• Published 20th May 2015
  • 334 Views, 3 Comments

My Little Apocalypse - LoopyBunny53



The time of friendship being magic is over. The Earth Pony Rebellion has made it's mark. Now is the time to survive The Boondocks.

  • ...
5
 3
 334

Prologue

I used to take walks around New Ponyville. Feeling the wind in my coat and smelling the fresh calming air. I used to walk around the park, watching fillies and foals mess around with new toys that their parents had got them earlier that week. Sometimes they would find one of the balls that Cherrycake hid around the area. I used to walk in New Apple Acres, gazing at the apples on the trees and some work ponies tending to the crop. Or even talked to Little Macintosh, or just Tosh for short, asking him about this years cider fair. I used to walk to the little Boutique, looking at all the fancy wear in the store windows. I went in a few times to chat with SilverBells, asking her how well the profit was doing.

I used to do those things. I used to wake up and run to my window, gazing at the birds calling and singing out to one another. I used to wake up and not see the same damn color every freaking day. I used to be able to walk around freely and not have to get my TrackerJack checked.

The TrackerJack is a piece of equipment that is embedded into a ponies forearm and ankle. The TrackerJack is designed to keep track of everything like health issues to where you decided to place Equestrian Weekly. What the TrackerJack is mainly used for is to keep track of your current location for the "System." I can't seem to go anywhere without the TrackerJack starting to beep and vibrate at me. That beeping and vibrating is the warning that you have gone into an unauthorised room. The only way to even attempt to get rid of the blasted excuse for equipment is to remove the motherboard. The only way to do that is to remove the screen then to unhinge a hidden panel. Even though I would like nothing more than to remove the TrackerJack it is the only way to navigate the underground Ranches.

Ranches are a labyrinth like system of rooms and tunnels underneath Equestria. Built long ago by unicorns and oversaw by Celestia and Luna, each Ranch they oversaw was unique. Celestia oversaw the Northern Ranches and Luna to the South. Cadence oversaw the Crystal Empire and Twilight helped complete the one in Ponyville. Each Ranch was labeled CEL, LUN, CAD, or TWI, each for the pony that worked on the Ranch. The Ranches were a multipurpose structure built to encase the unthinkable happened. Ponies were forced into these "safe havens" because of the Earth Pony Rebellion.

The Earth Pony Rebellion, the "war to end all wars." Earth Ponies were always thought to be one of the more unappreciated of the three major pony races. In the time of the Elements of Harmony. Earth Ponies were thought to be the only pony race that is capable to grow fully ripe apples. Earth Ponies were proud until only just a decade ago when all Hell broke loose, it's flames attempting to engulf the ponies about.

Unicorns were tired of having to wait for the traditionally grown apples to be ripe and only then apples that taste the best and offer the most nutrition were group during harvest season, Autumn. To treat their annoyance some Unicorns decided to create a spell that can grow crop at a faster rate and have a larger yield. The only way to make sure that these Unicorns would have a large crop to test the new spell on. That is where the infamous Shim Sham Sisters and the Flim Flam Brothers threatened a group of Earth Ponies to give up their crop for the spell. The Unicorns that created the spell were the Sisters, Brothers and their employer Diamond Horn. Diamond Horn was a very stout unicorn of white coat and purple and grey mane and tail. He had a small goatee and sideburns, a small pair of spectacles rested on his snout very precariously. Diamond Horn was one of the wealthiest pony connoisseurs in all of Equestria. Most of the Earth Ponies who were too shy gave in to the Tetrad Terror selling their crop to Diamond Horn in an instant. Those who didn't give in were almost forced to by the Pegasi.

The Pegasi rerouted the weather clouds to either bring the winter months early or even redirect all storm clouds to another town or city. The Pegasi on the new weather team were brash and very hot headed. They thought with their muscles and never denied an order by Diamond Horn. Eventually all Earth Ponies who weren't scared by Shim, Sham, Flim or Flam gave in to the terror of the Pegasi. Soon enough the only farm that still was not under Diamond Horns control was New Apple Acres, run by Granny Applejack, Big Mac, Applebloom and Lil' Tosh. They are local to New Ponyville and only New Ponyville.

Many ponies thought that, that was it. Diamond Horn ran the biggest magic produced food in all of Equestria. The Pegasi were feared by all and the Flim Flam brothers and Shim Sham Sisters were Idolized. Unicorns quickly filled the Work Farms and produced food faster than New Apple Acres ever did. However that was not the end, My Little Ponies. It was just the prologue.

Author's Note:

Well here is my own personal story My Little Apocalypse. As you can see some ideas were branched off of Fallout: Equestria like the TrackerJack = Pit Buck but as you will later see they are much different. I am very exited to write this and please tell me what you like and what you don't.
Like
Vote
Comment
And, Stay Pony My Friends