best Friends)

Twilight had called a meeting of the main 6 (minus Fluttershy) to discuss... well, Fluttershy. Duh!

Twilight: It's just that I'm worried. Fluttershy really seems to be changing because of that bump. And they're very dramatic, too, not just different eating habits or anything. I'm afraid something far worse than we ever encountered may be at work here.

Apple Jack: I'm worried too, but I'm sure it's just a few minor changes is all. Nothing to worry about, just Fluttershy coincidentally changing at a time like this.

Rarity: I agree with both of you. Twilight, this could just be Fluttershy is a little more self-conscious now, and Apple Jack, this could be something very serious that could everypony defenseless and unprepared. But for now, we don't know.

Pinkie Pie: All I really hope for is that she gets better, whatever that may be. Just as long as it's an excuse to throw a party!

Rainbow Dash: Lighten up. I'm sure she's fine, just a few small changes. Give it time and she'll be back to normal before we know it.

Twilight: I don't know... I'll still write a letter to the princess and see what she thinks.
At that moment, Fluttershy came in.

Twilight: Oh. Hello, Fluttershy.

V. Fluttershy: Hello everyone.

Rainbow: So, Fluttershy... What's with all the random changes?

V. Fluttershy: Oh, no reason. I just thought it was time for a new Fluttershy.

Rarity: What happened to your wings?

V. Fluttershy: I had a wing-job.

Apple Jack: How did he change them so much?

V. Fluttershy: A specialist in Canterlot.

Twilight: Well, okay.

V Fluttershy: Well, I really need to get going.

Twilight: But you just got here.

V. Fluttershy: Yes, but I'm quite hungry, and there's not much food at the cottage so I'll just go the 24-hour market and get some things.er

Twilight: Well okay. See you later.

V. Fluttershy: Bye girls. See you later. And sooner than you might think.
She spread her majestic wings and flew away into the night. (Insert pathetic Nickleback reference here)

Apple Jack: Twilight?

Twilight: Yes, Apple Jack?

Apple Jack: I believe you now.

Twilight: Why?

Apple Jack: Because Fluttershy flew. She hardly ever flies, and this was not an occasion when she usually flies.

Twilight: You're right. I'm really worried now...