• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 979 Views, 15 Comments

Beyond Earthend - Brony For life 7



Earthend found, eternal content ensured. But what's that just past it. Are those....Ponies?

  • ...
2
 15
 979

A Small Bump

On the party went, each four beats moved them all forward as Fluttershy and Applejack found themselves marching to the drums as well.

PATA PATA PATA PON!

Each time the made a step it caused an urge to take another, the felling that nothing could stop them.

PATA PATA PATA PON!

At least until they got a bit too close to the Everfree and woke up some sleeping animals. From the trees they came, about ten timberwolves jumped out. Wanting nothing more but to silence the noise that awoke them.

Then the music stopped, causing a few of the cyclops like creatures to fall over. Brought back to a basic beat.

"Oh, did the sound wake you up, I'm sorry. We'll try to quiet down." Fluttershy tried to reason with the wolves.

At hearing this the Patapons went from a neutral look to one of anger, directed at the ones who wanted to quiet the holy drums. The Beat changed and the command was given.

PON PON PATA PON!

The few Patapons with weapons ether made there way for a attack or threw/shot their weapons as they hit the timberwolves in the back. This, of course, aggravated said wolves as they started to close the distance. The next command, a stronger beat.

CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON!

The shielded ones blacked any blows that the wolves could of given them. From a beat to a song, from defense to attack.

PON PON PATA PON!

FEVER!

Again they all shouted this one word at the same time. Now the fury of their attacks increased ten-fold as they shot multiple arrows in quick succession, the spear wielders jumped as they attacked to increase range and power.

Up to this point both Fluttershy and Applejack were only watching this unfold, but as soon as the first timberwolf broke to bits she had to put her hoof down.

"Stop!!" She shouted with enough force to blow the flag Hatapon was holding in the other direction.

The music stopped, including the beat. As though the Mighty Patapon himself feared what would happen if he were to continue.

She walked past the Patapons and whispered something to, what they assumed to be, the pack leader. Whatever she said seemed to work because once she finished talking, it as well as the other wolves went back to wherever they came from.

"See? Now we should get going before it gets too late."

The Patapons were shocked as they just stared at Fluttershy.

But it was time to move on and so they did. As the previous beat came back and began with.

PATA PATA PATA PON!

Signified the end of the battle and the continuation of their journey.