• Published 20th May 2015
  • 334 Views, 3 Comments

My Little Apocalypse - LoopyBunny53



The time of friendship being magic is over. The Earth Pony Rebellion has made it's mark. Now is the time to survive The Boondocks.

  • ...
5
 3
 334

Prologue 2

(Yes I went there. ALSO BE WARNED: THIS IS A VERY GRAPHIC CHAPTER GORE, FOUL LANGUAGE! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS GO TO THE AUTHORS NOTE IT WILL EXPLAIN IN GIST OF WHAT HAPPENED.)

The Earth Ponies life only went down hill from there. Pegasi decided that it was funny to shoot lightning bolts by their homes on after another, after another. Some Pegasi even shot of lightning at some of the Earth Ponies and all they could do was scream and run around terrified was beyond belief. In one case a Pegasi shot off a fully plump storm cloud at a mare. The bolt didn't kill the mare but shot down her legs and into the earth. As the ambulance came to take her to the hospital they found that she was paralyzed at her haunches and shoulder down unable to walk.

That instance only caused one small riot in Phillydelphia. That one riot was enough to spark even smaller, sparse riots around Equestria. All riots died out by the Pony Task Force (PTF) ending all small riots in an instant. the rage that erupted in some of the towns cause the mayors to make a law allowing the enslavement of Earth Ponies. Even colts and fillies at the age of two were sent to work in some of the Factories run by the Unicorns. Earth Ponies were forced to work under brutal conditions, rusty nails poking out of the floor, dust and debris everywhere. The Earth Ponies were brutally attacked if they weren't working to their "full potential". Some were attacked with whips and some with bloody shank knife. Eventually the Earth Ponies had enough, riots broke out on the Work Farms in substantial amounts.

Work Farms burning down by the tens. Ponies started falling down dying by the toxic fumes coughing and gagging on the thick fumes caking over the oxygen atoms in the air. Most ponies were unrecognizable by their flesh, melting of their bones. Some ponies lay splayed on the floor some gagging on their own bile, some convulsing foaming at the mouth.

There was no magic was used on the foods just the infamous Chemical M, or Chemical Magic. Chemical M is a ravenous type on neurotoxin that eats at the ponies mind, some of the symptoms are depression, confusion, personality changes, fatigue, numbness in hooves and mouth and yes convulsions. When ever a pony eats one of the Diamond Farm Food they would just want more and more food.

The Unicorns eventually had enough with the exploding toxic Work Farms. Unicorns invented a new chemical, a form of Chemical M called Chemical MV radioactive and vicious. They filled bombs up with the stuff by the gallon. The Unicorns eventually handed off the MV Bomb to the Pegasi to drop off all of Equestria.

By now the Ranches were in place and most of the Equestria were hiding out . As the Pegasi got into the place at least five of them held on to a crusty rope that branched off into five littler ropes to hold the entire MV Bomb. There were twenty MV Bombs floating in the air like Breezies in the clear blue sky. Before they released the bomb a blaring siren blasted in Canterlot warning all pony folk to get covered in the Ranches. The only Ponies not warned about the sirens were of course the Earth Ponies.

One minute: the sirens began.

Two minutes: caos ensued on the streets.

Three minutes: Ponies were screaming and leaving stores dropping their goods, grabbing fillies and colts.

Four minutes: the sirens stopped, ponies began jumping over other ponies.

Four minutes and thirty seconds: Ponies were banging on Ranch doors, unicorns casting offensive spell to catapult other ponies out of their way.

Four minutes and forty five seconds: the Pegasi let go

Five minutes: a blinding light encased the land scape. All ponies either too slow, too lazy or just plain sleeping were dead instantly. Their flesh melted off their bones, their organs insinerated, and their bones all that were left were in the position that the pony last took.

My parents were one of the many to make it into Ranch LUN or Ranch Luna. Ranch LUN was the only Ranch that Princess Luna specifically too part in building. My name is Spades. I am a stone grey stallion with a green mane. My mother is a Pegasi her coat was white with a red mane, her name was Morningdrops and her cutie mark was a rainbow with a raindrop in front. My father is a different story, he is a tall charcoal grey unicorn his mane and tail flows in the wind and is glowing green. His hooves were white with a gradient to his main charcoal color just by his elbows. His head only shows his skull with bits of skin hanging off, only his ears and eyes were their true colors. His cutie mark a bone scythe with a pony skull behind it. Also attached to his body were two bone wings with charcoal feathers attached precariously. His name, Death and I f----ing hate him.

Author's Note:

Sorry I changed the chapter a bit but it was seeming to upset people along with me so I have removed it from the book.
SO For those who would not read just go up and read from One Minute down before that explains that Earth Ponies were enslaved by Unicorns and Pegasi and how there were Riots at the Work Farms. Chemical M and Chemical MV are neurotoxins that are very visous.

SO Now: Again please do not tell me "Bombs were in Fallout: Equestria!" -_- I know, I know Some of things in this book were influence by Fallout: Equestria but this idea is purely my own.
Vote
Like
Comment
Anyways, Stay Pony My Friends.