• Published 21st May 2012
  • 1,654 Views, 36 Comments

Dracushy - W9001PILLSHERE

  • ...
9
 36
 1,654

Alternate Ending 1

They Injected Fluttershy with the needle. She started to fly up, her body changing into various different shapes, sizes and colors. Then, she landed on the ground. Then, she exploded into confetti. Everypony looked on in awe. Medic fell to his knees and started to cry.

Medic: I've heard about this, but it's never happened... So this is what it's like to lose a patient... And a good friend.

Scout: This is Scout. Come in.

Engineer: Go ahead.

Scout: Good news! Everyone's back to normal.

Vinyl: That's wonderful, but it was at a great cost...

Scout: Aw no. Don't tell me....

Engineer: I'm afraid so...
Scout removed his hat. Everyone in the room looked at him.

Spy: So... She's gone. It's a tragedy.
Scout was trying to fight back tears at this point.

Scout: How could something so terrible happen in a place so peaceful...

Pyro: We've still got work to do. We can arrange a funeral after we deal with the monsters that caused this to happen.
Scout pulled himself together and nodded. The bomb was completed and dropped over the Everfree forest, killing all of the Vampire insects. Fluttershy was buried in front of her cottage with a tombstone engraved with her cutie mark. Twilight eventually managed, after intense training under Celestia, to recreate Fluttershy almost exactly what she once was. And everypony lived happily ever after...



Author's note: Because we all knew it was gonna happen. An ending where Fluttershy goes and everypony is saved. Here is the first of an undetermined number of alternate endings, most likely not going to be more than 10. Leave your thoughts for any other endings in the comments, and I may consider.